Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares, he thinks it's offensive so calling him a faggot is fun.

I care.

"In the inquisition of Europe, when witches were being burned, among those sought out for burning were gay people. They were required to gather the very "bundles of sticks" (the real
meaning of the word) with which they would be burnt. When the sticks were running out, gay men were thrown on the fire to keep it going for the witches.

The word faggot came to mean gay man--- amd to force them into the closet for fear of death.
WikiAnswers - What is the origin of the word 'fag' to describe a gay man

Muslims STILL kill queers.... you don't have a problem with that?

Then you are Muslim! That explains a lot.

I care.

"In the inquisition of Europe, when witches were being burned, among those sought out for burning were gay people. They were required to gather the very "bundles of sticks" (the real
meaning of the word) with which they would be burnt. When the sticks were running out, gay men were thrown on the fire to keep it going for the witches.

The word faggot came to mean gay man--- amd to force them into the closet for fear of death.

Do you?

Do you?

I care.

Then you are Muslim! That explains a lot.

.............. :confused: .............
sorry.gif

I swear because I lived with gay men when I was in high school.

Well THAT fucking explains THAT... you were INDOCTRINATED into being a LEZBO! Fucking figures... the fags told you it was OK and bought the whole fucking perverted lie.

Or it could be homosexuality runs in my family. My dad's partner was a better dad to me than dad was. Nature or nurture or both?

Last edited:
I swear because I lived with gay men when I was in high school.

Well THAT fucking explains THAT... you were INDOCTRINATED into being a LEZBO! Fucking figures... the fags told you it was OK and bought the whole fucking perverted lie.

Or it could be homosexuality runs in my family. My dad's partner was a better dad to me than dad was. Nature or nurture or both?
Can't say nature... a "gay" gene has never been found.

Funny your "family" procreates... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Yeah. My dad tried to be 'straight' and procreated me in the process.

Last edited:

I just don't understand how that can happen. If someone has the will to be straight, and enough common sense to know right from wrong... why would they end up making the wrong decision?

I just don't understand how that can happen. If someone has the will to be straight, and enough common sense to know right from wrong... why would they end up making the wrong decision?

My father had the will to try and change himself. It's not a question of will. He didn't tell my mother the truth about himself, and eventually he was unable to continue lying to her.

The only choice he had was to live truthfully, as who he was, or live a lie. He ended up living a kind of half-life in between. Being a closeted gay man destroyed my father and our family.

He was in a no win-double bind situation. My father made the right decision, but it was it was costly for him, my mother, my sister and me. My father came out to me when I was in college and I was with my first woman lover.

That's why I choose to live openly as a lesbian to honor the memory of him and his struggle.

Last edited:
Why do people use vile and disgusting language more so why do "certain" types of women swear ? It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent. It is habitual. I think people swear because they lack self control.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

There are at least eleven times in history where the "F" word has been considered acceptable for use.

1. "What the Fuck was that?"

-- Mayor Of Hiroshima , 1945

2. "Where did all those Fuckiing Indians come from?"

-- Custer, 1877

3. "Any Fucking idiot could understand that."

-- Einstein, 1938

4. "It does soooooooo Fucking look like her!"

-- Picasso, 1926

5. "How the Fuck did you work that out?"

-- Pythagoras, 126 BC

6. "You want WHAT on the Fucking ceiling?"

-- Michelangelo, 1566

7. "Where the Fuck are we?"

-- Amelia Earhart, 1937

8. "Scattered Fucking showers, my ass!"

-- Noah, 4314 BC

9. "Aw c'mon. Who the Fuck is going to find out?"

-- Bill Clinton, 1998

10. "What the Fuck do you mean, we are sinking?"

-- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912

11. "Shit, I didn't think they'd get this Fucking mad."

-- Saddam Hussein, 2003

I will Pray for you at Mass.
"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain." - remember this Commandment.

I care.

:blahblah:

and

:smoke:

I care.

and

:smoke:

homophobe
posts like this are why hate crime legislation is soooooooooooo important.

How many times do I have to tell you? It's the stork, dude.:lol:

Forum List

Back