Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

Often that is true, especially if guilty, better to cut a deal with prosecution for reduced charges or sentence.
If innocent (of serious charges), it is often the best way out -- to bargain. Trusting a jury or a judge with one's fate is a gamble people should avoid at all costs.

I have long said if guilty, go with a Jury, as your peers are the ones most easily led astray (from facts). Go with a Judge if innocent, as judges are more often than not, able to see through bullshit, as it's come before them time and time again.

You haven't put anyone on any spot, magaturd. You're demanding people find you information that might not align with your personal and political confirmation biases so your can further shit on them. How about fuck you. It's 2023. You have the Inn3rt00bz. How about get off your useless bloated ass and find it for yourself? :dunno:
so, you couldn't come up with anything?

RoadRunner, get more sleep, please. What if you were a cheese dog? I hope your day is good.

Lol you really missed my point. The point is that Trump got charged with crimes that aren't actual crimes. You're a nice guy but you need start to thinking clearer and for yourself instead of listening to the media.

Yes, Trump has been charged with real crimes that he committed.

No, doubt about it.

You can have your own opinions, but the law is based on facts, and Trump is in deep trouble.

No, doubt about it.

You can have your own opinions, but the law is based on facts, and Trump is in deep trouble.

If you're talking about all this they don't have any evidence to go by.

The prosecution has all the facts it needs to ensure conviction.

And when the verdict, we will all abide by it. That's who we do it in America.

No, doubt about it.

Trump has a history of not being a quitter. Whether he is a narcissist, a sociopath or even a psychotic means nothing as most Prog politicians are that. Do you look at your own? Harry Reid was Darth Vader. Also, a globalist infection to the state he represented.

Forum List

Back