President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

Nonsense, a Trump presidency directly effects the daughter's material interests. Stop lying.
It does not, sorry.

You guys should be used to your desperate and stupid fantasies being ignored, by now. I mean, how many times have you guys watched Dan Bongino, then think you have outsmarted the law and the courts, only to get laughed out of the room?

He cashes the checks, and you guys get to eat all the shit for him. A nice arrangement for him and the other paid right wing liar twats.

You defeated people just take orders. Trump and we thinkers give orders but don’t take them. We never voluntarily and meekly submit to illegal dictates.
You all are mostly jealous that you lack initiative and ability to think and do on your own

It’s a make pretend case with unenforceable be quiet edicts and solely engineered not to win but to further the daily front page smearing to influence an election

It does not, sorry.

You guys should be used to your desperate and stupid fantasies being ignored, by now. I mean, how many times have you guys watched Dan Bongino, then think you have outsmarted the law and the courts, only to get laughed out of the room?

He cashes the checks, and you guys get to eat all the shit for him. A nice arrangement for him and the other paid right wing liar twats.
Don't be ridiculously stupid, I know, that might be a struggle, but really try. There are literally dozens of judges in NYC that don't have political activist children, any one of them would have been more appropriate than this hack of a judge. If it wasn't a conflict of interest, the hack judge would not have protected the hack activist in a gag order.

I wonder what he looks like without his make up and sprayed tan and died hair?

Trump is cracking up again.

During a speech in Iowa last weekend, Trump told his MAGA cultists that, "But I think if you had a real election and Jesus came down and God came down and said, 'I'm going to be the scorekeeper here,' I think we'd win there [in California], I think we'd win in Illinois, and I think we'd win in New York."

This is not the first time that Donald Trump has made claims on divine power. Repeatedly throughout the last seven years, Trump has said that he has secret and all-powerful knowledge, that his followers should trust him and not the facts and reality or anyone else, claims to know things that no one else possibly can, makes bold predictions about the future as though he is a mystic or a psychic, and in total believes that he is omnipotent and above the law and any other form of accountability.

Trump is cracking up again.

During a speech in Iowa last weekend, Trump told his MAGA cultists that, "But I think if you had a real election and Jesus came down and God came down and said, 'I'm going to be the scorekeeper here,' I think we'd win there [in California], I think we'd win in Illinois, and I think we'd win in New York."

This is not the first time that Donald Trump has made claims on divine power. Repeatedly throughout the last seven years, Trump has said that he has secret and all-powerful knowledge, that his followers should trust him and not the facts and reality or anyone else, claims to know things that no one else possibly can, makes bold predictions about the future as though he is a mystic or a psychic, and in total believes that he is omnipotent and above the law and any other form of accountability.
It's called desperation.

Because that is his adult daughter. She maintains her own residence and does her own thing and has no material interest in the outcome.
By default of her profession, she has material interest in the outcome of Trump not winning the election. If by the outcome of the trial, Trump is not able to participate in the Election, that is at a minimum, a vested interest in the judicial outcome. You are saying that her role has no influence on her father, the judge? Because of this, he is going to be monitored and evaluated stringently that he adhere’s to the process and demonstrates fairness and impartiality.

By default of her profession, she has material interest in the outcome of Trump not winning the election. If by the outcome of the trial, Trump is not able to participate in the Election, that is at a minimum, a vested interest in the judicial outcome. You are saying that her role has no influence on her father, the judge? Because of this, he is going to be monitored and evaluated stringently that he adhere’s to the process and demonstrates fairness and impartiality.
Why doesn't Trump just end the whole deal by hurling himself off the top floor of Trump Tower?

As long no one on the ground is hurt by 250 lbs of lard landing on them no one will care.

By default of her profession, she has material interest in the outcome of Trump not winning the election.
False. And that wouldn't matter anyway, because she is not the judge's spouse or partner and does not live with him.

Give it up. You got fooled again.

False. And that wouldn't matter anyway, because she is not the judge's spouse or partner and does not live with him.

Give it up. You got fooled again.
Show the validation (ie law, statute, standard) beyond your opinion that being a son or daughter not living with him has sufficient separation not to be of Conflict of Interest. You need to back your opinion with fact.

Show the validation (ie law, statute, standard) beyond your opinion that being a son or daughter not living with him has sufficient separation not to be of Conflict of Interest. You need to back your opinion with fact.
No, you have confused yourself again.

You are the one posting claims that run counter to reality (step outside and check).

You prove your claim, or we can just ignore it, like we can ignore all the other right wing fantasies.

Forum List

Back