Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virgil Goode-Constitution party

• Merlin Miller-Americas 3rd Position party

• Rocky Anderson-Justice party

• Total voters
The way the posters on this board carry on, maybe it is safe to vote Libertarian this year??

MAYBE

You shouldn't - It would be a waste...

This is coming from a libertarian.

I'm voting against Obama and the only candidate that has a chance to defeat him is Romney.

In the primaries I voted for Ron Paul...

I'm not going to use my vote for president as an act of protest...... Of course I will be voting libertarian down the rest of the ballot - unless there is a candidate that I view as a tyrant - then I will vote for the candidate who has the best chance to beat the tyrant....

I call it strategic voting....

As a libertarian who would otherwise vote for Gary Johnson I have to vote Romney...

Johnson is not going to win and I'm not going to waste my vote to bounce Obama out of the White House.

A vote for anyone but Romney would be a vote for Obama....

Be smart - don't waste your vote. If you want another 4 years of Obama than vote for Obama because a vote for anyone else would just be a wasted vote.

I can't say I really support Romney but Obama needs to be booted out before he destroys this country.

The bolded is exactly what you are going to do by voting for Romney. You are wasting your vote by voting for the "lesser of 2 evils" ya still voting for evil no matter how ya cut it.If you want REAL change then we need to let obama screw the country up as that's the only damn way to get the sheeple to wake up and smell the coffee.

The way the posters on this board carry on, maybe it is safe to vote Libertarian this year??

MAYBE

You shouldn't - It would be a waste...

This is coming from a libertarian.

I'm voting against Obama and the only candidate that has a chance to defeat him is Romney.

In the primaries I voted for Ron Paul...

I'm not going to use my vote for president as an act of protest...... Of course I will be voting libertarian down the rest of the ballot - unless there is a candidate that I view as a tyrant - then I will vote for the candidate who has the best chance to beat the tyrant....

I call it strategic voting....

Romney isn't a tyrant? REALLY!?

Supports NDAA
Supports CIPA
Supports war with Iran
Supports the "patriot" act

Jesus christ give me a break.

As a libertarian who would otherwise vote for Gary Johnson I have to vote Romney...

Johnson is not going to win and I'm not going to waste my vote to bounce Obama out of the White House.

Be smart - don't waste your vote. If you want another 4 years of Obama than vote for Obama because a vote for anyone else would just be a wasted vote.

I can't say I really support Romney but Obama needs to be booted out before he destroys this country.

this year is more important than ever TO not split the votes, im all for people voting who they want, but the country is at stake and i feel even tho Romney is not the best candidate the republicans or conservatives have, its time to rally and get behind the less of two evils and solidify the vote to make sure Obama is not re elected BECAUSE so much more is at stake.

The bolded is exactly what you are going to do by voting for Romney. You are wasting your vote by voting for the "lesser of 2 evils" ya still voting for evil no matter how ya cut it.If you want REAL change then we need to let obama screw the country up as that's the only damn way to get the sheeple to wake up and smell the coffee.

True. However, the flip side of your position is that by not voting for Romney, you're helping to ensure we end up with the greater of two evils.

I am indeed. I would rather see the country destroy its self so we can begin anew than continue along the same mediocre path we have been on for the past 50 years.

Gary Johnson. It's the defeatist "can't do" thinking of some people that keeps the two party system monopoly alive. Vote for a real change and make other parties viable competitors to keep everyone honest.

True. However, the flip side of your position is that by not voting for Romney, you're helping to ensure we end up with the greater of two evils.
Meh...Your one, single (1) vote isn't going to change the outcome, one way or the other.

I am indeed. I would rather see the country destroy its self so we can begin anew than continue along the same mediocre path we have been on for the past 50 years.

I understand and respect your position. Personally, I'm betting we don't destroy ourselves because I am encourage by fiscal conservatives and Libertarian-leaning Republicans gaining ground in the House and Senate. We're going to return the Republicans to their small government, liberty-oriented roots. We have to.

Meh...Your one, single (1) vote isn't going to change the outcome, one way or the other.

In a swing county...in a swing state...you never know!

I'm voting for Romney because he has the greatest chance of winning, I align myself politically much better with some other candidates, but I simply cannot imagine how damaging another four years of Obama will be... It's that simple.

Whacky RW message board....lot's of brainwashing.

Chavez is not a dictator for life, just very popular.

Romneycare for all, already a great success, 2% annual cost rises vs 15%, Mass is booming. But that was Teddie.

Forum List

Back