Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Maybe a little off topic, but has anybody figured out what the embassy move will cost and who pays for it? I mean, mexico is going to build the wall, yeah, right. Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all.
Who says Trump doesn't have an "out" on the Jerusalem declaration?
:lol:

It will never get funded.

When is it happening, did he say when the move is happening?

The entire world is against this - except a handful of Middle Eastern nations that do not include Egypt or Saudi Arabia - for reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread, even The Pope has said he's against it, it's just designed to cause more trouble in a region that already has too much trouble and only the ignorant and/or brainwashed would not be able to see that.

I don't even care why they are pissed. At this point if the democrooks are pissed about it, then it's good policy.

Trump is trying to rule up the jihadists and this may do it. His goal appears to be to try to goad extremists into attacking either Israel or the US so he can claim he was right to ban Muslims.

No good will come if this but that was never Trump’s intention anyway. He’s pandering to the religious right and stoking divisions at home and abroad.

Without dividing people and promoting violence, Trump’s politics of hate goes nowhere.

How about we send in the UN to America to operate as a Peace Force considering America for the past 50 years has been the worlds largest Warmonger, how many nations have you invaded or interfered with now, it's not just bombing Sovereign nations it's the covert operations also where you have had democratically elected leaders removed because they are "not in America's best interest"
You must admit, she makes a SOLID FUCKING POINT, people.
:lol: :beer:

We REALLY need to stop trying to be the World Police.

Obama said you had to stop being the World Police, well as soon as the Neo-Conservatives and the Military Industrial Complex that Dwight Eisenhower warned about got Obama on his own they told him that no American President since JFK has been in charge of American foreign policy, once JFK who was becoming a problem was removed ever since American foreign policy has been designed and dictated by those who are not loyal to America but who are loyal to Others, most of those Neo-Conservatives are dual citizens anyhow and as such are just basic Traitors.

Maybe a little off topic, but has anybody figured out what the embassy move will cost and who pays for it? I mean, mexico is going to build the wall, yeah, right. Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all.

"Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all."

Why would Israel do that? They are your biggest Welfare Queen.

Obama said you had to stop being the World Police, well as soon as the Neo-Conservatives and the Military Industrial Complex that Dwight Eisenhower warned about got Obama on his own they told him that no American President since JFK has been in charge of American foreign policy, once JFK who was becoming a problem was removed ever since American foreign policy has been designed and dictated by those who are not loyal to America but who are loyal to Others, most of those Neo-Conservatives are dual citizens anyhow and as such are just basic Traitors.
Interesting point of view. I am intrigued.

Who are the duel-citizen neo-cons? Any names? From which country are they citizens?

Interesting point of view. I am intrigued.

Who are the duel-citizen neo-cons? Any names? From which country are they citizens?

Just Google for a list of the Neo-Conservatives and you can read about them. I would say that domestically America's biggest threat and greatest enemy are the Neo-Conservatives.

this is gonna be a turning point in US Muslim world relationship.
That’s a real shame. It’s been such a lovely relationship till now.

911-planes.jpg

Certainly Islam is doing whatever it can so Israel will burn the way California is from wildfires just as the USA KKK churchstate does for burning America as those which carried out Kristallnacht, but Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities seem to disavow being one & the same.

this is gonna be a turning point in US Muslim world relationship.
That’s a real shame. It’s been such a lovely relationship till now.

911-planes.jpg

Certainly Islam is doing whatever it can so Israel will burn the way California is from wildfires just as the USA KKK churchstate does for burning America as those which carried out Kristallnacht, but Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities seem to disavow being one & the same.

"but Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities seem to disavow being one & the same."

Huh? :confused-84:

Pretty good clip below of ex congressman telling the truth about israel and how much we really send them in money and support. Sure he was an ex con. Went to prison for fighting with the power structure and telling the real truth about israel. Ended up dying by getting run over by his own tractor, no witnesses of course. Not long after he said he was going after israel full steam ahead. Starts in on israel after about 4 minutes.

Who says Trump doesn't have an "out" on the Jerusalem declaration?

It will never get funded.

When is it happening, did he say when the move is happening?

The entire world is against this - except a handful of Middle Eastern nations that do not include Egypt or Saudi Arabia - for reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread, even The Pope has said he's against it, it's just designed to cause more trouble in a region that already has too much trouble and only the ignorant and/or brainwashed would not be able to see that.
Are you thinking the US is going to make Jerusalem the capital city? hmmmmm, I think for your edification it is we recognize Jerusalem as their capital city. they made it such. What we're going to do is move our embassy there. You're saying we have to have the rest of the worlds approval to do that? that's crazy.

Pretty good clip below of ex congressman telling the truth about israel and how much we really send them in money and support. Sure he was an ex con. Went to prison for fighting with the power structure and telling the real truth about israel. Ended up dying by getting run over by his own tractor, no witnesses of course. Not long after he said he was going after israel full steam ahead. Starts in on israel after about 4 minutes.

If this Jerusalem move is so great and is going to be so great for America and Americans, then why has the US State Department issued the first Worldwide Caution Alert since 2003 - that was because of the Iraq thing. As I commented already America doesn't give a shit about American citizens when it comes to prostituting itself for Israel, what sort of policy is that where a Government does something that they know might cause harm to their own citizens but they don't care because you know the biggest Welfare Queen must get another new shiny present.

upload_2017-12-7_17-48-8.png

Worldwide Caution

Days of Media Rage about Jerusalem

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decade, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Through three administrations, the script has remained the same: America brokers talks in which the parties reach compromises on the issues of Jerusalem, borders, refugees, settlements, and security, at which point an agreement is signed and everyone involved receives the Nobel Peace Prize and recognition in history as consequential statesmen. Needless to say, this script hasn’t worked. There is not a single issue on which the two sides have ever come close to reaching an agreement.

But for the peace process guild, that’s not a problem. The important thing is to keep trying, to remain guardians of the issue, and to treat alternative approaches with so much contempt and ridicule that they are never given serious consideration.

In recognizing Jerusalem, Trump is showing that this tired script need not be followed—and that this tired guild need not be obeyed. The peace process community correctly recognizes that Trump’s announcement is not just a policy change, but an attack on their authority. And so they are desperate for it to fail, and one senses based on their breathless tweeting over the past few days that many in this community would experience enormous schadenfreude should the coming days be marked by rioting and terror. Any other outcome makes them look like fearmongers, and delegitimizes the other counsel they dispense.

Jerusalem is for EVERYONE it's for Christians, Muslims and Jews.

But who cares the American Evangelical Christian maniacs are masturbating because it cannot be much longer before something is deliberately demolished and The Third Temple that never was is rebuilt and THE RAPTURE THE RAPTURE and then The Anti Christ and then Armageddon and then Jesus is returning.

This below is the target to be deliberately demolished in some way, so The Third Temple that never was can be rebuilt all ready for the time that The Anti-Christ walks into it and declares himself Jesus Christ:

Jerusalem-1.jpg

The rest of Western Civilisation do not have these crazy Holy Rollers like America has.

And that's why America should stay the fuck out of these things because you have those crazy Holy Rollers who's wet dream is The Rapture and Armageddon, um they don't read The Bible correctly because there is nothing in The Bible that says a pre-Armaggeddon Rapture happens.

If that all happens I pray I stick around because I want to see all the crazy Holy Rollers being thrown into the Lake of Fire with The Anti Christ they are going to follow thinking it's Jesus Christ because they who deny Jesus Christ HIMSELF are going to tell them THIS man here is THE Jesus Christ OUR Messiah that we have been waiting for and the Holy Rollers being brainwashed morons will eat it up.

Who are the Holy Rollers already listening to....beware the antichrists who await The Anti-Christ who they will declare as Jesus Christ and their Messiah and it's NOT the SAME Jesus Christ who died on the Cross:

John 2:22

"Who is a liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is an antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son."

^^^^ Think it is not rocket science who are they who deny that Jesus is the Christ, that Jesus that died on the Cross was THE ONLY Messiah.

John 2:23

"No one who denies the Son can have the Father; he who confesses the Son has the Father as well."

^^^^ It's telling you IF you deny the Son ie. deny Jesus Christ who died on the Cross and was and IS the ONLY Messiah then the Father ie. God is NOT with YOU and if God is not with YOU you are of The Anti-Christ ie. Satan. It is telling you if you accept the Son ie. accept that Jesus Christ who died on the Cross was and IS the ONLY Messiah then the Father ie. God is with you.

The Holy Rollers are going to Hell because they have already been seduced by the spirit of The Anti-Christ and they will burn Eternally in Hell because they have been siding with and side with they who deny Jesus Christ Himself and thus do not have God with them.

That is all in The Bible in those two passages I have posted, anyone who thinks they are Christian ie. a believer and a follower of Jesus Christ The Messiah cannot interpret the above in any other way as we are taught that we cannot interpret Our Lords teachings to fit our own narrow political purposes. His word is His word. Period.
I'm a little confused. Other countries do not have religious extremists that pervert religion?

We are not discussing other countries though, we are discussing the topic of Jerusalem and that Jerusalem is for EVERYONE it's NOT just for Jews, if you are a Christian you would get that already.
\

what does "Jerusalem is for everyone" mean? Is that something like "YES, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS"
Jerusalem is a city-------it is the capital of the country
that 2000 years ago, Rome called JUDEA. ('cause it
was the jewish country which had called it its capital for
more than 1000 years at that time) I do not recall a time
when Jerusalem was NOT the capital of......'the land of israel'
aka 'Israel/Judea' Today the place is called Israel---which
is a country-----and that country gets to name its own capital.
Who "gave' AMMAN to "jordan' wat do hell is amman?-----for that matter-------wat da hell is jordan? I never understood how New Dehli got to the capital of India----seems
an unlikely choice

When will these tools learn that you can’t have it both ways?

John Katsanos@katmancon

@realDonaldTrump Has been painted that he's a white supremacist and racist.

What type of white supremacist or racist would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel strengthening the Jewish homeland#JerusalemEmbassy

11:51 AM - Dec 6, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Kassy Dillon

✔@KassyDillon

The people that call Trump a Nazi are the same people condemning him for recognizing the true capital of the Jewish state.

12:30 PM - Dec 6, 2017

What type of white supremacist or racist would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

The one with the orthodox son in law and the evangelical VP.

nice mix------very AMERICAN

Dems are always pissed about something. They even invent things to be pissed about. Their anger and hate will get the US into war, again.

"Their anger and hate will get the US into war, again."

Or putting your Embassy in Jerusalem and telling the rest of the world to fuck off who cares what you think will more likely get you into a war again.
And you will blame the US for not succumbing to the threats of terrorists.

Well I wouldn't because I'm not a Leftist and you should know that I've made thousands of posts at this forum about what I think of the 7th Century Death Cult and how it should be dealt with.
OK, it just sounds like that is what you were saying.

Here, let me rephrase, if there is war over the US moving its embassy whom will you blame?

I do not think there will be a war started by America moving it's embassy, but I think the potential ramifications of this move have just not been thought about, once the cork is out of the bottle you are never going to be able to put it back in no matter what happens and that situation has not been thought about.

I think The Donald has made this decision because he thinks it will make foes into friends and with that the foes will not want to destroy him and his Presidency anymore, but it doesn't work that way they hate him with an organic hatred - especially the Neo-Conservatives and the International Globalists who are working together to bring him down and get him removed from The White House to which he was democratically elected.

I think (yes, I do---now and then) that Trump made this
---'practically amounts to nothing'----announcement as a POKE IN THE EYE of the AXIS now headed by POOTIN.
Trump is no Chamberlain. Does the UAR still want Haifa?

That is an incredibly shallow view. Evil people use religion as the bait. It is not about religion. It is about power and money. Many times religion is used as means to gain power. Global warming nuts are no different. It is a religion to those goobers. Many people are devoted to stupid things.
But, without religion, the evil bastards wanting power would have fewer reasons to whip the masses into a fury and convince people to blow themselves up. It is religion that is fucking this whole thing up.

Do the Jews have a right to live there or don't they? If they do, we need to leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing. If they don't, we need to leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing.

In other words, we need to leave the Jews alone and let them do their thing.
It isn't that hard to whip people into a frenzy if they are destitute and desperate. Make no mistake, this is about power and money.

who is "destitute" and "desperate"-----have you ever met
a muslim?

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

what is an "OPEN CITY? (ps---there aint enough room
in little Jerusalem for all those embassies---even now no
place to park)
I like the idea of "OPEN CITY"--------when will mecca be declared "open". I would call the city of New York ---
'open' ---------Chicago? not that much
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Nothing has changed, everybody needs to calm the fuck down. We're just moving our embassy, something that was voted on some 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back