Why do ghosts wear clothes?

In many cases it appears the spirit/soul is trapped in a specific moment in time-space. They are reliving that moment again and again. They often appear unaware that they’re even dead.

In other cases it would appear to be that the spirit is simply appearing in the last form they remember, including their clothes/appearance.

Because the crazies that think they see ghosts also think the ghosts are wearing clothes.

Serious question. Why does Scarlet Johansen always disappear from my bed when I wake up? She is often there just before I wake up.

In any description I've read or video footage I've seen, the ghost is clothed in some way. Now why would a spiritual entity be "wearing" clothing? Are these really the souls of dead people? Or is it something else, like some sort of space/time inter-dimensional playback machine?
Unexplained things have been caught on video. I personally am a proponent of the multi verse. Not at all impossible there would be thin spots.

I've never seen a ghost, but I have far too many credible friends and family who have in great detail explained what they have seen. Lots of ghost stories from old Wisconsin houses.

I've never seen a ghost, but I have far too many credible friends and family who have in great detail explained what they have seen. Lots of ghost stories from old Wisconsin houses.
Of course many of your friends are hallucinating idiots. It's common for you people to congregate.

Because the crazies that think they see ghosts also think the ghosts are wearing clothes.
I cant make up my mind which one of your comments is the stupidest just because you haven't seen anything paranormal doesn't mean it doesn't exist. IDIOT.

In any description I've read or video footage I've seen, the ghost is clothed in some way. Now why would a spiritual entity be "wearing" clothing? Are these really the souls of dead people? Or is it something else, like some sort of space/time inter-dimensional playback machine?

Just like religion, ghosts fit to what humans expect them to be. They wear clothes because we don't want ghosts going around naked.... simple as.... kind of proves they're not real.

Thank God ghosts were clothes.

I don’t want to see ugly old nude people!

It means we make up ghosts in our mind. What you just asked is brilliant.

Humans are a very superstitious creature. Belief in ghosts, devils, religions, spirituality, angels, demons, gods these are primitive thoughts.

good question!

There are more people who have died, than there are alive. Why don't people see cave man ghosts? People only seem to claim to have seen ghost that fit a description, of something they would recognize.

Ghosts aren't real...

And there you have struck upon one of the core falsehoods of paranormality. There is of course no reason for clothing on a ghost except for one contrived by the machinations of human deception.

Excellent question .
My intuition is that these are not yet travelling Souls because they have declined the next "Tunnel " step and are , as it were , in a state of limbo .
They require or just deeply want some sort of resolution to earhly matters before they are ready to continue the journey .
I assume they wear the clothes that they"died in" whilst in limbo.

A guess , but for what it is worth , I am highly intuitive .

Forum List

Back