Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)

With the exception of the thing about the taxes and the Stormy Daniels case has been dismissed already. Oh and read the Indictments thing isn't an answer. For you to win the challenge you're going to have to have links to prove that Trump was charged with and broke an actual law. The challenge starts now. :popcorn:(I'm just sick and tired of all these Trump is a criminal posts without a shred of evidence.)
You're asking strangers to be a court of law? How about no.

Have patience. The Democrits will come back at you with mountains of their evidence. It takes a little time but each of them was born with a bushel of brains in a pint sized head.

Oh now you guys want to be quiet after I put you on the spot... Typical.
You haven't put anyone on any spot, magaturd. You're demanding people find you information that might not align with your personal and political confirmation biases so your can further shit on them. How about fuck you. It's 2023. You have the Inn3rt00bz. How about get off your useless bloated ass and find it for yourself? :dunno:

A nice list in the link.

The Stormy Daniels thing has been dismissed? :laugh:

• Banned
Have patience. The Democrits will come back at you with mountains of their evidence. It takes a little time but each of them was born with a bushel of brains in a pint sized head.

Keywords their evidence.

You haven't put anyone on any spot, magaturd. You're demanding people find you information that might not align with your personal and political confirmation biases so your can further shit on them. How about fuck you. It's 2023. You have the Inn3rt00bz. How about get off your useless bloated ass and find it for yourself? :dunno:

Yet aren't you always squawking about how Trump is a criminal with the rest of them?

Literally nothing to find.
That's your actual problem.

The big lie is treason with no evidence And he knew and knows he was lying, Super Duper. now people are getting 18 years for listening to his baloney and being traitors to America too, believing such disrespect for our fine institutions and public servants and journalists because of the world's biggest con man and the biggest scumbag media man... Get off the propaganda and try reality, ignoramus. Politically of course

Last edited:

Lolol Read the charges.

4tv6r7.jpg

The big lie is treason with no evidence, Super Duper. now people are getting 18 years for listening to his baloney and being traitors to America too, believing such disrespect for our fine institutions and public servants and journalists because of the world's biggest con man and the biggest scumbag media man... Get off the propaganda and try reality, ignoramus.

Forum List

Back