Why do the God-haters persist?

God has spoken!!! OBEY you peons!

Again, because you are such a fucking idiot... IF God wanted you to worship and revere Him... your ass would drop to your knees right now and be worshiping and revering Him, and there wouldn't be one fucking thing you'd be able to do about that. End of Argument!

Again, because you are such a fucking idiot... IF God wanted you to worship and revere Him... your ass would drop to your knees right now and be worshiping and revering Him, and there wouldn't be one fucking thing you'd be able to do about that. End of Argument!
That only proves God's lack of power to make me worship, and nothing else!
End of argument!

End of argument!

Not to mention nullifying "free will". Of course a "loving God" would prefer to earn the respect of his worshipers rather than force them to revere him. This is an exercise in futility, as are all boss's hissyfits on this topic!

2 Kings 17:39
39 You must worship only the LORD your God. He is the one who will rescue you from all your enemies.

Hebrews 12:28-29
Since we are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be destroyed, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe.

Just 2 examples picked at random!

Just 2 examples of men compelling followers to worship and revere God. When are you going to show us proof that God commands us to do this?

So now the bible isn't the word of god? :lol:

The bible is a bunch of fictional stories, passed down and translated and re-translated until it has no resemblance to the original tales.

End of argument!

No, it proves that it doesn't matter to God if you worship Him.

End of argument!

No, it proves your God's impotence!

End of argument!

Not to mention nullifying "free will". Of course a "loving God" would prefer to earn the respect of his worshipers rather than force them to revere him. This is an exercise in futility, as are all boss's hissyfits on this topic!

God doesn't love you anymore than the electricity in a wall outlet loves you. God doesn't "prefer" things, doesn't need to have preferences. These are humanistic incarnations, and granted, many of these are placed upon God by followers of religion, and as we see here, those who are God-haters.

LMFAO... I don't know where you get "hissyfit" from. I simply made an observation in the OP and you along with several others have done an exceptional job of proving my point.

End of argument!

God doesn't love you anymore than the electricity in a wall outlet loves you. God doesn't "prefer" things, doesn't need to have preferences. These are humanistic incarnations, and granted, many of these are placed upon God by followers of religion, and as we see here, those who are God-haters.

LMFAO... I don't know where you get "hissyfit" from. I simply made an observation in the OP and you along with several others have done an exceptional job of proving my point.

All that you have "proved" is that you are a "god hater" per your own OP definition. That you haven't figured this out yet and persist with your hissyfit outbursts every time you are exposed as being a liar is highly amusing.

Exodus 3:12 NIV
And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

To understand that verse you need to understand the circumstances that prompted the remark.
God needs nothing from us. Not glory, not fame, not adulation. The above statement had nothing to do with what God needed, and everything to do with the needs of those EGYPTIAN JEWS, who for generations had lived and worshiped every God Egypt had to offer to no avail.

What they needed for their sake, for their strength, for their freedom, was to re-recognize the God they had discarded over the years they spent in a pagan land. Him, from whence came their help in generations past.
They needed a way back to Him< who rewards those who know Him and call on Him, from any mountain top, not the other way around.

He wanted them to recognize Him, rely on Him, call out to Him, so that He could (by way of their their free will and petition), care for them. He, Abraham's covenant partner, that wanted to end their slavery in Egypt and their adoration of powerless gods that failed to hear their cries. But amazingly, the response He got, from their hard hearts was, "Thanks, but no thanks, we're used to golden calf gods and such." And so they died there.

Worshiping God on that mountain would have meant that they would have regained their footing and their understanding of the God who chose to provide help to them for Abraham's sake.
Had they turned from their pagan ways, the 40 year trip would have taken 3 days and all of them would have enjoyed the land promised to them by the God they had forgotten. He would have heard them rejoicing on the mountain top and gladly shepherded them home. He heard not.

The loss was theirs, not God's. God's esteem remains intact. Worship is for our benefit, not His.

Last edited:
On topic, God haters are capable of being propelled by evil because of a lack of understanding of their Father. That's all it is.

Satan knows God exists, and is well aware of His power. He even quotes God!
He just doesn't want us to know, because then all of us would end up at God's table, saying grace. We, accepting God's salvation through Christ, are a real bummer for Satan. And we are important to Satan. Satan knows each of us by name. Grace nullifies all of the hard work Satan has done in us.

God haters are merely our brothers and sisters, unaware. Pray for their conviction rather than engaging them in combat. The Holy Spirit convicts, we just impart awareness of the unmerited favor God has for His children. Spreading the Good News, prayer on their behalf, and hope that nonbelievers will realize what they are discarding is all we can do. Then leave it in God's capable hands and enjoy the day He has prepared for us.
He offered the Jews in the desert grace under His wing to replace their sins. Some accepted His offer, some did not. He offered us grace under Christ's wing. Some will accept His offer, some will not.

Last edited:
End of argument!

No, it doesn't prove anything about your invisible friend, since he's invisible and all, how do you presume to know what matters to someone you can't see, hear or touch? What a fucking noob you are.

That is illogical, there is no such thing as omnipotence! How can something that does not exist create anything?

Even God cannot change the past.
- Agathon

I hope you watch this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE]Evolution: Modern Myth (100 WAYS to KILL DARWIN'S EVOLUTION) - YouTube[/ame]

Is this guy used to teaching the blind and the deft with hand signing, or is he just full of himself, and want to make sure that you don't fall asleep when he is talking?

:lol: kinda like a preacher making sure you don't fall asleep.

I love the assertion that man's logic is flawless, and thus to be trusted.

God does exist, and I see people on here every day who declare he doesn't exist..and who at the same time hate him. (If there's a God, then he's an asshole for allowing pain and suffering!) and who absolutely 100 percent hate people who believe in God...while at the same time touting their belief that Christians are intolerant.

It's psychotic, but that's what happens when you choose to reject your creator.

The logic of mathematics applies across the known universe. The value of Pi remains the same no matter which planet you are on.

However if you are saying that the definition of omnipotence is flawed then you are absolutely correct because omnipotence cannot exist given the current logical universe in which we exist.

But if you agree that the definition of omnipotence is flawed then religion is wrong to claim that God is omnipotent. Perhaps religion should use the term ineffable instead. The only problem with that term is that it confounds the concept of "knowing" God.

None of this equates to "God hating". It is more akin to asking believers to reconcile these contradictions. Since this is impossible given the available terminology it is disingenuous to accuse those asking for the contradictions to be reconciled of "hating God". If anything it is yet another contradiction that believers have no interest in reconciling this cognitive dissonance.

But that is where faith comes into play. Your faith is absolute and as an Atheist I not only respect your faith but I am willing to die defending your right to your beliefs. Because to me your rights are sacrosanct. Without your right to believe as you do, my right to be an Atheist is meaningless.

That is our common ground and while we might have what amounts to logical differences they don't rise to the level of hatred. In that respect the OP is utterly wrong because he is mischaracterizing those who have as much right to ask these questions as those of faith do to their beliefs.

Mathematics is not a friend to the atheist nor the macroevolutionist.

God does not command you to revere him, not even in the Bible.

2 Kings 17:39
39 You must worship only the LORD your God. He is the one who will rescue you from all your enemies.

Hebrews 12:28-29
Since we are receiving a Kingdom that cannot be destroyed, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe.

Just 2 examples picked at random!

Just 2 examples of men compelling followers to worship and revere God. When are you going to show us proof that God commands us to do this?

I have to agree with you they come off angry and bitter,not sure why.

So now the bible isn't the word of god? :lol:

That's an opinion religious people have. I made a statement that God does not command you to revere him, not even in the Bible. Has anyone shown me to be wrong? The two scriptures are from men compelling followers that it's a good idea to revere God. Which is exactly what I stated. Now either you can find something in the Bible where God directly commands you to revere him or you can't. ...I say you can't.
Idiot!

And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain."

This was meant for the Jews,they were the chosen people. If they wanted God and his protection they had to obey God. They still had free will just as Adam.

That loud clanging you are hearing is called cognitive dissonance!

And no, those voices in your head don't bother me at all!

But thanks for admitting to being the "god hater" you described in your OP. You have successfully managed to alienate even those who were on your side to begin with.

Well I never admitted to being a god-hater. I made a statement that you are having trouble refuting. This is because it was a true statement and can't be refuted. God does not command you or anyone else to revere him. Not even in the Bible. <-TRUTH!

BZZZT Wrong again!

Editec just posted this reference in post #118

So now that you are calling the bible and God a liar that makes you a "god hater" by your own OP definition!

That scripture was taken out of context.

That loud clanging you are hearing is called cognitive dissonance!

And no, those voices in your head don't bother me at all!

But thanks for admitting to being the "god hater" you described in your OP. You have successfully managed to alienate even those who were on your side to begin with.

Well I never admitted to being a god-hater. I made a statement that you are having trouble refuting. This is because it was a true statement and can't be refuted. God does not command you or anyone else to revere him. Not even in the Bible. <-TRUTH!
Liar^

Luke 4:8 NIV

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.' "

Quit taking scripture out of context. You and I both have the choice to worship God or not. If you want what God is offering you obey and you come to love him.

Right... again we have a man compelling his followers to worship God. Where does God command that you revere him? Not seeing that.

You dishonest piece of shit.

You said that it is not commanded in the bible to worship God even after you were shown exactly where it is commanded in the bible, whoever wrote it.

You don't even have the slightest bit of integrity required to admit you were wrong even after you were proven wrong. How pathetic is that?

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

Its the Law!

I did not say it is not commanded in the Bible to worship God, how silly. I said that God does not command you to revere him, not even in the Bible. So far, you've not proven that statement incorrect and you can't because it is true. You keep on presenting examples of people in the Bible who are compelling others to worship and revere God, and I clearly stated that this was the case. God does not command this.

They don't get it,maybe purposely. I can reject God tomorrow like many here have done. God is not a burden to me but I am to him. I fall short like everyone but I still follow him and his commands the best to my ability. I have chosen to worship him and give thanks to him for the blessings in my life. I am not being forced to it's a choice,not sure why they miss on that.

End of argument!

No, it doesn't prove anything about your invisible friend, since he's invisible and all, how do you presume to know what matters to someone you can't see, hear or touch? What a fucking noob you are.

What matters to someone? You sound like some idiot who thinks God is an invisible person. I've already explained to you that God is a spiritual force of energy, not a physical being. This could explain why god-haters think they can affect a difference with their hate. If God were a physical entity, you might hurt his feelings with all this mockery and ridicule.

Forum List

Back