Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

There is no Doubt President Donald J. Trump

is a brilliant strategist.....

Unlike those before him he knows that

doing the same thing over and over and

expecting a different result is the definition of insanity..
There is no doubt...
Almighty God is in control

I am not wondering, focused on or questioning,
why anyone is pissed or the problems that may arise...
this has nothing to do with Trump,
it has everything to do with God!

Just out of curiosity...
who else realizes that He is setting the stage?

Trump has just given legitimacy, with the full backing of the US, that no president since Isreal has existed has.

Why? Why now? For what?
Haven't they been asking us to recognize Jerusalem as the capital since the beginning?

WHat the fuck is with this half-assed effort for 70 years. Either the Jews won or they didn't. Which is it?

I would prefer we walked away and let the Jews fend for themselves. I think they would do just fine....or not. Either way. Not our problem.
Haven't they been asking us to recognize Jerusalem as the capital since the beginning?

Exactly. Why make that concession for free?
That is a big ask of the US and Trump foolishly gave it away for nothing in return.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

I believe it is a negotiation tactic. Trump wants something and will back off if he gets what he wants.

There is no backing off, fool. It's done.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.
What did he concede?
Trump has just given legitimacy, with the full backing of the US, that no president since Isreal has existed has.

Why? Why now? For what?
It was passed in 1995. Who was President?

Your point is?

Confirmed: Trump to Declare Jerusalem Israel’s Capital
By Stephen Lendman
jerusalem.JPG
palestine-map.jpg

"In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us.":

Thich Nhat Hanh
- Vietnamese monk, activist and writer.

Schumer, Feinstein, and every other Jewish Democrat is loving this. Watching them pretend to be pissed off at Trump for recognizing Jerusalem is laughable.

There is no backing off, fool.

Trump just gave a concession with no offer of anything in return.

Foolish.
What is there to negotiate? Israel calls Jerusalem the capital. Why is that any of our concern?

Why? Why now? For what?
Blame President Bill Clinton for signing this possibility into law.

Clinton did not do what Trump just did.

Why at all? Why now? For what?

Answer those rather than posting "yabuts" and "whaddabouts".

It appears that Trump's intent was to incite violence. I wonder why?

As if orchestrated right on cue, fiery protests in Israel over the recognition announcement which seems to be choreographed like thieving US Constitution arsonist KKK churchstate cops of West Nazi Germany Virginia, the Federal Lynching state of hate & Nazington, D.C. when those Knights of Columbus got Eisenhower to proclaim one nation under God.

Days of Media Rage about Jerusalem

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decades, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Through three administrations, the script has remained the same: America brokers talks in which the parties reach compromises on the issues of Jerusalem, borders, refugees, settlements, and security, at which point an agreement is signed and everyone involved receives the Nobel Peace Prize and recognition in history as consequential statesmen. Needless to say, this script hasn’t worked. There is not a single issue on which the two sides have ever come close to reaching an agreement.

But for the peace process guild, that’s not a problem. The important thing is to keep trying, to remain guardians of the issue, and to treat alternative approaches with so much contempt and ridicule that they are never given serious consideration.

In recognizing Jerusalem, Trump is showing that this tired script need not be followed—and that this tired guild need not be obeyed. The peace process community correctly recognizes that Trump’s announcement is not just a policy change, but an attack on their authority. And so they are desperate for it to fail, and one senses based on their breathless tweeting over the past few days that many in this community would experience enormous schadenfreude should the coming days be marked by rioting and terror. Any other outcome makes them look like fearmongers, and delegitimizes the other counsel they dispense.
cause...

TRUMP.

all they need to know.

What Trump has done is offer the Middle East a path for peaceful
solution.

For 22 years we've pissed around with this two-state solution stuff.
We've allowed Palestine to dictate the narrative. Bull Shit, that game is
over.

If they want a two-state solution, they are going to do what we've instructed
them to do. Dump Hamas...Dump Hezbollah...Dump the defato Iran...and announce to the world that Israel has a right to exist.

Once we've moved our embassy, that place will belong to Israel forever
more and those Arabs know it.

Shit or get off the pot folks, the USA is threw fuckin' with ya.

Go ahead and bitch and moan for a couple of days...then get to the
bargaining table. The UN can't help you now. President Zero is long
gone. Anything you can contrive we will veto.

It's our way or the Nomad way...the choice is yours.

Long Live the Donald

This has not a lot to do with the Islamist situation. See below.

"that place will belong to Israel forever"

Jerusalem is for EVERYONE, it's not just a Jew thing it's a Christian thing also. Hello anyone home? Thought not.

Who appointed America as the dictator for who Jerusalem belongs to? That's right you appointed yourselves like you do with other things, your Karma is going to be the total bitch of total bitches.

Wrong Mama...we were appointed by the Brits and the combined Arab
Nations following WWII, when we kicked the dogshit out of the Krauts.

All of them put this Palestine issue in our laps. Well, we're tired of
fucking with it. We've waited 70 years for these people to do it
their way, they failed. Not it will be done our way.

Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians.

Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature.

America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe

"Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians."

No actually it's you Americans with your Neo-Conservative string pullers who are attempting to get everyone into a war with Russia. Most Europeans we do not consider Russia a threat, but we consider America's Perpetual War Drum Banging a threat both to us and most of the Middle East....but hey who cares as long as Israel is okay nobody else matters right? Right. When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

"Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature."

Our IQ is higher than yours we are not being led by the nose like you are, we form our own foreign policy for one thing.

"America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe"

No America has the largest Welfare Queen in the Universe you mean.

I struck a nerve...didn't I?

I understand the Austrians aren't much for war. Honestly, I would love
to see the Austrians and the French tangle. That war would last roughly
6 hours and then both sides would surrender.

The UN could then send in Swiss Troops to operate as a Peace Force.

What Trump has done is offer the Middle East a path for peaceful
solution.

For 22 years we've pissed around with this two-state solution stuff.
We've allowed Palestine to dictate the narrative. Bull Shit, that game is
over.

If they want a two-state solution, they are going to do what we've instructed
them to do. Dump Hamas...Dump Hezbollah...Dump the defato Iran...and announce to the world that Israel has a right to exist.

Once we've moved our embassy, that place will belong to Israel forever
more and those Arabs know it.

Shit or get off the pot folks, the USA is threw fuckin' with ya.

Go ahead and bitch and moan for a couple of days...then get to the
bargaining table. The UN can't help you now. President Zero is long
gone. Anything you can contrive we will veto.

It's our way or the Nomad way...the choice is yours.

Long Live the Donald

This has not a lot to do with the Islamist situation. See below.

"that place will belong to Israel forever"

Jerusalem is for EVERYONE, it's not just a Jew thing it's a Christian thing also. Hello anyone home? Thought not.

Who appointed America as the dictator for who Jerusalem belongs to? That's right you appointed yourselves like you do with other things, your Karma is going to be the total bitch of total bitches.

Wrong Mama...we were appointed by the Brits and the combined Arab
Nations following WWII, when we kicked the dogshit out of the Krauts.

All of them put this Palestine issue in our laps. Well, we're tired of
fucking with it. We've waited 70 years for these people to do it
their way, they failed. Not it will be done our way.

Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians.

Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature.

America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe

"Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians."

No actually it's you Americans with your Neo-Conservative string pullers who are attempting to get everyone into a war with Russia. Most Europeans we do not consider Russia a threat, but we consider America's Perpetual War Drum Banging a threat both to us and most of the Middle East....but hey who cares as long as Israel is okay nobody else matters right? Right. When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

"Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature."

Our IQ is higher than yours we are not being led by the nose like you are, we form our own foreign policy for one thing.

"America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe"

No America has the largest Welfare Queen in the Universe you mean.

I struck a nerve...didn't I?

I understand the Austrians aren't much for war. Honestly, I would love
to see the Austrians and the French tangle. That war would last roughly
6 hours and then both sides would surrender.

How about you stay On Topic instead?

How about you answer this:

When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:I mean considering your type insist that Israel is America's greatest friend, how come Israeli troops have never fought alongside and helped America in all America's wars in the Middle East? Not much of a friend are they?

for the next 50 years...

:lol:

For the next 50 years what?

How about we send in the UN to America to operate as a Peace Force considering America for the past 50 years has been the worlds largest Warmonger, how many nations have you invaded or interfered with now, it's not just bombing Sovereign nations it's the covert operations also where you have had democratically elected leaders removed because they are "not in America's best interest"

When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:I mean considering your type insist that Israel is America's greatest friend, how come Israeli troops have never fought alongside and helped America in all America's wars in the Middle East? Not much of a friend are they?
You must admit, she makes a SOLID point.

Fucking freeloading Jews need to step up. We didn't take them to raise.

How about we send in the UN to America to operate as a Peace Force considering America for the past 50 years has been the worlds largest Warmonger, how many nations have you invaded or interfered with now, it's not just bombing Sovereign nations it's the covert operations also where you have had democratically elected leaders removed because they are "not in America's best interest"
You must admit, she makes a SOLID FUCKING POINT, people.
:lol: :beer:

We REALLY need to stop trying to be the World Police.

Maybe a little off topic, but has anybody figured out what the embassy move will cost and who pays for it? I mean, mexico is going to build the wall, yeah, right. Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all.

Maybe a little off topic, but has anybody figured out what the embassy move will cost and who pays for it? I mean, mexico is going to build the wall, yeah, right. Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all.
Who says Trump doesn't have an "out" on the Jerusalem declaration?

It will never get funded.

You must admit, she makes a SOLID point.

Fucking freeloading Jews need to step up. We didn't take them to raise.

Well considering also Israel say they have all this incredible military stuff and this great army, if say Israel want to start shit with Iran then let them do it on their own, why would America have to send troops to help them? Israel has this incredible military stuff and this great army they say so they should be able to fight their own battles on their own, why should American troops die considering Israel is nothing to do with America it's tens of thousands of miles away, it's not an American State, they are not in NATO. It's time America said no more Welfare Queen and no more American troops, pay your own way and use your own troops.

What exactly does America get from this one sided relationship that costs America so many billions a year?

Forum List

Back