Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virgil Goode-Constitution party

• Merlin Miller-Americas 3rd Position party

• Rocky Anderson-Justice party

• Total voters
Even if it's true that a third party will never be viable, the only way we'll change the entrenched parties is to deprive them of our votes. As long as they can count on our support they have exactly no reason to change.
Say it again... Bigger.

We can't win the immediate ideaological battle, yet loose the war.
Lose... Loose is what democrats and republicans are with taxer payer money. Lose is what happens when one doesn't win.

And the war started 4 years ago for me... I was on the "losing" side 4 years ago, Obama still got elected. I'll be on the "losing" side this go around... Because I'm still at war. I'm doing this to have a chance to win in 2016. The war will never be over until I win.

The republican party has to change it's platform to get my vote. Period.. End of story.

Last edited:
Yea sure let Obama put 3 more supreme court justices to tell us how to run our lives. The sooner the people will revolt and realize the 2nd amendment just ain't for hunting deer.

Yea sure let Obama put 3 more supreme court justices to tell us how to run our lives. The sooner the people will revolt and realize the 2nd amendment just ain't for hunting deer.
In fairness the "conservative" tie breaker justice called a penalty a tax. I disagree myself... But... whatever.

Yea he did which pretty much defeats the purpose of some people voting for Romney simply so he will be the one picking the next justices. I hope the ones that are expected to retire don't do so until AFTER obama's end term.

Really? Or do you just hate Romney? What about Obama do you like? I mean personally I don't see anything he has done right...its like 4 more years of Bush.

For president...I will be voting for Johnson

Obama's public positions, comments, and general attitude about things over the last 3.5 years have me wanting him gone and the best chance of that is voting for Mittens, so Romney has an 80% chance of getting me to vote for him...it is still possible he could screw that up though.

If you want details on what Obama has done that I disagree with and things he has said that have bothered me enough to vote for whomever has the best chance of beating him just ask.

I can understand why people want him gone more than I can understand why people would vote for him...only reason I can understand why people would vote for Obama is because they hate Romney more...in that case they should just vote for a 3rd party candidate.

Forum List

Back