Who is the Antichrist?

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

Actually, if you studied something other than CoC b.s., you'd know something......

The name of the dragon (beast) is Tiamant, which is the dragon of the sea from the direction of Babylon.

You would also understand (if you actually knew anything about the OT) that 6 is the number of mankind, and when "666" is referred to in prophecy concerning the anti-Christ, it is actually referring to 3 men who are going to combine together to try to rule over the world, which is why nobody will be able to buy and sell without the mark of the Beast.

Additionally, when the world is united and people are starting to get oppressed by this group of 3 people, THAT is the time when Yeshua is supposed to return to the earth.

Yo, Bass Hole...........if you had something other than CoC on your mind, you'd be able to understand the Bible better.

Idiot, the beast has seven heads, the seven heads must be the G-7

Except.... the G-7 is now the G-8, sometimes the G-20, etc. The only constant is the 'G'.

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

Actually, if you studied something other than CoC b.s., you'd know something......

The name of the dragon (beast) is Tiamant, which is the dragon of the sea from the direction of Babylon.

You would also understand (if you actually knew anything about the OT) that 6 is the number of mankind, and when "666" is referred to in prophecy concerning the anti-Christ, it is actually referring to 3 men who are going to combine together to try to rule over the world, which is why nobody will be able to buy and sell without the mark of the Beast.

Additionally, when the world is united and people are starting to get oppressed by this group of 3 people, THAT is the time when Yeshua is supposed to return to the earth.

Yo, Bass Hole...........if you had something other than CoC on your mind, you'd be able to understand the Bible better.

Idiot, the beast has seven heads, the seven heads must be the G-7

Read the article I'd posted about Tiamat. You might learn something other than how to piss of the gays.

The antichrist has always been defined as any entity that does NOT believe that Jesus Christ is the true son of GOD. It was never proven that this entity was ever human.

So the antichrist could be anyone or anything.

For the record, the book of Revelations was NOT about the end of all mankind at the hands of a single antichrist. The book of revelations was all about teaching us the warning signs that a leader had misled you and what will happen if you don't do something about it.

The book also shows the consequences of what will happen if this person was to be removed using violence. Using violence will turn that person into a martyr and it will only encourage more of his/her/it's followers to march on an take their place and assume even more power.

It's funny that Barack Obama's key endorsement, during his campaign, came from the late senator Edward Kennedy, the brother of assassinated president John F. Kennedy.

Hmmmm...

No, Barack Obama is not the antichrist. Food for thought.

Yeah.......what the Highlander said.

Oh yeah. By the way, you might want to think of the Bible as a users manual for life.

And, just like any users manual will tell you, it will show you what it can do, as well as what will happen if you use it wrong.

Also, just like any users manual that you have? Always, at the last of the book, is a list of don'ts, and it tells you what will happen if you continually misuse the device.

That's what Revelation is.

Ask anyone who has studied the subject... the only thing they agree on is that the Anti-Christ will turn out to be some Average Joe.

:muahaha:

Revelation 13

Me.

Questions?:eusa_eh:

Revelation 13

Me.

I could see that!:eusa_think:

This is the perfect subject to have a deep, heated discussion on. One where we are completely ignorant. It's sure to bring out the freakizoids who are certain they have the answers. Maybe I'll start a thread on Leviathon.

Revelation 13

Me.

I could see that!:eusa_think:

And you would be wrong, Grasshopper. :badgrin:

Revelation 13

Me.

Oh please--Gunny is a pussy cat!!

Think about it--when was the last time Gunny punished a poster around here? In fact, Gunny may have gotten old and feeble in his time moderating the boards--he is asleep at the switch. Like a Rip van Wrinkle of the Thoelogy and Ethics board. Yeah he talks tough, but he is too level headed and normally quiet. In fact, I do not know he made such a ridiculous claim of being the anti-christ any way? What, does Gunny want some milk and someone to rub his fur?

When I think antichrist I think evil witch, someone loud, robust, arrogant and loves to demostrate their power while laughing maniacally? This sounds nothing like Gunny--don't let his Icon fool you!! The only thing scary about Gunny is his supermod abilities--but the last time I seen him use that power were months ago--and on a stupid jerk no less.

Gunny antichrist--laughable!!

Scripture predicts that the person who makes peace between her neighbors and Israel in a 7 year treaty is the Anti-Christ. Till that happens, you will not know for sure.

Since that hasn't happened yet, I think its safe to say, nobody knows, though the guesses are quite humorous.

Scripture predicts that the person who makes peace between her neighbors and Israel in a 7 year treaty is the Anti-Christ. Till that happens, you will not know for sure.

Since that hasn't happened yet, I think its safe to say, nobody knows, though the guesses are quite humorous.

But that can't be right! The world ends in 2012 ans it is not 7 years till then??

Interesting that the Bass Hole should have been researching this for 11 years..........

Pity the dumb fucker didn't learn anything. But, when you "research" bullshit laid on you from the Catholic church (via the KJV Bible), you can't really find the truth.

Also, Christmas is originally a pagan holiday. It was adopted by Rome and the Catholics when they mixed in the story of Christ with it, otherwise the pagans wouldn't have followed them.

Same reason Easter (according to most Christians) is celebrated on the solstice rather than when it actually happened.............right after Passover.

Christ was actually born closer to 31 October (Halloween).

Incidentally, did you know that Christmas was banned in both the United States and in England for a while?

Seems the Puritans thought it was a bad thing.

Oh yeah........the Congress bitching about having to work up to Christmas Eve? Did anyone realize that Christmas wasn't officially celebrated here in this country until the mid 1800's?

Oh yeah.......Congress didn't start taking off Christmas until recently.

And......you know? I really don't think the anti-Christ is going to necessarily be evil. Why? Because it says in Revelation that "knowledge will be greatly increased (internet) and men will run to and fro (current state of air travel)".

It also says in there that we will run around with hooks in our jaws (as seen by the prophets from the Bible). Anyone ever look at someone with a hands free headset before?

It looks like you have a hook in your jaw.

What do I think the anti-Christ is? Well...........very possibly, it's going to be someone that everyone will consider "heretical", because they are going to be unraveling the lies that the various religions have been telling about them, as well as God.

I mean.............face it..............if Yeshua came back this very Christmas, how many people do you think would recognize Him? Not only that, but how many people that are Christian today do you think would actually listen to what He teaches, as well as try to emulate Him?

A lot of people pay lip service to that, but very few people are capable of it. Know why? They are true to everything else BUT themselves.

I personally think that the anti-Christ as it sits today is organized religion in the form of most. Catholics and Christians figure prominently into that, because many of them that use the SAME BOOK, yet they argue about the interpretation of the passages.

But that can't be right! The world ends in 2012 ans it is not 7 years till then??
Well, the treaty will be for 7 years. It will be borked in 3.5 as the anti-christ is supposed to reveal himself and basically go into slaughter mode... if scripture is to be trusted.

The real interesting question I have is... why do people always assume (lately) it will be an American?

And I think the Mayans just got tired and figured this was a good enough place as any to stop.

Forum List

Back