Who is the Antichrist?

Which has just as much bearing on my life as J.K. Rowlings claim that Hogwarts is the one true School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in her best selling fictionalized account of how the world turns.

Why are you resistant to the truth JOE? To reject the gift of God is the same as writing your own ticket to hellfire and weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Because to spend my life worshiping a god I believe in my heart to be a work of fiction would be a sin.

Sorry, Bass the God doesn't want to meet you for your usual quickie that you get so please don't encourage Bass the God.

Nice piece of blasphemy Bass.

I thought that you CoC boys didn't do that.

No stuff Sherlock, thats why the Bass rebuffed Luissa's advances.

Apparently you don't get it (as usual) Bass Hole.......so lemmie help you out........

This is the definition from dictionary.com:

blas⋅phe⋅my
  /ˈblæsfəmi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [blas-fuh-mee] Show IPA
Use blasphemy in a Sentence
See web results for blasphemy
See images of blasphemy
–noun, plural -mies.
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
2. Judaism.
a. an act of cursing or reviling God.
b. pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) in the original, now forbidden manner instead of using a substitute pronunciation such as Adonai.
3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
4. irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.: He uttered blasphemies against life itself.

Now, in your original post you called yourself "bass the god". If you were to look at definition 3, which describes it as assuming one has the rights or qualities of a god, combined with you CLAIMING to be "bass the god", well....

That's blasphemy.

Not wondering if you were thinking about bumping uglies with someone. But, blasphemy is not having sex either.

Shit Bass Ho, you don't know what blasphemy is except for when you do it, and you claim a wrong location for the Garden of Eden.

Where did you get your theological training, a box of Cracker Jacks?

Last edited:
Nice piece of blasphemy Bass.

I thought that you CoC boys didn't do that.

No stuff Sherlock, thats why the Bass rebuffed Luissa's advances.

Apparently you don't get it (as usual) Bass Hole.......so lemmie help you out........

This is the definition from dictionary.com:

blas⋅phe⋅my
  /ˈblæsfəmi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [blas-fuh-mee] Show IPA
Use blasphemy in a Sentence
See web results for blasphemy
See images of blasphemy
–noun, plural -mies.
1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
2. Judaism.
a. an act of cursing or reviling God.
b. pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) in the original, now forbidden manner instead of using a substitute pronunciation such as Adonai.
3. Theology. the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
4. irreverent behavior toward anything held sacred, priceless, etc.: He uttered blasphemies against life itself.

Now, in your original post you called yourself "bass the god". If you were to look at definition 3, which describes it as assuming one has the rights or qualities of a god, combined with you CLAIMING to be "bass the god", well....

That's blasphemy.

Not wondering if you were thinking about bumping uglies with someone. But, blasphemy is not having sex either.

Shit Bass Ho, you don't know what blasphemy is except for when you do it, and you claim a wrong location for the Garden of Eden.

Where did you get your theological training, a box of Cracker Jacks?

Monkey, have you read Psalms 82:6? Come back when you have.

I'm asking if you even understand English motherfucker.

Try again, because if you can't speak the fucking language and understand it, how in the fuck are you going to be able to read the Bible and understand it?

You are a blaspheming coward Bass.

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

Problem is they aren't called the G-7 anymore.

THE BOOK OF
PSALMS
PSALM 82
Thus saith the Lord: Ye are gods and children of the Most High.
A PSALM OF ASAPH.
1 God astandeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the apersons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do ajustice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they awalk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are achildren of the most High.
7 But ye shall adie like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, ajudge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Just out of curiosity, since I've got the whole thing for you, wanna explain it?

Or, are you going to refuse to interpret the whole thing without cherry picking it apart because you have NO CLUE?

And............remember something Bass Hole.........Psalms is from the Old Testament.

I thought you'd stated you only follow the New Testament. Which is it ya blaspheming hypocrite?

Try again, because if you can't speak the fucking language and understand it, how in the fuck are you going to be able to read the Bible and understand it?

The Bass has not blasphemed you dumb monkeyoid, even the scriptures say its ok to be gods, just not the most High God. learn to read idiot.

The Bass has not blasphemed you dumb monkeyoid, even the scriptures say its ok to be gods, just not the most High God. learn to read idiot.

Are you converting to Buddhism? Because the Buddha said the same thing.

No Bass Hole......you're a fucking 'tard who doesn't know shit about the Bible other than what your own deluded ravings tell you.

Why else would you think the G-7/8/20 is the anti-Christ?

Are you converting to Buddhism? Because the Buddha said the same thing.

No Bass Hole......you're a fucking 'tard who doesn't know shit about the Bible other than what your own deluded ravings tell you.

Why else would you think the G-7/8/20 is the anti-Christ?

it is you who doesn't know the Bible and the Book of Revelation is extremely difficult to decipher, so the Bass may be wrong about who the antichrist is, but one thing for sure he is here.

Bass Ho...........face it............you don't know shit.

It is you who doeasn't know, you don't even read the Bible, your "understandings" of the word come from wikipedia while Bass' comes from reading the Word, though he's not always right about his interpretations of events in the Book of Revelation.

It is you who doeasn't know, you don't even read the Bible, your "understandings" of the word come from wikipedia while Bass' comes from reading the Word, though he's not always right about his interpretations of events in the Book of Revelation.

Actually, I only use wiki when talking to small minded people such as yourself.

When I want to learn something for real? Sacred Texts Archive on the 'net works extremely well, but then again.......helps when you have REAL scholars to study from.

My understanding of the Old Testament comes from Sam Peak and Uri Harel (both are Torah scholars). Sam Peak is on the Universal Torah Network here on the 'net, and Uri Harel is on God's Learning Channel. His program "Hidden in the Hebrew" is exceedingly informative. On occasion, I also listen to programs by Rabbi Richman and Rabbi Greenbaum, both are on Universal Torah as well.

My New Testament understanding comes from a combination of Catholic school, Baptist foster families, as well as having a room mate on my last ship who was an Evangelical preacher for the ship. Was stationed with him for 2 years.

Want to know why your interpretations of Revelation are wrong? Simple.......you ignore the Jews (most of the Revelation is based on OT prophecy), as well as the fact that Yeshua Himself is JEWISH! Matter of fact, that is the reason that He spoke in parables.

Nope.........all you've got is whatever idiot happens to agree with your interpretation of the Bible.

Unlike you, I actually investigate things.

Last edited:

Actually, I only use wiki when talking to small minded people such as yourself.

When I want to learn something for real? Sacred Texts Archive on the 'net works extremely well, but then again.......helps when you have REAL scholars to study from.

My understanding of the Old Testament comes from Sam Peak and Uri Harel (both are Torah scholars). Sam Peak is on the Universal Torah Network here on the 'net, and Uri Harel is on God's Learning Channel. His program "Hidden in the Hebrew" is exceedingly informative. On occasion, I also listen to programs by Rabbi Richman and Rabbi Greenbaum, both are on Universal Torah as well.

My New Testament understanding comes from a combination of Catholic school, Baptist foster families, as well as having a room mate on my last ship who was an Evangelical preacher for the ship. Was stationed with him for 2 years.

Want to know why your interpretations of Revelation are wrong? Simple.......you ignore the Jews (most of the Revelation is based on OT prophecy), as well as the fact that Yeshua Himself is JEWISH! Matter of fact, that is the reason that He spoke in parables.

Nope.........all you've got is whatever idiot happens to agree with your interpretation of the Bible.

Unlike you, I actually investigate things.

Just as the Bass suspected, you understanding of the Bible comes from men, not by reading and understanding the Word.

What part of "read along with me" (which most teachers use) do you miss?

Uri Harel has you pull out a Bible while studying. Same with another scholar named Avi Ben Mordachai.

Oh yeah........on the other places, there are things called references, where you can look it up yourself.

You're right.......I don't get it just from reading. I also find people whose language it is written in to give me the real translation, rather than just trusting a Catholic tome known as the KJV.

Hey........wait a minute.......what version is YOUR Bible Bass Ho? Are you using KJV, because if so, you are using the same version that the Catholic church and the Niecine council severely edited.

You really are a big fucking hypocrite, ain't you, ya blasphemeing bastard?

Forum List

Back