Who is the Antichrist?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

I have it on good authority that it is Arnold Swarzenegger.

Just saying.

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

There was some article recently that said the Vatican in Rome had selected some
Priest to be a Political representative to the world , on behalf of the Pope.
Many are saying this guy is the Anti Christ. Just Google Vatican political representative and
and Anti Christ, his name and Photo should pop up. Or just Google anti Christ. Which is
what I did to get all the info I got on this man.

Revelation 13

Actually, if you studied something other than CoC b.s., you'd know something......

The name of the dragon (beast) is Tiamat, which is the dragon of the sea from the direction of Babylon.

You would also understand (if you actually knew anything about the OT) that 6 is the number of mankind, and when "666" is referred to in prophecy concerning the anti-Christ, it is actually referring to 3 men who are going to combine together to try to rule over the world, which is why nobody will be able to buy and sell without the mark of the Beast.

Additionally, when the world is united and people are starting to get oppressed by this group of 3 people, THAT is the time when Yeshua is supposed to return to the earth.

Yo, Bass Hole...........if you had something other than CoC on your mind, you'd be able to understand the Bible better.

Last edited:
Tiamat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Tiamat (disambiguation).

In Babylonian mythology[1], Tiamat is a goddess who personifies the sea. Tiamat is considered the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[2] Although there are no early precedents for it, some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[3] In the Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of deities; she later makes war upon them and is killed by the storm-god Marduk. The heavens and the earth are formed from her divided body.

Tiamat was known as Thalattē (as variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history. It is thought that the name of Tiamat was dropped in secondary translations of the original religious texts because some Akkadian copyists of Enûma Elish substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, because the two names essentially were the same, due to association.[4]

Tiamat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah.......right.........like Rupert Murdoch has anything intelligent to say about ANYTHING.........

Considering that it was his news station FAUX Noise which started the rumors of Obama being the Messiah, I really gotta take anything that idiot says with at least 1 50 lb bag of salt.

Revelation 13

Actually, if you studied something other than CoC b.s., you'd know something......

The name of the dragon (beast) is Tiamant, which is the dragon of the sea from the direction of Babylon.

You would also understand (if you actually knew anything about the OT) that 6 is the number of mankind, and when "666" is referred to in prophecy concerning the anti-Christ, it is actually referring to 3 men who are going to combine together to try to rule over the world, which is why nobody will be able to buy and sell without the mark of the Beast.

Additionally, when the world is united and people are starting to get oppressed by this group of 3 people, THAT is the time when Yeshua is supposed to return to the earth.

Yo, Bass Hole...........if you had something other than CoC on your mind, you'd be able to understand the Bible better.

Idiot, the beast has seven heads, the seven heads must be the G-7

Forum List

Back