Challenge to Democrats Show Me An Actual Crime That Trump Is Being Charged With and You Can Prove He Broke and I'll Stay Off Of Here For A Month

Fingers in your ears and stomping feet again eh
NO, that would be you, I deal in reality. this whole thing is an attempt by the dems to remove Trump from the election because they are scared that he will win and expose them and the DC establishment criminals including most of the media. But you seem to be OK with a corrupt cabal running your life, what does that say about you?

NO, that would be you, I deal in reality. this whole thing is an attempt by the dems to remove Trump from the election because they are scared that he will win and expose them and the DC establishment criminals including most of the media. But you seem to be OK with a corrupt cabal running your life, what does that say about you?
Wrong. Trump will run. Dems want him to run.

He'll lose...because he is a loser

Wrong. Trump will run. Dems want him to run.

He'll lose...because he is a loser
we shall see, don't get you hopes too high. 77% of americans do not want senile joe in another term. Every new fake indictment of Trump increases his polling because americans see through this bullshit, they are not as dumb as you libs think they are.

we shall see, don't get you hopes too high. 77% of americans do not want senile joe in another term. Every new fake indictment of Trump increases his polling because americans see through this bullshit, they are not as dumb as you libs think they are.
Every new indictment increases Trump's numbers IN THE CULT and hurts him everywhere else

Good legal help is where you find it. Cochran broke no laws or codes of legal ethics (such as they are) and represented his client to the best of his abilities. If you are deeply in trouble, do you want the lawyer to argue for you, or get you off? Personally, I would like to have the lawyer that will get me off in front of the jury I am facing, whether I did it or not, as I have the right to legal defense in our adversarial system of justice. If found not guilty by the jury, nobody elses opinion matters.
Cochran was initially sought because like most good lawyers, he'd bargain to keep a client out of court.

Trusting a jury or a judge with one's fate is a gamble people should avoid at all costs.

Cochran was initially sought because like most good lawyers, he'd bargain to keep a client out of court.

Trusting a jury or a judge with one's fate is a gamble people should avoid at all costs.
Often that is true, especially if guilty, better to cut a deal with prosecution for reduced charges or sentence.

Forum List

Back