Allowing Men to Compete in Women’s Sports

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Men who pretend to be women have absolutely no business competing in women’s sports. This is such a no-brainer that all right minded men and women do not give it any serious consideration. As a result, it has creeped into our society and now we have to deal with it. We should never, ever, just roll our eyes and move on when confronted with an asinine suggestion from leftists. No matter how freaking crazy something sounds, we have to take leftists at face value for everything they say. Allow men into women’s sport is proof of this.

Now, a mindless leftist shill who will believe rich leftists when they say that wealth is the genesis of mankind’s evil, he or she will believe anything. He or she will believe that a male is a female if he says he is a female. What about that schlong hanging between his legs?!? Well, they say, you are just too ignorant and bigoted to understand that women can have dicks too!

When we hear shit like this, we just shut it off and move on to something else. Why shouldn’t we? This nonsense is ridiculous and not worth our time. But then what happens? We end up with horny trannies, make-believe sexual identities, and prissy pedos all over the place, even in elementary schools! We should have fought back. We did not because we did not think the threat was serious given how stupid it sounded.

I responded this way years ago when the leftist freaks started attempting to normalize incest. I shook my head and gave it no more attention. Why would I? I am not a sick weirdo. You do not give it any more attention either because you are not sick weirdos either (at least, not if you are not a leftist). Now this idea is much more common. To be sure, pro-incest is not as ubiquitous as trannyism. So at least we have not sunk that far yet. But there are plenty of sick fucks out there who want to drag us down to that level.

There are 3 main reasons men should not play women’s sports in high school and college. Here they are:

1. It is dangerous for women to have men with cocks in close vicinity to women in locker rooms, dorms, hotel rooms, etc… It gets women raped. PERIOD. A young man with a dick and a head full of hormones, and who is already a highly sexualized person (as all tranny people are), is going to rape or otherwise commit sexual assault in this scenario. This is stupid, creates a foreseeably and needlessly dangerous situation, and is completely devoid of reality.

1. It grosses me out to see a dude acting like a chick when I am tuned in for the purpose of checking out fit little hotties playing volleyball or some other sport. He never looks like a chick because he is too tall and muscular. He looks like a Frankenstein’s monster. It is gross.

1. The most obvious reason not to allow this is that men have a strength and size advantage. The unfairness is blatant. Allowing sick men to compete diminishes opportunities for young women. At one time in the past the leftists would have thought this is incredibly unfair. But today, not so much. Why? This is debatable. However, my opinion is that this is merely one arrow in the quiver intentionally being used to destroy our republic. There is no other logical explanation.

Another reason this is wrong could be that it perpetuates a tranny lifestyle that is harmful to the tranny himself. Obviously, these people suffer serious mental illness (gender dysmorphia, at the very least, and most likely more serious problems). Their suicide rates far exceed normal people. They will never be the opposite gender. Take a man, for example. He decides he is a woman. He goes through the treatments, maybe even gets his dick lopped off and turned into some crude, barbaric horror and called a “vagina”. Regardless of how girlie this guy may become, at most he will only ever be a horrid facsimile of a woman. He will know too. Every time he looks in the mirror he will see a fucking monster looking back at him. It will be subliminal to start with because his emotions will mask the horror. But after a few months of having fake periods and giving messy BJs to strangers in night clubs, he will realize he is not a woman. He is a freak. Regret fills his soul. Then … “BOOM!!!”. It is an avoidable tragedy. By allowing transitions to occur on such a wide-scale basis as we today, we are encouraging tranny population control.

The moral thing to do is to treat these a-holes for their psychological and emotional disorders. Sexual mutilation is not the answer these people need to hear. That is a cop-out, and a sick one at that. There is a reason we used to not allow sex changes except in the most rare cases. Back then we did not have to deal with leftist ideology on the same scale as we do today. Doctors would not mutilate sexual organs to perpetuate a fantasy.

These people should be shamed. Hopefully, the shame will motivate them to get better. If not, then they should be isolated from the general population. They are clearly a danger to themselves and others. Not being grounded in reality, they are virtually sociopaths. If we rounded them all up and put them in a big pen together (like Wyoming), then I suspect they would screw and kill each other out of existence.

People need to be left alone by the left pushing such sick shit on us. It is one thing to pimp Marxism and let people debate and choose. But it is something else entirely to actively engage in the sabotage of our institutions and morality. This is an attack on our society, and the sickos are pawns. They are being exploited. The left does not care about them, really. They care about group identity. It is not like they give one shit about them on an individual level.

Last edited:
It's hard to understand why a man would want to compete against women in women's sports. He has to know they can't win against him in any sport where physical size and strength matter, he is depriving the actual females of the chance to win. And for what, he gets his name in the paper and on TV and the internet but not for glory. Instead it's for notoriety, most people in this country will not applaud him but disapprove of what he's done. I harken back to the days when the Soviets and East Germans used drugs to win medals in the Olympics female sports. That was for politics, our girls are better than yours but this is different.

I don't really care who you are or who you think you are or want to be, you be you and I'll be me, live and let live. But do not compete against real females who were not born male. That's not right.

I'm of a different mind.....No man should lift a finger on this one.

Women virtue-signaled no end for it so they should be the ones to fuckin' well fix it on their own.

I agree. However, I make an exception for high school and under girls, since they are being victimized against their will by virtue-signaling left-wing school boards, parents, and teachers who hate women.

Men who pretend to be women have absolutely no business competing in women’s sports. This is such a no-brainer that all right minded men and women do not give it any serious consideration. As a result, it has creeped into our society and now we have to deal with it. We should never, ever, just roll our eyes and move on when confronted with an asinine suggestion from leftists. No matter how freaking crazy something sounds, we have to take leftists at face value for everything they say. Allow men into women’s sport is proof of this.

Now, a mindless leftist shill who will believe rich leftists when they say that wealth is the genesis of mankind’s evil, he or she will believe anything. He or she will believe that a male is a female if he says he is a female. What about that schlong hanging between his legs?!? Well, they say, you are just too ignorant and bigoted to understand that women can have dicks too!

When we hear shit like this, we just shut it off and move on to something else. Why shouldn’t we? This nonsense is ridiculous and not worth our time. But then what happens? We end up with horny trannies, make-believe sexual identities, and prissy pedos all over the place, even in elementary schools! We should have fought back. We did not because we did not think the threat was serious given how stupid it sounded.

I responded this way years ago when the leftist freaks started attempting to normalize incest. I shook my head and gave it no more attention. Why would I? I am not a sick weirdo. You do not give it any more attention either because you are not sick weirdos either (at least, not if you are not a leftist). Now this idea is much more common. To be sure, pro-incest is not as ubiquitous as trannyism. So at least we have not sunk that far yet. But there are plenty of sick fucks out there who want to drag us down to that level.

There are 3 main reasons men should not play women’s sports in high school and college. Here they are:

1. It is dangerous for women to have men with cocks in close vicinity to women in locker rooms, dorms, hotel rooms, etc… It gets women raped. PERIOD. A young man with a dick and a head full of hormones, and who is already a highly sexualized person (as all tranny people are), is going to rape or otherwise commit sexual assault in this scenario. This is stupid, creates a foreseeably and needlessly dangerous situation, and is completely devoid of reality.

1. It grosses me out to see a dude acting like a chick when I am tuned in for the purpose of checking out fit little hotties playing volleyball or some other sport. He never looks like a chick because he is too tall and muscular. He looks like a Frankenstein’s monster. It is gross.

1. The most obvious reason not to allow this is that men have a strength and size advantage. The unfairness is blatant. Allowing sick men to compete diminishes opportunities for young women. At one time in the past the leftists would have thought this is incredibly unfair. But today, not so much. Why? This is debatable. However, my opinion is that this is merely one arrow in the quiver intentionally being used to destroy our republic. There is no other logical explanation.

Another reason this is wrong could be that it perpetuates a tranny lifestyle that is harmful to the tranny himself. Obviously, these people suffer serious mental illness (gender dysmorphia, at the very least, and most likely more serious problems). Their suicide rates far exceed normal people. They will never be the opposite gender. Take a man, for example. He decides he is a woman. He goes through the treatments, maybe even gets his dick lopped off and turned into some crude, barbaric horror and called a “vagina”. Regardless of how girlie this guy may become, at most he will only ever be a horrid facsimile of a woman. He will know too. Every time he looks in the mirror he will see a fucking monster looking back at him. It will be subliminal to start with because his emotions will mask the horror. But after a few months of having fake periods and giving messy BJs to strangers in night clubs, he will realize he is not a woman. He is a freak. Regret fills his soul. Then … “BOOM!!!”. It is an avoidable tragedy. By allowing transitions to occur on such a wide-scale basis as we today, we are encouraging tranny population control.

The moral thing to do is to treat these a-holes for their psychological and emotional disorders. Sexual mutilation is not the answer these people need to hear. That is a cop-out, and a sick one at that. There is a reason we used to not allow sex changes except in the most rare cases. Back then we did not have to deal with leftist ideology on the same scale as we do today. Doctors would not mutilate sexual organs to perpetuate a fantasy.

These people should be shamed. Hopefully, the shame will motivate them to get better. If not, then they should be isolated from the general population. They are clearly a danger to themselves and others. Not being grounded in reality, they are virtually sociopaths. If we rounded them all up and put them in a big pen together (like Wyoming), then I suspect they would screw and kill each other out of existence.

People need to be left alone by the left pushing such sick shit on us. It is one thing to pimp Marxism and let people debate and choose. But it is something else entirely to actively engage in the sabotage of our institutions and morality. This is an attack on our society, and the sickos are pawns. They are being exploited. The left does not care about them, really. They care about group identity. It is not like they give one shit about them on an individual level.
Dude wants to look like a lady, I don't care. He can stay out of women's sports though.

Don't see many women pretending to be men so they can play in men's sports.

Probably because they would get clobbered. But for under achieving men pretending to be a woman means you can go from the bottom of the men's list to the top of the women's list with relative ease. Plus you get tons of fale praise heaped on you and a ton of attention. And an added benefit, you get to shower with the women and be a derranged pervert. And since they are all liberal types they get to feel like they are victims for the hate their actions generate and liberal types love negative attention because it's the easiest attention to garner and when you have nothing of value to offer to get attention then getting it by just pissing off people is the next best thing.

When feminists kill babies they end up hating women who won't and that leads to 'transcending womanhood' just to escape your guilt
1711832483508.png

istisien

If it comes to runners, then there must be a handicapped way to stop the dominance.
100 yard dash. The Trans run it. The women Run it, the handicap equals the time and presto
the Trans does not get the advantages. Hundreds of races all over the world have been timed.
The records set. The averages give the handicap values easily. When I was a Kid the advantage
I had with sports was my speed and strength. Some girls were perty strong but still I advantage.
Basketball, quickness over shot making skills.

I feel like we’re beating a dead horse here with the number of threads on this topic but, yeah, males have massive physical advantages over females in terms of athletic performance and raw strength

Men have a larger heart, greater lung capacity, greater muscle mass, more red blood cells, and less body fat.

And, no, the hormone therapy they take for “transitioning” does not make them biologically women nor eliminate the biological advantages they have from being born men.

This is the rebirth of the Roman arena where watching human beings get torn apart by lions is a spectacle sport. The fans are there to watch men beat girls into unconsciousness. One undefeated team has five men on it. These are not short, slight, men but six feet or better. Some sport beards. The crowd goes wild as these men rag doll their teen age girl opponents. If left alone, the pretense of sport will be forgotten. It will be watching men beat women to death. The New Gladiator will wear a dress and frilly underwear.

Forum List

Back