Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear when I'm damned well fucking pissed off, and you don't seem to be letting my point penetrate your cement laden head. :)

You've never heard artful swearing until you've been in a room full of G.I.'s. Using the word fuck as many times as possible without sounding completely absurd IS an art form.

So fucking yukon claims he's never fucking swore? I think he's fucking lying.

The military is an absurd organization. Their use of vile, disgusting, and profane language is to be expected.

You've never heard artful swearing until you've been in a room full of G.I.'s. Using the word fuck as many times as possible without sounding completely absurd IS an art form.

The military is an absurd organization. Their use of vile, disgusting, and profane language is to be expected.

I'm not in the military, but here goes: You mother fucking cock sucking son of a whore.

I don't swear very often and then usually only around close friends. I do tend to do it more when I've been drinking tho.

Why do people use vile and disgusting language more so why do "certain" types of women swear ? It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent. It is habitual. I think people swear because they lack self control.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

Why do YOU swear ?

Whats it to ya ya fuckin cheeze head molson drinking aye fuckin sayin commie can fuckin nuk!?

You don't have to use "bad words" to swear like an asshole.

... asshole.

WTF do I know why I swear? What's chit to ya? Put up yer dukes.

I swear because I grew up in Brooklyn. I swear because I lived with gay men when I was in high school. I swear because it's expressive and I don't know yiddish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back