Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Thank G-D we have Moses, he stood before G-D and saw G-D and brought back the, TEN COMMANDMENTS
2. It was this encounter that shaped mankind in the early years, after the Jews came out of Egypt, and, we thank him.
3. Moses the most high Prophet, with only Jesus, above, Jesus is G-D, which is infact revealed.
4. Moses led the Jews away from captivity, and the Jews, were blessed.
5. The Jews blessed the gentiles, by being blessed, of Moses, whom was blessed of, G-D.
6. Moses did wonders, and the Jews fought against him, but Moses prevailed, thank goodness.
7. Why did the Jews fight with Moses, why didn't they agree, Moses led them to safety, through the Red Sea, no less?
8. Moses fought to preserve the Jews, who fought against him, G-D wanted to destroy, the whole lot, But Moses convinced G-D not too.
9. Moses was a Great Man.
10. We owe a lot to Moses, more that can be paid in a moment of time, upon this Rock, I will build my Kingdom, taking nothing from Peter, Peter made a profession of faith, and Moses did much more, to herd the Jews to a better field, into the Kings Fields, where we all live.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Moses wasn't perfect. He also had human imperfections such as a temper, a speech impediment, fear and self-doubt. He also murdered that Egyptian who was beat a Jew. But in spite of those things, God chose him to lead the Israelites.

According to the Bible, Moses died and was in Abraham's bosom in Hades. Jesus mentioned Moses being in Hades in Luke 16:14-31. Jesus also descended into Hades when He died, and brought all of the righteous people with Him.

Did Moses Go to Heaven? Get The Facts! – ChristianHow

Sorry bout that,

1. Thank G-D we have Moses, he stood before G-D and saw G-D and brought back the, TEN COMMANDMENTS
2. It was this encounter that shaped mankind in the early years, after the Jews came out of Egypt, and, we thank him.
3. Moses the most high Prophet, with only Jesus, above, Jesus is G-D, which is infact revealed.
4. Moses led the Jews away from captivity, and the Jews, were blessed.
5. The Jews blessed the gentiles, by being blessed, of Moses, whom was blessed of, G-D.
6. Moses did wonders, and the Jews fought against him, but Moses prevailed, thank goodness.
7. Why did the Jews fight with Moses, why didn't they agree, Moses led them to safety, through the Red Sea, no less?
8. Moses fought to preserve the Jews, who fought against him, G-D wanted to destroy, the whole lot, But Moses convinced G-D not too.
9. Moses was a Great Man.
10. We owe a lot to Moses, more that can be paid in a moment of time, upon this Rock, I will build my Kingdom, taking nothing from Peter, Peter made a profession of faith, and Moses did much more, to herd the Jews to a better field, into the Kings Fields, where we all live.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
And ho did this "god" repay him?

Moses wasn't perfect. He also had human imperfections such as a temper, a speech impediment, fear and self-doubt. He also murdered that Egyptian who was beat a Jew. But in spite of those things, God chose him to lead the Israelites.

According to the Bible, Moses died and was in Abraham's bosom in Hades. Jesus mentioned Moses being in Hades in Luke 16:14-31. Jesus also descended into Hades when He died, and brought all of the righteous people with Him.

Sorry bout that,

1. I hate to rain on your parade, but Moses was a far, far better man than you've described.
2. He was the, Golden Prophet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

- moses is a liar that lives in torment by the heavens till their crimes are laid to rest.

Sorry bout that,

1. I hate to rain on your parade, but Moses was a far, far better man than you've described.
2. He was the Golden Prophet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not saying he wasn't a great man. But like many others God chose to do His works, some were flawed people. That's how He works sometimes. And choosing to use those among us who aren't perfect does much to show how magnificent our Creator really is.

I'm not saying he wasn't a great man. But like many others God chose to do His works, some were flawed people. That's how He works sometimes. And choosing to use those among us who aren't perfect does much to show how magnificent our Creator really is.
Sorry bout that,

1. He parted the Red Sea with his staff.
2. Took his people to freedom.
3. And saved his people from, G-D.
4. Just to name a few things he did.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. He parted the Red Sea with his staff.
2. Took his people to freedom.
3. And saved his people from, G-D.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course. And sometimes God uses flawed men and women to show us His greatness.. Even Jesus Himself was born of a woman, even though He was immaculately-conceived and is God in the flesh.

Of course. And sometimes God uses flawed men and women to show us His greatness.. Even Jesus Himself was born of a woman, even though He was immaculately-conceived and is God in the flesh.
Sorry bout that,

1. You got some defect wanting to point out biblical conceived defects.
2.Strange indeed

Regards,
SirJamesofTexad

That's not what the Bible says.

is that all three -

written by the same, dwellers of servitude and denial ... what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination not found in any of their books of forgeries and fallacies written by the crucifiers of humanity.

And ho did this "god" repay him?

The question's already been answered in the Bible. Even though Moses sinned by at first killing that Egyptian, then many others when he led the Israelites, there was no redemption before Christ died on the cross. It was only until Jesus was crucified, went to Hell, and defeated Satan that Moses and many others were retrieved from Hell and taken to Heaven.

is that all three -

written by the same, dwellers of servitude and denial ... what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination not found in any of their books of forgeries and fallacies written by the crucifiers of humanity.
Sorry bout that,

1. Moses walked on the bottom of the Red Sea, the Jews followed him, Moses let the Red Sea Swallow up the Egyptians, with his staff.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This thread isn't about Jesus, it's about Moses, have respect for Moses.
2. Oops wrong thread, why am I here?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that Moses and many others were retrieved from Hell and taken to Heaven.

provide the heavenly etched tablets claimed by the liar moses w/ 10 commandments - that never existed.

the graven crime of heavenly personification without merit and those that warrant its use will never be forgiven than its undoing to free the criminal and their followers of their crime.

Sorry bout that,

1. You got some defect wanting to point out biblical conceived defects.
2.Strange indeed

Regards,
SirJamesofTexad

God's work is perfect and not "defective." He works in ways that you and I sometimes don't understand. Like using flawed people to perform His works. That's all I can tell you, except that when I hear of some godly man like a preacher getting into trouble, I cannot condemn that person. That is because I know that religious leaders are probably the most tempted people there are. There's nothing more than Satan would love than to bring down those we look up to as being representatives of the Lord. Even Martin Luther himself was tempted by the Devil. History records that Martin Luther threw an ink well at him.

What makes that so compelling is the fact that Satan cannot be in more than one place at a time. Like the Bible says, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." Satan doesn't have to be everywhere at the same time because he has those one-third of the angels who followed him in the war against Heaven. Those are commonly referred to as "demons."

Now I'm sure you've heard the expression "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin." The answer to that question is "an infinite number" seeing how angels are not beings with corporal bodies. And that being, there would also be an infinite number of fallen angels or demons doing Satan's work. They're everywhere, if you think about it.

Forum List

Back