Why do the God-haters persist?

I’m not discussing atoms.
I am discussing the things that atoms make up.

The laws of thermodynamics don’t break down. There is no infinite supply of energy in the universe. Everything will cool down as time approaches infinity. It can’t be helped.
Of course not because they blow a hole in your BS.
Energy cannot be destroyed therefore the universe will never run out of energy.

That is all pore BULLSHIT doublespeak! And you know it!
It actually contradicts itself, but you are too STUPID to see it!
That's quite a technical argument you just made there, Ed :rofl:

Please tell me how it contradicts itself, Ed. I'm sure Alexander Vilenkin would love to hear about how some anonymous internet troll, found a flaw in his work.
The perpetual dumb act!
I highlighted the obvious contradiction, reducing you to name dropping people whose concepts YOU don't even understand.
I don't see how they are contradictions, Ed. Can you explain how they contradict each other?
Still the perpetual dumb act.
Very high energy is NOT nothing! DUH!
Read it again. The very high energy is the universe after it is created from nothing. The give away was the part you left out.

Try again.
Hogwash!
Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and there is no such thing as nothing.

And the giveaway to your STUPIDITY is in the part I edited out!
'"In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. "

So equal amounts of two somethings always equals nothing. :cuckoo:

Please tell me how it contradicts itself, Ed. I'm sure Alexander Vilenkin would love to hear about how some anonymous internet troll, found a flaw in his work.
The perpetual dumb act!
I highlighted the obvious contradiction, reducing you to name dropping people whose concepts YOU don't even understand.
I don't see how they are contradictions, Ed. Can you explain how they contradict each other?
Read it again. The very high energy is the universe after it is created from nothing. The give away was the part you left out.

Try again.
Hogwash!

'"In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. "

edtheseptic is one of the biggest trolls on these forums, distorting peoples statements, refusing to answer simple questions to explain himself and being rude, crude and pointless.

He is much better on ignore.

The perpetual dumb act!

Try again.
Hogwash!

edtheseptic is one of the biggest trolls on these forums, distorting peoples statements, refusing to answer simple questions to explain himself and being rude, crude and pointless.

There you go. Just ignore everyone who disagrees with you. How many does that make,now?

Try again.
Hogwash!

There you go. Just ignore everyone who disagrees with you. How many does that make,now?
Just the dishonest ones like yourself.

You
Hobelim
Breezwood
Hollie
Ed
Taz

The perpetual dumb act!

Try again.
Hogwash!

You should write a paper on it, Ed

I’m not discussing atoms.
I am discussing the things that atoms make up.

The laws of thermodynamics don’t break down. There is no infinite supply of energy in the universe. Everything will cool down as time approaches infinity. It can’t be helped.
Of course not because they blow a hole in your BS.
Energy cannot be destroyed therefore the universe will never run out of energy.
Dude, you’ve already been exposed. Again.

You
Hobelim
Breezwood
Hollie
Ed
Taz

I dont have Taz on ignore.

Just the irrational slogan spewing Nimrods without a functioning brain cell.

You
Hobelim
Breezwood
Hollie
Ed
Taz

I dont have Taz on ignore.

Just the irrational slogan spewing Nimrods without a functioning brain cell.
Taz is at least entertaining. Same for Sealybobo. They can be insufferable some of the time but nothing like the ones on my list.

Neither one could back up a car let alone the lies they are spewing.
Critical question:

Would you let any of these 'tards pack your parachute if you knew you were going to use it?

Not unless I had a death wish.

The perpetual dumb act!

Try again.
Hogwash!

You wouldn't understand it!
You think the quantum fluctuation of positive ENERGY and negative ENERGY created the already existing fluctuating ENERGY from nothing. :cuckoo:

Try again.
Hogwash!

You think the quantum fluctuation of positive ENERGY and negative ENERGY created the already existing fluctuating ENERGY from nothing. :cuckoo:
I think your mom is going to come in and bring you snacks.

one thing is certain if bossy could reply in this thread he would ... i guess could would be if he first made it to the Everlasting.

Try again.
Hogwash!

Thank you for proving that the positive and negative ENERGY fluctuations that you say created space/time "from nothing" are actually SOMETHING called ENERGY.

Try again.
Hogwash!

Thank you for proving that the positive and negative ENERGY fluctuations that you say created space/time "from nothing" are actually SOMETHING called ENERGY.
Were the snacks good?

Hogwash!

Were the snacks good?
Again you concede that positive and negative energy are somethings!

Were the snacks good?
Again you concede that positive and negative energy are somethings!
Did she bring milk?

Forum List

Back