Why do the God-haters persist?

Actually...its the extreme religious groups like the Westboro Baptist bunch certain ultra conservative religious leaders like Falwell that come across as hateful...blaming gays for nine-11 and picketing soldiers' funerals...
The atheists and agnostics I know of mostly have a "live and let live" attitude and r guided by huministic morality...

Which is my point in the OP exactly. Atheists and agnostics have a "live and let live" attitude. That's why I argue that this board is not inundated by "Atheists and agnostics" but rather, God-haters. People who legitimately DO believe in God and are on a mission to destroy other's beliefs in the God they know exists. They are not Atheists, they lie about this.

Their hatred of God is a manifestation of their fears. In order to prevent anyone from recognizing their true fears, they hide behind the label of "Atheist" and pretend they don't believe in God. They think they have everyone fooled, they may have even fooled themselves. But you cannot hate that which you do not believe in.

God does not command you to revere him, not even in the Bible.

2 Kings 17:39
39 You must worship only the LORD your God. He is the one who will rescue you from all your enemies.

Hebrews 12:28-29
Since we are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be destroyed, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe.

Just 2 examples picked at random!

Just 2 examples of men compelling followers to worship and revere God. When are you going to show us proof that God commands us to do this?

Actually...its the extreme religious groups like the Westboro Baptist bunch certain ultra conservative religious leaders like Falwell that come across as hateful...blaming gays for nine-11 and picketing soldiers' funerals...
The atheists and agnostics I know of mostly have a "live and let live" attitude and r guided by huministic morality...

Which is my point in the OP exactly. Atheists and agnostics have a "live and let live" attitude. That's why I argue that this board is not inundated by "Atheists and agnostics" but rather, God-haters. People who legitimately DO believe in God and are on a mission to destroy other's beliefs in the God they know exists. They are not Atheists, they lie about this.

Their hatred of God is a manifestation of their fears. In order to prevent anyone from recognizing their true fears, they hide behind the label of "Atheist" and pretend they don't believe in God. They think they have everyone fooled, they may have even fooled themselves. But you cannot hate that which you do not believe in.

Your mythical "god haters" only exist in your delusions.

39 You must worship only the LORD your God. He is the one who will rescue you from all your enemies.

Since we are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be destroyed, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe.

Just 2 examples of men compelling followers to worship and revere God. When are you going to show us proof that God commands us to do this?

So now the bible isn't the word of god? :lol:

That doesn't mean that scientists know what Dark Matter and Dark Energy actually are. They are still trying to figure it out. Simply because they put a name on something doesn't mean that they know everything about it. Dark Matter and Dark Energy are very much unknowns at the present time.
Right.... and so is the case with God and spiritual nature. I rest my case.
You have no case to rest.

You just erroneously alleged that the bible said no such thing and when your nose is rubbed in your ridiculous canards you squirm like a 3 year old needing to use the bathroom.

According to believers like yourself the bible is the inerrant word of God therefore it is a self referencing proof that your God is demanding that he be worshiped.

Now if your cognitive dissonance is going to claim that the bible is not the inerrant word of God then that would make you a "god hater"!

:lol:

That's an opinion religious people have. I made a statement that God does not command you to revere him, not even in the Bible. Has anyone shown me to be wrong? The two scriptures are from men compelling followers that it's a good idea to revere God. Which is exactly what I stated. Now either you can find something in the Bible where God directly commands you to revere him or you can't. ...I say you can't.

That's an opinion religious people have. I made a statement that God does not command you to revere him, not even in the Bible. Has anyone shown me to be wrong? The two scriptures are from men compelling followers that it's a good idea to revere God. Which is exactly what I stated. Now either you can find something in the Bible where God directly commands you to revere him or you can't. ...I say you can't.

If you don't think that the bible is the word of god from cover to cover, you're a fake Christian. Now you know.

Idiot!

You just erroneously alleged that the bible said no such thing and when your nose is rubbed in your ridiculous canards you squirm like a 3 year old needing to use the bathroom.

According to believers like yourself the bible is the inerrant word of God therefore it is a self referencing proof that your God is demanding that he be worshiped.

Now if your cognitive dissonance is going to claim that the bible is not the inerrant word of God then that would make you a "god hater"!

Look fucktard.... I said that God doesn't command you to revere him, not even in the Bible. You have not proven that statement incorrect and you can't. Religious people believe all kinds of shit! I'm not here to defend what religious people believe! I made a TRUE statement and unless you can prove it's UNTRUE, then you don't have an argument.

Look fucktard.... I said that God doesn't command you to revere him, not even in the Bible. You have not proven that statement incorrect and you can't. Religious people believe all kinds of shit! I'm not here to defend what religious people believe! I made a TRUE statement and unless you can prove it's UNTRUE, then you don't have an argument.
"fucktard", ya, I think Jesus used to use that word. :lol:

If you don't think that the bible is the word of god from cover to cover, you're a fake Christian. Now you know.

No, I'm not a "fake" Christian because I am not a Christian! lol

That loud clanging you are hearing is called cognitive dissonance!

And no, those voices in your head don't bother me at all!

But thanks for admitting to being the "god hater" you described in your OP. You have successfully managed to alienate even those who were on your side to begin with.

No, I'm not a "fake" Christian because I am not a Christian! lol

Oh ok, I was kinda wondering why you know nothing about the subject.:D

"fucktard", ya, I think Jesus used to use that word. :lol:

Ya... that little "tactic" may work for you on Christians, but since I am not a Christian it doesn't work on me. I will say, it's nice to know that you "find Jesus" whenever you need to attack someone or cast judgement. More profound PROOF of my OP. Thanks for the contribution!

Yet another "man of God" using vulgarities because his delusion can't withstand logic, reason or even his own religious texts!

And as fair warning, I won't tolerate that language from you a second time!

Idiot!
Exodus 3:12 NIV

And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

But thanks for admitting to being the "god hater" you described in your OP. You have successfully managed to alienate even those who were on your side to begin with.

Well I never admitted to being a god-hater. I made a statement that you are having trouble refuting. This is because it was a true statement and can't be refuted. God does not command you or anyone else to revere him. Not even in the Bible. <-TRUTH!

Well I never admitted to being a god-hater. I made a statement that you are having trouble refuting. This is because it was a true statement and can't be refuted. God does not command you or anyone else to revere him. Not even in the Bible. <-TRUTH!

BZZZT Wrong again!

Editec just posted this reference in post #118

Exodus 3:12 NIV

And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

So now that you are calling the bible and God a liar that makes you a "god hater" by your own OP definition!

Forum List

Back