Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

Clinton wasn’t prosecuted because there wasn’t a case to prosecute her.

Trump and MAGA nuts wanted to weaponized the government to prosecute her because she’s their political enemy.

You are the hypocrite.
Had any of us done a little of what she did we would be under jail.
So you’re saying the FBI takes orders from Clinton?

You need a better story because this one is really stupid.

There’s no crimes here. You just are confused.
They are put in power by politics and cover their asses.

Only a partisian hack like you doesnt see it. Both parties are full of politucians that are dirty.

Had any of us done a little of what she did we would be under jail.
Nonsense. Republicans were demanding she be prosecuted under a law that literally has never been prosecuted before.
Only a partisian hack like you doesnt see it. Both parties are full of politucians that are dirty.
Then why are you guys going so crazy when a politician is being prosecuted for being dirty?

So you’re saying the FBI takes orders from Clinton?

You need a better story because this one is really stupid.

There’s no crimes here. You just are confused.
A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.
Trump supporters know nothing about true information. They believe nothing is true and can therefore believe anything they want.

That’s how you get them believing the big lie about the stolen election.

Trump supporters know nothing about true information. They believe nothing is true and can therefore believe anything they want.

That’s how you get them believing the big lie about the stolen election.
"These are not the droids you are looking for."
waves hand
:rolleyes:

They paid foreign agents for dirt and used clowns in the FBI to used Biased info from an unreliable source for politics.

Comey should be in prison.
For all that...nothing in any of that was used politically during the 2016 election.

I don’t know man. Trying to get your corrupt cronies to overturn our elections seems like it should be a crime.

If that’s not a crime, they’ll try it again.
Why not let all the evidence be heard by a mix of Liberals and Republicans in a jury pool and see what they have to say? :)

Nonsense. Republicans were demanding she be prosecuted under a law that literally has never been prosecuted before.

Then why are you guys going so crazy when a politician is being prosecuted for being dirty?
When i see the money launders on the Senate and Congress being tried for racketerring and money laundering ill consider listening to you.

I will not hold my breath waiting.

For all that...nothing in any of that was used politically during the 2016 election.
There you go AGAIN trying to deny the whole RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA calamity that you assholes put this county through for FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!!!
You are a LIAR, and a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie IDIOT!!!
:dev3:

When i see the money launders on the Senate and Congress being tried for racketerring and money laundering ill consider listening to you.

I will not hold my breath waiting.
Money laundering and racketeering are both secondary charges and require an underlying crime. Not sure which ones you’re accusing of that, you’re just being emotional.

How about prosecuting members of Congress for insider trading? Oh wait, that’s right. Republicans just get pardoned for it. It’s not really illegal.

Money laundering and racketeering are both secondary charges and require an underlying crime. Not sure which ones you’re accusing of that, you’re just being emotional.

How about prosecuting members of Congress for insider trading? Oh wait, that’s right. Republicans just get pardoned for it. It’s not really illegal.

So are you now denying they arent doing it??

Why they come in not millionaires but become millionsires suddenly. And all their families get jobs from donors getting rich??

Ray Charles can see that bs

So are you now denying they arent doing it??

Why they come in not millionaires but become millionsires suddenly. And all their families get jobs from donors getting rich??

Ray Charles can see that bs
So, like George Santos?

you read them. all made up, using arcane laws that have never been used before. its all been done because the dems and the DC establishment know that in a second term Trump will expose their corruption and treason and they are scared shitless of that.
Fingers in your ears and stomping feet again eh

Trump will probably pardon him too. Republicans get to be crooks.

What’s the bigger crime to prosecute?
I saud small beans. Doesnt sound like Hunter Romney Pelosi peeps working from home for taxpayer money in Ukraine now does it.

Forum List

Back