Ghosts of Revolutions Past and Warnings of Futures to Come

Not really.

Yeah...the right wing loons were the ones that blew it out of proportion when they though they could make an issue out of it. Now that the issue has died down with false claims and sensationalized stories, they no longer have a use for her.... That was that the OP laughably said the left wing does.

I would think you may be able to see the point of my posting about it by now...but I’m intrigued that something so clear can remain hidden.

You’ve missed every thing.

I agree with her issue; not her behavior. That this confuses you doesn’t show you in a good light.
So... you're implying that Riley Gaines is a "useful idiot" that has been "disposed of" by the right wing... because they aren't harping on Riley's cause with the same vigor they were a couple of months ago.

That's not what the OP was saying in the least.

🙄

So... you're implying that Riley Gaines is a "useful idiot" that has been "disposed of" by the right wing... because they aren't harping on Riley's cause with the same vigor they were a couple of months ago.

That's not what the OP was saying in the least.

🙄
She’s been disposed of by the right wing. When someone is no longer useful...the right wing disposes of them. Always has...always will.

She’s been disposed of by the right wing. When someone is no longer useful...the right wing disposes of them. Always has...always will.
How has she been "disposed" of?

That makes no sense at all.

I've come across several stories about her and the lawsuit against the NCAA just in the last day or two.

Someone is helping her fund the case I'm sure.

It doesn't seem to me that she's been "disposed of" at all.

How has she been "disposed" of?

That makes no sense at all.

I've come across several stories about her and the lawsuit against the NCAA just in the last day or two.

Someone is helping her fund the case I'm sure.

It doesn't seem to me that she's been "disposed of" at all.
ok

When the media enters in a willing partnership with a political party and federal controlled education produces a generation of idiots, the stage is set for a propaganda based overthrow of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back