Why are Dems and media pissed off that Trump is going to observe Jerusalem as Capital of Israel?

Obama SAYS it will happen, but won't do it.....SAME WITH BUSH AND CLINTON.

TRUMP ACTUALLY DOES IT...AND HE'S COMMITTING GENOCIDE. :420:

Fucking political pieces of shit.

Maybe a little off topic, but has anybody figured out what the embassy move will cost and who pays for it? I mean, mexico is going to build the wall, yeah, right. Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all.
Who says Trump doesn't have an "out" on the Jerusalem declaration?
:lol:

It will never get funded.

When is it happening, did he say when the move is happening?

The entire world is against this - except a handful of Middle Eastern nations that do not include Egypt or Saudi Arabia - for reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread, even The Pope has said he's against it, it's just designed to cause more trouble in a region that already has too much trouble and only the ignorant and/or brainwashed would not be able to see that.
Are you thinking the US is going to make Jerusalem the capital city? hmmmmm, I think for your edification it is we recognize Jerusalem as their capital city. they made it such. What we're going to do is move our embassy there. You're saying we have to have the rest of the worlds approval to do that? that's crazy.

^^^^ So why is NO other nation in the world following suit?

What Trump has done is offer the Middle East a path for peaceful
solution.

For 22 years we've pissed around with this two-state solution stuff.
We've allowed Palestine to dictate the narrative. Bull Shit, that game is
over.

If they want a two-state solution, they are going to do what we've instructed
them to do. Dump Hamas...Dump Hezbollah...Dump the defato Iran...and announce to the world that Israel has a right to exist.

Once we've moved our embassy, that place will belong to Israel forever
more and those Arabs know it.

Shit or get off the pot folks, the USA is threw fuckin' with ya.

Go ahead and bitch and moan for a couple of days...then get to the
bargaining table. The UN can't help you now. President Zero is long
gone. Anything you can contrive we will veto.

It's our way or the Nomad way...the choice is yours.

Long Live the Donald

This has not a lot to do with the Islamist situation. See below.

"that place will belong to Israel forever"

Jerusalem is for EVERYONE, it's not just a Jew thing it's a Christian thing also. Hello anyone home? Thought not.

Who appointed America as the dictator for who Jerusalem belongs to? That's right you appointed yourselves like you do with other things, your Karma is going to be the total bitch of total bitches.

Wrong Mama...we were appointed by the Brits and the combined Arab
Nations following WWII, when we kicked the dogshit out of the Krauts.

All of them put this Palestine issue in our laps. Well, we're tired of
fucking with it. We've waited 70 years for these people to do it
their way, they failed. Not it will be done our way.

Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians.

Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature.

America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe

"Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians."

No actually it's you Americans with your Neo-Conservative string pullers who are attempting to get everyone into a war with Russia. Most Europeans we do not consider Russia a threat, but we consider America's Perpetual War Drum Banging a threat both to us and most of the Middle East....but hey who cares as long as Israel is okay nobody else matters right? Right. When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

"Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature."

Our IQ is higher than yours we are not being led by the nose like you are, we form our own foreign policy for one thing.

"America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe"

No America has the largest Welfare Queen in the Universe you mean.

I struck a nerve...didn't I?

I understand the Austrians aren't much for war. Honestly, I would love
to see the Austrians and the French tangle. That war would last roughly
6 hours and then both sides would surrender.

The UN could then send in Swiss Troops to operate as a Peace Force.

How about you stay On Topic instead?

How about you answer this:

When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:I mean considering your type insist that Israel is America's greatest friend, how come Israeli troops have never fought alongside and helped America in all America's wars in the Middle East? Not much of a friend are they?

We didn't want them to upset/interfere with our coalitions with Arab
countries. Did you need a slide rule to figure that out?

When Saddam was tossing SCUDS at them...we told them to stand down,
sent in a couple of Patriot Batteries and shot those SCUDS down for them.

They are our greatest ally because they do exactly what we tell them to do.
Just like the Europeans do. They know from experience. Every time they
waltz themselves into some conflict...America has always gotten the call
to come bail them out and America has.

The difference though between the Israeli's and the Europeans is the
Israeli's don't argue with us. Sometimes they are a bit too aggressive
for our liking but they will stand up and fight for their defense. The
Europeans think they know it all. NATO wouldn't be able to fend off
an Invasion by Peru if it wasn't for the Americans.

Enough of that. Give me some first-hand info on the famous Austria-Hungary
coalition in WWI. I've always imagined 50 or 60 guys wearing little Tams
with a couple of feathers coming out of them and outfitted in Bermuda
Shorts so they could shit, while they ran. Am I close?

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

what is an "OPEN CITY? (ps---there aint enough room
in little Jerusalem for all those embassies---even now no
place to park)
I like the idea of "OPEN CITY"--------when will mecca be declared "open". I would call the city of New York ---
'open' ---------Chicago? not that much
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Corpus separatum.

Corpus separatum (Jerusalem) - Wikipedia

upload_2017-12-7_18-56-31.png

^^^^
Special status due to it's shared religious importance. IE. Jerusalem does NOT belong to Jews because it also belongs to Christians and Muslims....Bibi repeatedly refers to Israel as the Jewish State, so Jerusalem according ONLY to a certain section of America ONLY belongs to Jews and NOT also to Christians and Muslims.

I know Americans have been brainwashed into thinking this did not happen, but actual facts are that Israel is a man made nation that was created by the UN under the 1947 UN Partition Plan.

upload_2017-12-7_18-52-21.png

upload_2017-12-7_18-54-3.png

upload_2017-12-7_18-51-46.png

upload_2017-12-7_18-54-51.png

upload_2017-12-7_18-46-55.png

Israel in 1980 violated the terms of the 1947 UN Partition Plan by insisting that Jerusalem is their capital.

^^^^
This is the reason why NO other nation is going to follow suit and America Going Rogue again means nothing their Embassy move means nothing in within the International Community the move has no validity and as such is not going to be recognised by the International Community. America just keeps on alienating people....oh and when Tel Aviv instructs America to send American troops to fight and die in Iran, America can just forget about calling up the EU and saying can European troops go and die there also....America will just have to call on their greatest friend Israel to send troops, you know like they didn't in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:
This has not a lot to do with the Islamist situation. See below.

"that place will belong to Israel forever"

Jerusalem is for EVERYONE, it's not just a Jew thing it's a Christian thing also. Hello anyone home? Thought not.

Who appointed America as the dictator for who Jerusalem belongs to? That's right you appointed yourselves like you do with other things, your Karma is going to be the total bitch of total bitches.

Wrong Mama...we were appointed by the Brits and the combined Arab
Nations following WWII, when we kicked the dogshit out of the Krauts.

All of them put this Palestine issue in our laps. Well, we're tired of
fucking with it. We've waited 70 years for these people to do it
their way, they failed. Not it will be done our way.

Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians.

Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature.

America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe

"Europeans are just whiny bitches. They moan and groan about us
while begging us to defend their asses against the Russians."

No actually it's you Americans with your Neo-Conservative string pullers who are attempting to get everyone into a war with Russia. Most Europeans we do not consider Russia a threat, but we consider America's Perpetual War Drum Banging a threat both to us and most of the Middle East....but hey who cares as long as Israel is okay nobody else matters right? Right. When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

"Europeans have an IQ roughly 10 points higher than the average Arab
which is 10 points lower than room temperature."

Our IQ is higher than yours we are not being led by the nose like you are, we form our own foreign policy for one thing.

"America is operating the largest day care facility in the Universe"

No America has the largest Welfare Queen in the Universe you mean.

I struck a nerve...didn't I?

I understand the Austrians aren't much for war. Honestly, I would love
to see the Austrians and the French tangle. That war would last roughly
6 hours and then both sides would surrender.

The UN could then send in Swiss Troops to operate as a Peace Force.

How about you stay On Topic instead?

How about you answer this:

When you have your next war with who knows Iran or whatever make sure your great friends the Israeli Army have their boots on the ground fighting and dying with more American soldiers, you know like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:I mean considering your type insist that Israel is America's greatest friend, how come Israeli troops have never fought alongside and helped America in all America's wars in the Middle East? Not much of a friend are they?

We didn't want them to upset/interfere with our coalitions with Arab
countries. Did you need a slide rule to figure that out?

When Saddam was tossing SCUDS at them...we told them to stand down,
sent in a couple of Patriot Batteries and shot those SCUDS down for them.

They are our greatest ally because they do exactly what we tell them to do.
Just like the Europeans do. They know from experience. Every time they
waltz themselves into some conflict...America has always gotten the call
to come bail them out and America has.

The difference though between the Israeli's and the Europeans is the
Israeli's don't argue with us. Sometimes they are a bit too aggressive
for our liking but they will stand up and fight for their defense. The
Europeans think they know it all. NATO wouldn't be able to fend off
an Invasion by Peru if it wasn't for the Americans.

Enough of that. Give me some first-hand info on the famous Austria-Hungary
coalition in WWI. I've always imagined 50 or 60 guys wearing little Tams
with a couple of feathers coming out of them and outfitted in Bermuda
Shorts so they could shit, while they ran. Am I close?

"They are our greatest ally because they do exactly what we tell them to do."

What an idiot you are, Israel tells America what to do, the whole world knows this except for brainwashed Americans.Israel tells you what to do which is why you are always bombing people in the Middle East, just like they'll tell you to bomb Iran next. And like the good little lapdogs you are you'll do it and send more American soldiers to die, while your greatest friends sit drinking coffee in Tel Aviv instead of doing what greatest friends should do and send troops to die alongside your troops.

Stupid Americans, you'll never learn will you.

Also you have been told once to stay On Topic.

"Just like the Europeans do."

We don't give a crap about Americans, mainly because of your type which is uneducated and ignorant.

Don't piss off the already-pissed-off Muslims. Whatever you do, don't make them start committing acts of terror.....oh, wait.

The topic isn't Islam per se, the topic is Jerusalem and there is a reason why Jerusalem was declared an Open City ie. meaning it's for EVERYONE Christians, Jews and Muslims.

Jerusalem is the powder keg of the world and that's why it's been treated with such delicacy and considered Neutral Territory and just because America might put their embassy there means nothing, America is only ONE nation out of I think it's now 196 nations and I guarantee not many more nations are going to follow America and start putting embassies in Jerusalem, so in the scheme of things it's a pointless exercise, it has only some Symbolism but that's all, it means nothing.

place to park)
I like the idea of "OPEN CITY"--------when will mecca be declared "open". I would call the city of New York ---
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Corpus separatum.

View attachment 164785

^^^^
Special status due to it's shared religious importance. IE. Jerusalem does NOT belong to Jews because it also belongs to Christians and Muslims....Bibi repeatedly refers to Israel as the Jewish State, so Jerusalem according ONLY to a certain section of America ONLY belongs to Jews and NOT also to Christians and Muslims.

I know Americans have been brainwashed into thinking this did not happen, but actual facts are that Israel is a man made nation that was created by the UN under the 1947 UN Partition Plan.

View attachment 164782

View attachment 164783

View attachment 164781

View attachment 164784

View attachment 164780

^^^^
This is the reason why NO other nation is going to follow suit and America Going Rogue again means nothing their Embassy move means nothing in within the International Community the move has no validity and as such is not going to be recognised by the International Community. America just keeps on alienating people....oh and when Tel Aviv instructs America to send American troops to fight and die in Iran, America can just forget about calling up the EU and saying can European troops go and die there also....America will just have to call on their greatest friend Israel to send troops, you know like they didn't in Iraq and Afghanistan.

you are losing it Lucy. ~~~~ you are a case of "TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE" Jerusalem was declared a PLACE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE -----more than 2500 years
ago by ISAIAH Any attempt to restrict the city or the temple mount to people based on creed would be a GIANT problem for jewish scholars which is actually why it never happened. Even YOU can go there. Why would Israel fight in Iraq? or Afghanistan? I do not recall any requests to Israel regarding those sites of violence by the "EU"----and can think of no reason to comply had there been such a request

As to your "MAN-MADE" fart, long ago I was a tourist in
Israel----I visited the place called MASADA----and slipped on
gravel going down from the mountain------I went into the ladies room to wash the blood from by scratched up leg and some
idiot with a Germanic accent holding a bible and talking about
jesus------said "OH---SHE FELL----NO WONDER---THEY MADE THIS PLACE SO DRY" remember "masada" --it was an old fort----built something like 2300 years ago deep in the Negev-----near the dead sea (very dry area and very salty
water----made in 1948)

Days of Media Rage about Jerusalem

Wasn't that our CLAIMED policy for decades, but no PRESIDENT would actually do anything, because they are political cvnts?

Jerusalem-1.jpg

Through three administrations, the script has remained the same: America brokers talks in which the parties reach compromises on the issues of Jerusalem, borders, refugees, settlements, and security, at which point an agreement is signed and everyone involved receives the Nobel Peace Prize and recognition in history as consequential statesmen. Needless to say, this script hasn’t worked. There is not a single issue on which the two sides have ever come close to reaching an agreement.

But for the peace process guild, that’s not a problem. The important thing is to keep trying, to remain guardians of the issue, and to treat alternative approaches with so much contempt and ridicule that they are never given serious consideration.

In recognizing Jerusalem, Trump is showing that this tired script need not be followed—and that this tired guild need not be obeyed. The peace process community correctly recognizes that Trump’s announcement is not just a policy change, but an attack on their authority. And so they are desperate for it to fail, and one senses based on their breathless tweeting over the past few days that many in this community would experience enormous schadenfreude should the coming days be marked by rioting and terror. Any other outcome makes them look like fearmongers, and delegitimizes the other counsel they dispense.
Who really cares what they are upset about?

It isn't as if they have stopped attacking the West and this is going to reignite that issue. In a week to ten days, it will be business as usual. They'll lob rockets at Israel and Israel will pound them like the red-headed step-children they are.

Trump cant run his own country so he spans an ocean lands in another country and fucks them up too.

heres a novel concept; let Israel call their capital East Bumfuck if they want to and mind your own damn business OLD MAN,

Goldilocks wins the Fuckup of the World award

place to park)
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Corpus separatum.

View attachment 164785

^^^^

View attachment 164782

View attachment 164783

View attachment 164781

View attachment 164784

View attachment 164780

^^^^

you are losing it Lucy. ~~~~ you are a case of "TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE" Jerusalem was declared a PLACE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE -----more than 2500 years
ago by ISAIAH Any attempt to restrict the city or the temple mount to people based on creed would be a GIANT problem for jewish scholars which is actually why it never happened. Even YOU can go there. Why would Israel fight in Iraq? or Afghanistan? I do not recall any requests to Israel regarding those sites of violence by the "EU"----and can think of no reason to comply had there been such a request

gravel going down from the mountain------I went into the ladies room to wash the blood from by scratched up leg and some
jesus------said "OH---SHE FELL----NO WONDER---THEY MADE THIS PLACE SO DRY" remember "masada" --it was an old fort----built something like 2300 years ago deep in the Negev-----near the dead sea (very dry area and very salty
water----made in 1948)

I am not referring to people going there, I am referring to it belonging to EVERYONE regardless of religious persuasion, if you give it to one side then how is it still for EVERYONE? Doesn't everyone else get reduced to a footnote?

Trump cant run his own country so he spans an ocean lands in another country and fucks them up too.

heres a novel concept; let Israel call their capital East Bumfuck if they want to and mind your own damn business OLD MAN,

It transcends The Donald and it transcends political party, GWB invasion of Iraq a monumental mistake, Iraq had nothing to do with September 11th, they had no WMDs and all subsequent recent problems in that region have been ramifications by proxy of that invasion of Iraq, Obama fucked up Libya when there was no logical need for America to be involved with Libya.

Any problem in the Middle East is a regional problem, they should be allowed to either fix their own problems with each other and/or bomb each other if they have to, but NO Western nation including America should be getting involved because it has NOTHING to do with anyone except those in the Middle East. Getting involved only results in trouble being brought into Western nations as we have seen too many times.

You have been in Afghanistan for SIXTEEN YEARS through both GWB terms and both Obama terms and now with The Donald and what has been achieved in sixteen years not a great deal, Afghanistan is still a disaster.

Last edited:

place to park)
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Corpus separatum.

View attachment 164785

^^^^

View attachment 164782

View attachment 164783

View attachment 164781

View attachment 164784

View attachment 164780

^^^^

water----made in 1948)

I am not referring to people going there, I am referring to it belonging to EVERYONE regardless of religious persuasion, if you give it to one side then how is it still for EVERYONE? Doesn't everyone else get reduced to a footnote?

oh----BELONGING TO EVERYONE_-----just like Mecca and
Medina. ------and the NILE RIVER and VATICAN CITY ---------and THE BLUE DANUBE RIVER--------and
Austria------with whipped cream---MIT-SCHLAG
(ps------what do you imagine jesus meant when he said---
CAST NOT YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE

place to park)
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Corpus separatum.

View attachment 164785

^^^^

View attachment 164782

View attachment 164783

View attachment 164781

View attachment 164784

View attachment 164780

^^^^

water----made in 1948)

Medina. ------and the NILE RIVER and VATICAN CITY ---------and THE BLUE DANUBE RIVER--------and

^^^^ Get a grip rosie those comments are completely ridiculous and you know it.

place to park)
PARIS!!!!!!!!

Corpus separatum.

View attachment 164785

^^^^

View attachment 164782

View attachment 164783

View attachment 164781

View attachment 164784

View attachment 164780

^^^^

water----made in 1948)

what "comments" Lucy? "cast not your pearls before swine"???

It transcends The Donald and it transcends political party, GWB invasion of Iraq a monumental mistake, Iraq had nothing to do with September 11th, they had no WMDs and all subsequent recent problems in that region have been ramifications by proxy of that invasion of Iraq, Obama fucked up Libya when there was no logical need for America to be involved with Libya.

You have been in Afghanistan for SIXTEEN YEARS through both GWB terms and both Obama terms and now with The Donald and what has been achieved in sixteen years not a great deal, Afghanistan is still a disaster.

Lucy continues to dance on the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands of Kurdish children poisoned by her hero SADDAM ----and laughs over the fact that her hero Saddam
paid her fave suicide pigs and whores to smash children into
gutters------and donated nail bombs to transform the brains of
children into tomato sauce-----she salivates over little corpses with brain running out of cracked skulls like Ketchup. She is still a disaster with fond memories of BLITZKRIEG

^^^^ You have TOTALLY lost it, you find me ONE post I have EVER made where I have supported Saddam Hussein, go on use the Search function, you will be wasting your time though because I haven't ever made a post saying I supported Saddam Hussein.

I also have NEVER made ONE post supporting suicide bombers.

rosie darling please up your meds,

Last edited:
Corpus separatum.

View attachment 164785

^^^^

View attachment 164782

View attachment 164783

View attachment 164781

View attachment 164784

View attachment 164780

^^^^

water----made in 1948)

what "comments" Lucy? "cast not your pearls before swine"???

EG. Your idiotic comments about Mecca being for EVERYONE, have you heard of Christian pilgrimages to Mecca no, have you heard of Jewish pilgrimages to Mecca no. Can you tell me about the Christian churches in Mecca and the Jewish synagogues in Mecca? No because they are NONE.

Lucy continues to dance on the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands of Kurdish children poisoned by her hero SADDAM ----and laughs over the fact that her hero Saddam
paid her fave suicide pigs and whores to smash children into
gutters------and donated nail bombs to transform the brains of
children into tomato sauce-----she salivates over little corpses with brain running out of cracked skulls like Ketchup. She is still a disaster with fond memories of BLITZKRIEG

^^^^ You have TOTALLY lost it, you find me ONE post I have EVER made where I have supported Saddam Hussein, go on use the Search function, you will be wasting your time though because I haven't ever made a post saying I supported Saddam Hussein.

rosie darling please up your meds.

sure you have----you have DENIED his MASS MURDERS
You have played the idiot game of "NAH NAH NAH_--BUSH SAID SADDAAM HAS ATOM BOMBS ""-------yeah? find it---
give me a citation of bush's claim that Sadaam had nuclear bombs ------he never did-----he CORRECTLY STATED THAT SADAAM HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION---because he did-----just as did your other hero ADOLF.
Your big hero BASHAR USES THEM. chlorine bombs
to burn the lungs of children so that they die in intense pain over the course of days-----whilst lucy whistles EIDELWEISS

^^^^ irosie wants to derail this thread like she's derailed other threads with her borderline insane and barely coherent ranting.

Use the Search function and post links here to where I made the posts that I can tell everyone I have never made.

Maybe a little off topic, but has anybody figured out what the embassy move will cost and who pays for it? I mean, mexico is going to build the wall, yeah, right. Hope Israel will build the embassy, since we're worried about spending and all.

The entire world is against this - except a handful of Middle Eastern nations that do not include Egypt or Saudi Arabia - for reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread, even The Pope has said he's against it, it's just designed to cause more trouble in a region that already has too much trouble and only the ignorant and/or brainwashed would not be able to see that.
Are you thinking the US is going to make Jerusalem the capital city? hmmmmm, I think for your edification it is we recognize Jerusalem as their capital city. they made it such. What we're going to do is move our embassy there. You're saying we have to have the rest of the worlds approval to do that? that's crazy.

why the fk do I care? what is it with you libs that you have to have others permission?

why the fk do I care? what is it with you libs that you have to have others permission?

You know full well I am not a Liberal, bizarro though that because I dare to criticise this bad Trump decision you now decide that means I'm a Liberal.

The whole point of being a Conservative is that we don't drink the Kool Aid and just automatically agree with everything and we are told that we must agree and never criticise ANYTHING.

Also I'm not even a Conservative, I'm Right-Wing as 99.9% of the people at this forum would agree.

Forum List

Back