Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virgil Goode-Constitution party

• Merlin Miller-Americas 3rd Position party

• Rocky Anderson-Justice party

• Total voters
Whacky RW message board....lot's of brainwashing.

Chavez is not a dictator for life, just very popular.

Romneycare for all, already a great success, 2% annual cost rises vs 15%, Mass is booming. But that was Teddie.

Do you believe that government knows what's best for you or do you believe that you know what's best for you???

Whacky RW message board....lot's of brainwashing.

Chavez is not a dictator for life, just very popular.

Romneycare for all, already a great success, 2% annual cost rises vs 15%, Mass is booming. But that was Teddie.

Your brainwasher should be proud.. not even a tidbit of truth or original thought gets thru your programing

I am surprised anyone understood whatever the hell he is trying to say lol...

Gary Johnson, though he is at best a third rate version of Ron Paul.

I wonder who Ron Paul going to eventually support and back for POTUS?

I think Gary Johnson. Although in 2008 he endorsed the Constitution party candidate and that is who I voted for on election day.
Could have been because the CP candidate, who is a Baptist preacher, was a hell of a lot more libertarian than the LP candidate Barr.

I wonder what Gary Johnson would say to his supporters. Would he urge them to cast their vote for him, or to vote for Romney.

For president...I will be voting for Johnson

I have yet to decide who I will vote for.

Do you have it narrowed down to anyone?

I'm leaning toward Romney just because, I'll admit it, I don't want 4 more years of this type of domestic leadership from the executive branch. However, Romney has some things (Romneycare especially) that are holding me back.

Johnson is a good choice for me....i am closest to a libertarian although I'm registered independant.

If Ron Paul stays in the race somehow... Ron.

But I voted Johnson on the Poll considering the chances.

Gary Johnson. Libertarian Party Candidate. He is a 2 term former governor of New Mexico.

Who?

Awww be nice to Mr Johnson, he is one of the people i'm thinking of as Romney hasn't totally got my vote yet and Obama lost my vote when he concentrated on Obamacare instead of Jobs and then spewed so much divisive rhetoric that my stomach turned.

I like Johnson as well out of the field. I can see him being a player if the future.

As a libertarian who would otherwise vote for Gary Johnson I have to vote Romney...

Johnson is not going to win and I'm not going to waste my vote to bounce Obama out of the White House.

A vote for anyone but Romney would be a vote for Obama....

Be smart - don't waste your vote. If you want another 4 years of Obama than vote for Obama because a vote for anyone else would just be a wasted vote.

That attitude is precisely what preserves the duopoly in power. There is plenty of frustration in this country with the two major parties that a third party candidate could get elected quite easily if people would stop adopting that absurd logic you just espoused. The only "wasted" vote is the one cast for someone you don't really want.

Forum List

Back