Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do people use vile and disgusting language more so why do "certain" types of women swear ? It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent. It is habitual. I think people swear because they lack self control.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

Perhaps you ought to take a look at your sig line....
"If speech is censored it is no longer free"

I never swear because I try to be like our Lord Jesus. He never swore or used vile and disgusting language. I try to live as Jesus did in a state of perpetual virtue and goodness.

Really, you have never said "bloody", "hell", "damned", "like totally", "heck", "crap", "stuff" .... ?

Shit, that list is too long to finish.

I never swear because I try to be like our Lord Jesus. He never swore or used vile and disgusting language. I try to live as Jesus did in a state of perpetual virtue and goodness.

I try to be like Him as well....
"Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things." Matthew 21:27

Why do people use vile and disgusting language more so why do "certain" types of women swear ? It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent. It is habitual. I think people swear because they lack self control.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

* BULLSHIT!! *

(He said with a dramatic fake sneeze)

* BULLSHIT!! *

(He said with a dramatic fake sneeze)

I love how he (?) applauded himself.... <snicker>

Why do people use vile and disgusting language

Good fucking question.

more so why do "certain" types of women swear ?

Likely to keep boys like you away from them, I expect.

It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent.

It seems to me your historical perspective is somewhat limited

It is habitual.

Language is like that.

I think people swear because they lack self control.

Assuming one believed that language and control were the same, I suppose one might think that.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things.

Be very cautious if some people stop swearing at you when they are angry.

Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect.

Yawn. How nice for you

I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life. Thats is a wonderful accomplishment!

Funny what some of us take pride in. I never saw the Sound of Music.

Beat that!

Too bad more people can't say the same.

Yeah, it's a real fuckin' shame, isn't it?

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj5vERbLtYI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf7frtuyF14[/ame]

I thought my post was easily understood. I'll say it again:
" I never SWEAR "

However if some people stop swearing they will be mute.

Really, you have never said "bloody", "hell", "damned", "like totally", "heck", "crap", "stuff" .... ?

I thought my post was easily understood. I'll say it again:
" I never SWEAR "

However if some people stop swearing they will be mute.

Really? So you NEVER say the words hell and damned ... ever.

Forum List

Back