Zone1 On Trump's Bible.

See First Quote.
I never said that Burton was center, I said the website he linked the story to was more from the center because it was from PBS, the source not zBuerton, sorry your reading comprehension sucks, that or you are a liar, I’ll let you decide.

You poor thing, losing sleep and afraid the big bad Christians of taking over the world!

I never said that Burton was center,

Where is Barton if not in the center in your mind? Barton is just a Christian being a Christian so anyone getting concerned about what Barton’s agenda must be a loon gone too far to the left.

Barton has power if you believe the way to secure power is through control of the government. Barton has a way to get there because he has the white Christian nationalist Republican voters’s minds believing the myth that America was founded as a Christian Nation and must be brought back to Christian Glory at some period in the past. So they vote Mike Johnson’s into the speakership because that’s what God wants.

Barton has six Catholic Christians favorable to the white Christian nationalist myth on the Supreme Court which gave Extremist Christianity the overturning of Roe v Wade. And coming for more. If Trump wins.

There’s plenty to be concerned about. Get your head out of the sand if you believe in religious freedom and freedom from religion.

If one is opposed to Trump’s Biblical World View Saint Cougarbear they must be a communist. I see.
You have it all backwards. We don’t require people to believe in what we do. We ask people to decide for themselves. In order for this to happen, society must have a free choice. Trump as well as others who have religious literature to sell are reminding people that the further God is erased from our ability to follow, the less choices we have. Stalin, Mao and other communists killed off believers in the God their people were choosing to follow. And, as time went on, the people lost the freedom of speech as well as other rights our creator has given to mankind if they will embrace God.

Where is Barton if not in the center in your mind? Barton is just a Christian being a Christian so anyone getting concerned about what Barton’s agenda must be a loon gone too far to the left.

Barton has power if you believe the way to secure power is through control of the government. Barton has a way to get there because he has the white Christian nationalist Republican voters’s minds believing the myth that America was founded as a Christian Nation and must be brought back to Christian Glory at some period in the past. So they vote Mike Johnson’s into the speakership because that’s what God wants.

Barton has six Catholic Christians favorable to the white Christian nationalist myth on the Supreme Court which gave Extremist Christianity the overturning of Roe v Wade. And coming for more. If Trump wins.

There’s plenty to be concerned about. Get your head out of the sand if you believe in religious freedom and freedom from religion.
I don’t care what his beliefs are, not any of my business, someone else mentioned him, I certainly didn’t bring him up, the left is more obsessed with then I am.

This rest f your post is just more left wing fear mongering, I don’t live in fear. Hell, I’ll survive Trump and Biden being President, nothing scarier than those two as President but you like your rich old white guys.

It seems that many Christians as well as Trump's detractors are about the only ones on the earth who don't believe that America is a land blessed by God (of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob).

It seems that many Trump supporters have never read the Bible. There's all kinds of good stuff in there about adultery, theft, covetousness, greed, lying, gambling, and hypocrisy.

I honestly don't know how someone could watch Trump's bible ad and hear him talk about how America needs to turn to Christ without their heads exploding from the colossal irony.

Here's something they should read from what Trump calls "Two Corinthians":

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
saint-trump.jpg

Christianity is being associated with nationalism and racism. 240330 {post•04}
ElmerMudd Mar’24 Vcibaw: God is not about nations, God is about people, all people. God does not care what country you live in or what race you are. Separating people by nationality or race is not Christian values. lmrmdd 240330 Vcibaw00004

Christianity is being associated with nationalism and racism. 240330 {post•40}
Cougarbear Mar’24 Scibaw: Share with us your proof that God does not care about the U.S.? chrbr 240330 Scibaw00040 to Vcibaw00004

On Trump's Bible 240331 {post•46}

In reference to Saint Cougarbear post Scibaw00040 do you believe the God of Abraham in the Old Testament is the only one true God in the entire universe and you have proof this God exists?

nfbw 240331 Votbyz00046 to Scibaw00040

Last edited:
She will roast in hell! :omg:
She is funny her reward is in heaven. Trump is evil incarnate for trying to steal the election and claiming that he won

1711893080102.jpeg

Impersonating the Messiah

if anyone’s going to rot in hell between these two, it will be Trump.

She is funny her reward is in heaven. Trump is evil incarnate for trying to steal the election and claiming that he won

if anyone’s going to rot in hell between these two, it will be Trump.
When the judgment comes, I'm sure she will repent (as will most).

When the judgment comes, I'm sure she will repent (as will most).
Jesus loves a good laugh against the earthly mighty and powerful

The SNL Bible also comes with a Trump toaster, that makes toast featuring the image of the ex-president.

I think the Bible is great. I have read it in several English translations. I resent it being sold by an adulterous pagan who could not tell you whether the book of Isaiah is in the Old Testament or the New Testament.

When the judgment comes, I'm sure
Are ya now?

Evangelical support of Trump in 2024 falls My challenge as a Christian psychologist: Help evangelicals see Trump for who he really is

into the category of “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” Shame on Trump for conning evangelicals into supporting him in 2016. Shame on evangelicals for being conned back into supporting him in 2024 given his catastrophically bad presidency and noticeable unfitness for office. There are none so blind as those who will not see, and Trump-supporting evangelicals are among the most blind Christians to ever engage in politics.

When the judgment comes,

Evangelical support of Trump in 2024 falls My challenge as a Christian psychologist: Help evangelicals see Trump for who he really is

One of the most important passages in the Bible for understanding Trump, one that MAGA evangelicals often ignore, is Proverbs 6:16-19. It says, “There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.” From my perspective, this is a word-for-word description of how Trump operates.

One of the most important passages in the Bible for understanding Trump, one that MAGA evangelicals often ignore, is Proverbs 6:16-19. It says, “There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.” From my perspective, this is a word-for-word description of how Trump operates.
As distasteful as it seems all the Evangelicals were doing was hiring a despicable gunman to clean up the town. An old, old story that is sure to repeat.

Forum List

Back