Why do the God-haters persist?

I am talking about an imaginary being not a human.
So, describe this so-called 'imaginary being' and lets see what it is you think is so comical about Him.

I doubt you h ave the slightest idea and will not answer the fooking question as you fools rarely ever do.

He is omnipotent, omniscient, all loving, just and loves the smell of burnt animal sacrifices. He created something out of nothing. He started from scratch. He also hates 6 things but yea 7 are an abomination unto Him. He sent His son to be tortured and killed so that He wouldn't be so angry about the sin stuff. If you pray to Him about medical issues He will heal some of the people who are prayed for. Some of them He will not heal. He picks and chooses based upon His omniscience. Sometimes He heals people that don't get prayed for based upon His omniscience. He has a lot of attributes similar to a business owner or other ambitious personality. He is the kind of guy that you want to avoid except on payday. Not a fun guy.

He is sorta imaginary but sorta not. He represents real assholes in real life so the Bible really helps us learn how to treat people like that in real life to gain the best advantage. Kiss their ass, don't piss them off, beg them for the things you want and always be grateful for whatever he gives you.

Oh yeah and He is jealous as fuck. Don't you dare go worship another god. Just like any business owner, he doesn't want you looking for another job. Don't be tempted by the better paying fun job down the road. Stay here or I will kill you with passionate hate. Not a nice guy basically.
Oh yeah and He is jealous as fuck. Don't you dare go worship another god.

jimbowie is drunk on the 4th century, that guy will never wake up.

So, describe this so-called 'imaginary being' and lets see what it is you think is so comical about Him.

I doubt you h ave the slightest idea and will not answer the fooking question as you fools rarely ever do.

He is omnipotent, omniscient, all loving, just and loves the smell of burnt animal sacrifices. He created something out of nothing. He started from scratch. He also hates 6 things but yea 7 are an abomination unto Him. He sent His son to be tortured and killed so that He wouldn't be so angry about the sin stuff. If you pray to Him about medical issues He will heal some of the people who are prayed for. Some of them He will not heal. He picks and chooses based upon His omniscience. Sometimes He heals people that don't get prayed for based upon His omniscience. He has a lot of attributes similar to a business owner or other ambitious personality. He is the kind of guy that you want to avoid except on payday. Not a fun guy.

He is sorta imaginary but sorta not. He represents real assholes in real life so the Bible really helps us learn how to treat people like that in real life to gain the best advantage. Kiss their ass, don't piss them off, beg them for the things you want and always be grateful for whatever he gives you.

Oh yeah and He is jealous as fuck. Don't you dare go worship another god. Just like any business owner, he doesn't want you looking for another job. Don't be tempted by the better paying fun job down the road. Stay here or I will kill you with passionate hate. Not a nice guy basically.
Yeah, well I dont believe in that godling fellow either.

I believe in the Creator and He is not like that at all.

Bitter much?

Bitter much?

Oh yeah. The god you know isn't in the Bible. That is probably why you didn't recognize Him. Everything I said about God is based on the Bible. You get to make up the attributes of your God to conveniently fit the situation and make you look awesome.

I was talking about Alohem; Yahweh; Jehovah; Adonai; the Father of the trinity; the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; or the God of the Bible. What is the name of the god that you would like me to describe? This is the god that I know the most about. Sorry. I know nothing about the convenient god that you invented that amazingly has attributes of a 21st Century American. Weird!

Irreverent much?

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

he woke up from your phony book of forgeries.

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

No. Ding's god was made up during the 21st century just like yours.

My description was of the fourth century god from the book of forgeries.

I am not sure where you and ding get information about your god(s). I suspect it is your own imaginations.

Bitter much?

Oh yeah. The god you know isn't in the Bible. That is probably why you didn't recognize Him. Everything I said about God is based on the Bible. You get to make up the attributes of your God to conveniently fit the situation and make you look awesome.

I was talking about Alohem; Yahweh; Jehovah; Adonai; the Father of the trinity; the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; or the God of the Bible. What is the name of the god that you would like me to describe? This is the god that I know the most about. Sorry. I know nothing about the convenient god that you invented that amazingly has attributes of a 21st Century American. Weird!

Irreverent much?
That’s where you are wrong.

It’s your lack of understanding that has led to your errors.

I don’t believe you know anything about the God of Abraham.

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

I am not sure where you and ding get information about your god(s). I suspect it is your own imaginations.
You and Breezewood are literally on the exact same page.

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

He never understood my so called book of forgeries. Neither have you.

Bitter much?

Irreverent much?

It’s your lack of understanding that has led to your errors

Fair enough. Let's describe god together using only the Bible. Chapter and verse references are obligatory. You point out the things I miss. I will point out the things you miss. It will be a hoot and a holler.

Shall you start the thread or shall I?

Wait. You start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible. I don't want to he guilty of starting a thread for retards to make up their own god. It will be Bible only if I start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible at all with your arguments. On second thought, never mind.

Ignore the Bible as hard as you can. I won't interfere.

Bitter much?

Irreverent much?

Fair enough. Let's describe god together using only the Bible. Chapter and verse references are obligatory. You point out the things I miss. I will point out the things you miss. It will be a hoot and a holler.

Wait. You start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible. I don't want to he guilty of starting a thread for retards to make up their own god. It will be Bible only if I start it. I don't trust you to use the Bible at all with your arguments. On second thought, never mind.

I’ll start.

What is the meaning of the account of Christ in the storm?

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

what have is said about the Almighty ... what is the prescribed religion of antiquity is the reflection past through time to the present day, the triumph of good vs evil - that's all that matters, your corrupt fundamentalism will be very difficult for you to overcome. you are led astray.

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

yours is a forged existence, as long as you are a sinner.

Bitter much?

Irreverent much?

I’ll start.

Where is the thread and what is it titled?

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

what have is said about the Almighty ... what is the prescribed religion of antiquity is the reflection past through time to the present day, the triumph of good vs evil - that's all that matters, your corrupt fundamentalism will be very difficult for you to overcome. you are led astray.
If you are telling others their religion is wrong, you might just be a religious nut job.

Bitter much?

Irreverent much?

I’ll start.

I’m doing it here.

Irreverent much?

I’ll start.

I’m doing it here.

When you get ready let me know. I see no assertion, no verse reference and no thread. You are a troublemaker and have no desire to learn or to teach. You just like to criticize people for fun. That is fine. That is sort of what these forums are all about. I want to have a semi serious discussion about the God in the Bible and you are asking me questions about a storm.

I will be up for a couple of more hours. If you ever get serious I notice and participate. Otherwise talk to the wall.

Bitter much?
Bitter much?

If you are telling others their religion is wrong, you might just be a religious nut job.

the possessive is obvious ... not to mention your stuttering.

I’ll start.

I’m doing it here.

When you get ready let me know. I see no assertion, no verse reference and no thread. You are a troublemaker and have no desire to learn or to teach. You just like to criticize people for fun. That is fine. That is sort of what these forums are all about. I want to have a semi serious discussion about the God in the Bible and you are asking me questions about a storm.
You don’t need a reference.

Surely you recall this, right?

So come on. You are stalling.

Forum List

Back