Why Can't Christians Speak to Ghosts?

His word is a like a book of life lessons. Those who live by it are blessed...things are bit harder for those that like to make up their own rules as they go along.

oh i believe there are good spirits..angels that probably look after kids and adults. I feel like i've been taken care of a time or two when things could have gone badly, Remember Elisha and the angelic army around him and his home and his servant was freaking out thinking that the two of them were alone against an enemy army...Elisha prayed to God and the servant's eyes were open to the angel warriors all around them.

His word is a like a book of life lessons. Those who live by it are blessed...things are bit harder for those that like to make up their own rules as they go along.

Well I know that a lot of people who treat like an Ouija board like "oh it's just a toy." "It's just for fun."

Completely unaware of the fact that they're opening up the door for evil to come through. I watch shows and movies like that though because I like to be scared and they can't hurt me through the screen... But it's like when I used to watch The Crocodile Hunter. The stupidity of the human race amuses me for some strange reason. 😆

I had an experience with one LONG ago as a kid. I wont touch them, told my kids to leave it alone and won't have one in the house. My daughter was talked into playing with one at her cousin's. That frightened her and she has the same opinion now.

I've had some miracles throughout my life once i started studying the bible, seriously and then this summer was a miracle and a half.

My take: Since we don't know what happens after death, we don't know even where our universe came from, we don't know really what life is (we cannot recreate it from elemental particles in a primordial setting) and now we realize that the quantum world turns standard physics upside down, I do not rule out anything.

I believe that negative thought begets negativity and can actually cause bad things to happen to those who engage in them. I actually think we live in a spiritual existence and all of us have always been and will always be just not in one form. IMO, being present in your life is the key but, it takes practice to drop the thinking and just enjoy being with your own spirit marveling at the creation around us. We get this sometimes in nature when we focus our senses on just being.

I decided to put this thread into paranormal instead of religion because people are a whole lot friendlier down here and other Christians scare me for the most part lol

Anyways, we have a family member that apparently is a ghost and I feel like I shouldn't want to be contacting him since I'm a Christian, but does the Bible mean that ALL spirits can't be contacted or is it just a warning saying that you should just be careful who or what you're letting in?

And yes the paranormal fascinates me. I know that it isn't biblical but if the Bible wrote everything in it about this life and the next, it would have a whole entire library for it. Besides that I've seen proof that the paranormal exists and I believe that's either because the spirit got lost from here to the hereafter or has unfinished business, but who really knows for sure.
They do it all the time. They call it, "praying to saints".

Meister, I do believe that you've had some experience with the paranormal and are a Christian as well so I'm curious about your take on this.

Forum List

Back