Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virgil Goode-Constitution party

• Merlin Miller-Americas 3rd Position party

• Rocky Anderson-Justice party

• Total voters
I've always voted Libertarian in the past (Barr, Badnarik, Browne, etc), because I saw very little difference between the candidates being run by the establishment. This continues to be the case in 2012 but there is a difference this time. I have never seen a President that represents the worst of both parties like President Obama. What Classical Liberals/Libertarians abhor about Progressive, Obama possesses in spades. What we can't stand about modern RINO Conservatives, such as endless military conflicts, the war on drugs, and the squashing of personal liberty in the name of security, we also get from Obama. He's like the nastiest big gov R rolled together with the most Marxist oriented D you could imagine. The thought of him continuing to appoint federal judges while picking and choosing which laws he'll follow and which he will not is terrifying.

For these reasons, I will not be supporting Johnson but will instead hold my nose tightly and pull the lever for Romney. I then expect to be thoroughly disgusted with his actions, after which I'll fight hard to find a true, non-RINO conservative to replace him down the road. Maybe I'm wrong about Romney, I hope so, but I can't stomach the thought of four more years of Obama policies. Romney it will be for me.

I won't try to convince you to vote otherwise. I sure understand why you want Johnson. I just hope your voting your conscience doesn't result in four more years of Obama. That's not good for anybody...FOR SURE!

Since I am in a state that has no chance of going against Obammysalami... I am using my vote to vote for Johnson (even though I SEVERELY disagree with his drug policy), as a statement to the GOP that I would like to see a more fiscally conservative candidate...

If it would show that MD was at least in contention, I would consider voting for Romney

(Sarcasm--warning for the sarcastic-identifying impaired)

That is what I hate about America!! So many damn choices!!

Why can't we just nominate a dictator for life like they do in Venezeula and be done with it!!

Think For me! People!! Make my choice for me!! OH BOO-HOO HOO!!:(

The way the posters on this board carry on, maybe it is safe to vote Libertarian this year??

MAYBE

The thing that disappoints me is that looking at that list, I wish I saw 8 solid, viable candidates.

And I don't.

That's what really needs to be changed in this country.

As a libertarian who would otherwise vote for Gary Johnson I have to vote Romney...

Johnson is not going to win and I'm not going to waste my vote to bounce Obama out of the White House.

A vote for anyone but Romney would be a vote for Obama....

Be smart - don't waste your vote. If you want another 4 years of Obama than vote for Obama because a vote for anyone else would just be a wasted vote.

I can't say I really support Romney but Obama needs to be booted out before he destroys this country.

For president...I will be voting for Johnson

Given the blatant dishonesty, the corruption, and selective enforcement of the law.

I have come to the belief that Obama must be removed regardless of who unseats him.

The only person with a chance is Romney. Therefore I will be holding my nose when I vote for him.

Regardless of Romneys flaws. His admin can not be as dishonest as the current bunch.....

Forum List

Back