Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virgil Goode-Constitution party

• Merlin Miller-Americas 3rd Position party

• Rocky Anderson-Justice party

• Total voters
I went to his website and would vote for Johnson in second.

Just not this time. Too much riding on this one.

Mitt Romney.

Because we need another President, not to make a "statement" to the Republican party by voting for someone who has no chance.. (Johnson, Paul.. etc..).

As a libertarian who would otherwise vote for Gary Johnson I have to vote Romney...

Johnson is not going to win and I'm not going to waste my vote to bounce Obama out of the White House.

A vote for anyone but Romney would be a vote for Obama....

Be smart - don't waste your vote. If you want another 4 years of Obama than vote for Obama because a vote for anyone else would just be a wasted vote.

I can't say I really support Romney but Obama needs to be booted out before he destroys this country.

Tell me

Are you voting your smarts
Or are you voting your conscience.

Vote your consciece--How else are you going to win? By trying to keep from losing?

That is a failed plan from the beginning.

Here is the thing.

I don't like the Republican party and I do not like the Democratic party.

I am open to Gary Johnson--but I need to know more about him. I guess I have to go to his website and find out, huh?

(If you are serious about voting for Johnson, don't you think it is up to his supporters to tell people about him? Just talking about him is not enough. Compare Johnson to Romney/Obama and push his agenda to get people to look at him. Hey, its your candidate, Libertarians!!)

Good Lord son, some piss ant thread in an internet message board is enough to sway your political thinking? Small suggestion, you shouldn't make such personally revealing statements online anymore.

Actually yes, and I am not ashamed to say it. One's opinion should always be open to change should new information come your way. I have only just started to really get into politics and have no one to discuss ideas with, hence the reason I joined an online message board. To gather information and to hear other peoples opinions. When presented with a valid point I pondered it and then realized that there was quite a lot of sense in it. So I changed my opinion. There is nothing wrong with that, and your apparent attempt to make me look a fool will have no effect on that. Please keep your condescension to yourself, for I need it not. Good day, sir.

Last edited:
I wonder what Gary Johnson would say to his supporters. Would he urge them to cast their vote for him, or to vote for Romney.

Lets say he did do that, how many people up top who voted Johnson would vote Romney if Johnson asked them to do that instead?

I wouldn't. I would only vote for Ron Paul then Gary Johnson then Virgil Goode. In that order.Right now I still have the Ron Paul bumper sticker on the vehicle and the car magnet on there as well but if he isn't the nominee I will wait and see what he says he is going to do and if he drops out and/or endorses someone else I will be voting for Gary Johnson.

My choice is not there....

Where is Mitt Romney at on your poll you troll?

Obviously you get your information from faux news and are just voting for Romney because he isn't Obama.Romney's given name is Willard Mitt Romney. Christ do just a little bit of research. Oh and take the neg rep and shove it where the sun don't shine.:D

I'm Libertarian-leaning. But I'm not even mildly tempted by Johnson in this race. I actually think Romney's skill-set is superior in dealing with the economic mess we've got going on right now.

Paul as a write in but I would vote Gary if he had any % during the GE and I would like to see Paul be his VP.

I’d also like to see Paul endorse Gary, while not perfect I see him as the best after Paul and to be honest I’m not looking for a perfect candidate, just one I can trust to uphold the constitution and not lie to me and everyone else every time they open their mouth.

A libertarian leaning statist....some amusing stuff.

See... that's why you people can't get any traction. There's nothing compelling about a bunch of hardliners who just hate everyone who's not willing to lick Gary Johnson's wrinkly, old ass. C'mon. :rolleyes:

Paul as a write in but I would vote Gary if he had any % during the GE and I would like to see Paul be his VP.

I’d also like to see Paul endorse Gary, while not perfect I see him as the best after Paul and to be honest I’m not looking for a perfect candidate, just one I can trust to uphold the constitution and not lie to me and everyone else every time they open their mouth.

I hope Ron endorses Gary because Ron running as independent is just going to split the Libertarian/Liberty supporters in half...better to get behind Johnson if Paul isn't the nominee.

See... that's why you people can't get any traction. There's nothing compelling about a bunch of hardliners who just hate everyone who's not willing to lick Gary Johnson's wrinkly, old ass. C'mon. :rolleyes:

You said yourself you lean libertarian but are voting for a blowhard statist in Romney...you can't have it both ways...you are either freedom and liberty loving or you are a statist like Romney and Obama and think the state should control things.

i am voting for Romney. I am not crazy about him, but I certainly would not vote for Obama who has failed each and everyone of us. He is ruining our l livelyhoods and country. He is a Muslim and never should have been elected in the first place. The person I wish was running, is Allen West. But since he isn't Romney will get my vote.

You said yourself you lean libertarian but are voting for a blowhard statist in Romney...you can't have it both ways...you are either freedom and liberty loving or you are a statist like Romney and Obama and think the state should control things.

Rant all you want. I'm still not throwing my vote away on Gary Johnson. :eusa_whistle:

Rant all you want. I'm still not throwing my vote away on Gary Johnson. :eusa_whistle:

Oh its not a rant its the truth. You think you are a libertarian,you are about as libertarian as that neo con Rand Paul is. Give me a break you aren't fooling anyone with your lies.

Cheering for romney. Can't figure that out for working class. Hooray, go republicans, down with us. Look at the red states especially in the south. More poverty, right to work for less, wise up you working stiffs. Or maybe there's just the wealthy republicans voting here?

Economy is better off now than when Obama took office. So is stock market. And he did it with a lot of republican opposition. A lot of the bad job figures are due to a lot of public sector layoffs. It took bush 8 years to destroy the economy and you expect obama to do miracles in a couple years?The republican want to get rid of post office. A lot of good paying jobs down the tubes.

i am voting for Romney. I am not crazy about him, but I certainly would not vote for Obama who has failed each and everyone of us. He is ruining our l livelyhoods and country. He is a Muslim and never should have been elected in the first place. The person I wish was running, is Allen West. But since he isn't Romney will get my vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back