Why do the God-haters persist?

Unlike you I actually have a logical argument for my beliefs that is founded in reality.

Matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium because matter and energy cannot be unchanging.

Matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because the existence of matter and energy creates space and time.

So the only solution to what created space and time is no thing. Because things are made up of matter an energy.
Energy exists forever because energy cannot be destroyed.
on one line you say energy created space/time, [energy is a something], and on the very next line you contradict your "logic" by saying no thing created space/time.

Unlike you I actually have a logical argument for my beliefs that is founded in reality.

Matter and energy cannot exist forever without reaching thermal equilibrium because matter and energy cannot be unchanging.

Matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because the existence of matter and energy creates space and time.

So the only solution to what created space and time is no thing. Because things are made up of matter an energy.
on one line you say energy created space/time, [energy is a something], and on the very next line you contradict your "logic" by saying no thing created space/time.
Red shift and CMB says otherwise.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Maybe they are anti-theist. They actually do believe the force of God is an evil force that harms society. Would you want 250 out of the 435 congressmen to literally believe the Easter bunny brings eggs and candy to all the children? Well some atheists are not atheist at all. They are anti-theist. They don't care if God is real or not. They passionately hate Him either way. Voltaire boldly claimed he would spit in God's face. Lots of atrocities are done with the assistance of organizations associated with a powerful, scary control freak. Some think that God has too much power and needs to stop using that power to harm people.

Atheism is apathetic like you described. Anti theism is active. They want to stop the spread of this disgusting plague on society. Yes. The secret is out. You can't hate God if God doesn't exist. God does exist either as a real entity or an imaginary entity that inspires submission in children. That submission opens doors to all kinds of abuses by atheists who hold positions of authority in God's church that care nothing about God at all. They just love the power they have when they abuse his name. Yes. Some people hate the evil power that God has to exploit people whether He is real or imaginary.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

You may say I can't blame God for all the child molesters in the world. That is true but I can blame God for 90% of them.

Speaking out against a man of God is an abhorrent sin. That didn't just happen in the Roman Catholic Church. Every religion is plagued with this common practice. Fuck God hard for creating the perfect environment for them to thrive. Fuck him a million times. No human should have the power to get away with committing crimes no matter how fucking holy they are. God hasn't murdered and killed the men who create churches. Why not? Because He doesn't exist. Parents need to protect their own children. God's church won't. Even if there are good churches out there, a parent should never absolve themselves from protecting their own children.

You may say I can't blame God for all the child molesters in the world. That is true but I can blame God for 90% of them.

Speaking out against a man of God is an abhorrent sin. That didn't just happen in the Roman Catholic Church. Every religion is plagued with this common practice. Fuck God hard for creating the perfect environment for them to thrive. Fuck him a million times. No human should have the power to get away with committing crimes no matter how fucking holy they are. God hasn't murdered and killed the men who create churches. Why not? Because He doesn't exist. Parents need to protect their own children. God's church won't. Even if there are good churches out there, a parent should never absolve themselves from protecting their own children.
if you are expecting a response it may be a while - bossy is deceased.

The title to this thread is really contrived. I can't say I know anyone who hates the (christian) gods. It's pointless to hate any fictional character.

It's more a matter of holding religions and their adherents accountable for the human suffering they have caused.

a parent should never absolve themselves from protecting their own children.

from antiquity there is no distinction, the desert religions distinguish themselves by the above to the detriment of a collective humanity they ignore for their own selfrightous purposes.

You don't even know what they are!

Voltaire boldly claimed he would spit in God's face.
Voltaire was a fool who was addicted to the applause of other fools like him.

The noted French atheist, Voltaire, died a frightening death. Let me quote for you the exact record as published, “When Voltaire felt the stroke that he realized must terminate in death, he was overpowered with remorse. He at once sent for the priest, and wanted to be ‘reconciled with the church.’ His infidel flatterers hastened to his chamber to prevent his recantation; but it was only to witness his ignominy and their own. He cursed them to their faces; and, as his distress was increased by their presence, he repeatedly and loudly exclaimed, ‘Begone! It is you that have brought me to my present condition. Leave me, I say; begone! What a wretched glory is this which you have produced to me!’

“Hoping to allay his anguish by a written recantation, he had it prepared, signed it, and saw it witnessed. But it was all unavailing. For two months he was tortured with such an agony as led him at times to gnash his teeth in impotent rage against God and man. At other times in plaintive accents, he would plead, ‘O, Christ! O, Lord Jesus!’ Then, turning his face, he would cry out, ‘I must die-abandoned of God and of men!’

“As his end drew near, his condition became so frightful that his infidel associates were afraid to approach his beside. Still they guarded the door, that others might not know how awfully an infidel was compelled to die. Even his nurse repeatedly said, ‘For all the wealth of Europe I would never see another infidel die.’ It was a scene of horror that lies beyond all exaggeration. Such is the well-attested end of the one who had a natural sovereignty of intellect, excellent education, great wealth, and much earthly honor.” (Dying Testimonies of Saved and Unsaved by Rev. S B Shaw, pp. 49-50.)

Fuck God hard for creating the perfect environment for them to thrive. Fuck him a million times. No human should have the power to get away with committing crimes no matter how fucking holy they are. God hasn't murdered and killed the men who create churches. Why not? Because He doesn't exist. Parents need to protect their own children. God's church won't. Even if there are good churches out there, a parent should never absolve themselves from protecting their own children.
When I was in the Army we had idiots like you who would claim to have no fear of higher rank, lol.

This one guy was not preparing for our coming battalion inspection, and when asked why, he would say 'The Colonel puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like I do! Fuck him!' Then he would laugh and act so brave, like a blithering idiot.

The day of the inspection he ran around begging people for items he was missing in his TA50.

Everyone replied 'No I need it for the inspection, tell it to the Battalion Commander!'

Fools like you are born a dime a dozen.

The OP is deceased..dont expect a reply.

Voltaire boldly claimed he would spit in God's face.
Voltaire was a fool who was addicted to the applause of other fools like him.

The noted French atheist, Voltaire, died a frightening death. Let me quote for you the exact record as published, “When Voltaire felt the stroke that he realized must terminate in death, he was overpowered with remorse. He at once sent for the priest, and wanted to be ‘reconciled with the church.’ His infidel flatterers hastened to his chamber to prevent his recantation; but it was only to witness his ignominy and their own. He cursed them to their faces; and, as his distress was increased by their presence, he repeatedly and loudly exclaimed, ‘Begone! It is you that have brought me to my present condition. Leave me, I say; begone! What a wretched glory is this which you have produced to me!’

“Hoping to allay his anguish by a written recantation, he had it prepared, signed it, and saw it witnessed. But it was all unavailing. For two months he was tortured with such an agony as led him at times to gnash his teeth in impotent rage against God and man. At other times in plaintive accents, he would plead, ‘O, Christ! O, Lord Jesus!’ Then, turning his face, he would cry out, ‘I must die-abandoned of God and of men!’

“As his end drew near, his condition became so frightful that his infidel associates were afraid to approach his beside. Still they guarded the door, that others might not know how awfully an infidel was compelled to die. Even his nurse repeatedly said, ‘For all the wealth of Europe I would never see another infidel die.’ It was a scene of horror that lies beyond all exaggeration. Such is the well-attested end of the one who had a natural sovereignty of intellect, excellent education, great wealth, and much earthly honor.” (Dying Testimonies of Saved and Unsaved by Rev. S B Shaw, pp. 49-50.)
LIES all LIES!

Voltaire, when asked to renounce Satan on his deathbed, said, "Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies."

Fuck God hard for creating the perfect environment for them to thrive. Fuck him a million times. No human should have the power to get away with committing crimes no matter how fucking holy they are. God hasn't murdered and killed the men who create churches. Why not? Because He doesn't exist. Parents need to protect their own children. God's church won't. Even if there are good churches out there, a parent should never absolve themselves from protecting their own children.
When I was in the Army we had idiots like you who would claim to have no fear of higher rank, lol.

This one guy was not preparing for our coming battalion inspection, and when asked why, he would say 'The Colonel puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like I do! Fuck him!' Then he would laugh and act so brave, like a blithering idiot.

The day of the inspection he ran around begging people for items he was missing in his TA50.

Everyone replied 'No I need it for the inspection, tell it to the Battalion Commander!'

Fools like you are born a dime a dozen.

I am talking about an imaginary being not a human.

Stop being silly.

Stop being silly.
You first!

So, describe this so-called 'imaginary being' and lets see what it is you think is so comical about Him.

I doubt you h ave the slightest idea and will not answer the fooking question as you fools rarely ever do.

So, describe this so-called 'imaginary being' and lets see what it is you think is so comical about Him.

I doubt you h ave the slightest idea and will not answer the fooking question as you fools rarely ever do.

He is omnipotent, omniscient, all loving, just and loves the smell of burnt animal sacrifices. He created something out of nothing. He started from scratch. He also hates 6 things but yea 7 are an abomination unto Him. He sent His son to be tortured and killed so that He wouldn't be so angry about the sin stuff. If you pray to Him about medical issues He will heal some of the people who are prayed for. Some of them He will not heal. He picks and chooses based upon His omniscience. Sometimes He heals people that don't get prayed for based upon His omniscience. He has a lot of attributes similar to a business owner or other ambitious personality. He is the kind of guy that you want to avoid except on payday. Not a fun guy.

He is sorta imaginary but sorta not. He represents real assholes in real life so the Bible really helps us learn how to treat people like that in real life to gain the best advantage. Kiss their ass, don't piss them off, beg them for the things you want and always be grateful for whatever he gives you.

Oh yeah and He is jealous as fuck. Don't you dare go worship another god. Just like any business owner, he doesn't want you looking for another job. Don't be tempted by the better paying fun job down the road. Stay here or I will kill you with passionate hate. Not a nice guy basically.

Forum List

Back