Why do YOU swear ?

Do you use vile (swear words), profane, or vulgar language?

• NEVER

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • OFTEN

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • How else can I express myself?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yukon

Rookie
Feb 7, 2009
Why do people use vile and disgusting language more so why do "certain" types of women swear ? It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent. It is habitual. I think people swear because they lack self control.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

Last edited:
Why do people use vile and disgusting language more so why do "certain" types of women swear ? It seems to me that swearing is becoming more and more prevalent. It is habitual. I think people swear because they lack self control.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have never sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

Good for you.

But you make up for it by being vile in other ways.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have never sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

Heh. Nobody else caught that?

I think a lot of people must think it somehow makes their arguments, position, or statements more effective.

Swearing as a part of regualar speech and swearing under emotional distress or anger are two different things. Regardless, swearing is base and vulgar and shows a lack of self control and self respect. :clap2:I can say honestly that I do not believe I have ever sworn in my whole life.:clap2: Thats is a wonderful accomplishment! Too bad more people can't say the same.

What certain types of women?

I swear some but not much. Mostly when I'm pissed or miffed at the sheer stupidity of others.

I don't swear because I try to be like our Lord Jesus. He never swore or used vile and disgusting language. I try to live as Jesus did in a state of perpetual virtue and goodness.

I never swear because I try to be like our Lord Jesus. He never swore or used vile and disgusting language. I try to live as Jesus did in a state of perpetual virtue and goodness.

I never swear because I try to be like our Lord Jesus. He never swore or used vile and disgusting language. I try to live as Jesus did in a state of perpetual virtue and goodness.

Why do you spend so much time where you're not liked by the majority?

Forum List

Back