When Christmas was banned, the Goode Olde Days

Congratulations on your hate for the CHRISTMAS SEASON.
My hatred for the season doesn't begin to compare to my hatred for the so-called Christians.

let go of the hatred and come to Christ to be healed.
This is one of the main reasons why I hate the Christians, thinking they know better than others when they know jack-shit, even about their own faith.

True Christians do know more than you, and they correct the pretends as well as you.
Anyone who truly knows Christianity, doesn't believe in it. It's nonsense, a faith for fools, slaves, and children.

My hatred for the season doesn't begin to compare to my hatred for the so-called Christians.
Fuck you Atheist! If you hate Christians so much, pay no attention to our holiday tomorrow and don't bother us with your message if hate. Go about you business knowing no one is wishing you good tidings of comfort and joy.
When you make it not a Federal Holiday, it shouldn't be, and you actually celebrate when the Christ was born, in the spring, I'll let it be.
You think you're the only one who knows when He was born? Besides Spring is when we celebrate His resurrection. He Is risen!

This is one of the main reasons why I hate the Christians, thinking they know better than others when they know jack-shit, even about their own faith.

a rock knows better than you in your state of hatred and bitterness

A rock is the only thing that could believe that a radical Jew from 2,000 years ago, who was a serious fruitcake even then, is their free ticket to Heaven. Yeshua died naked on the cross so that you could max out the VISA card at the Wal-Mart. Happy Birthday Jesus.

Fuck off and die, asshole.
How very Christian of you...
I don't hate you, like you do me. Merry Christmas.
That's a shame. Hate is a worthy emotion and you are a moron. One should hate evil.

why do you want to hate yourself so much. You are worth more than that. God loved you so much He sent His Son to help you. Be healed.

True Christians do know more than you, and they correct the pretends as well as you.
Anyone who truly knows Christianity, doesn't believe in it. It's nonsense, a faith for fools, slaves, and children.

You have the sensibility of all three groups above, and that is why you reject it.

You have the sensibility of all three groups above, and that is why you reject it.
Just what a Christian would say. Of course their One True Faith just happens to be the one they were raised in. That's what they were told, and they believed it like all the rest.

A rock is the only thing that could believe that a radical Jew from 2,000 years ago, who was a serious fruitcake even then, is their free ticket to Heaven. Yeshua died naked on the cross so that you could max out the VISA card at the Wal-Mart. Happy Birthday Jesus.

you claim to know what the gospel teaches and then you say ignorant things like this. Truly the darkness does not comprehend the light.

the time will come where you will need to ease the pain that your hare heart is doing to yourself. When that time comes remember to call upon Jesus christ and He will heal you

you claim to know what the gospel teaches and then you say ignorant things like this. Truly the darkness does not comprehend the light.

the time will come where you will need to ease the pain that your hare heart is doing to yourself. When that time comes remember to call upon Jesus christ and He will heal you
I bend my knee for no man or god, since it's never required, not for a real man that is. For you children, pray to your sky daddy as you please but don't pretend you are adults when you are really just mental children. Yeshua was an interesting fellow, he said interesting things, if they have been reported correctly, but he was out of his fucking mind and realized it at the end when his God let him die on the cross, naked as the day he was born, like any other insurrectionist.

I am aware of what is, and also what should not be.
It is as it should be. If that upsets and confuses a dimwitted fool like you, so much the better.
Reject the teachings of the Founders, and Puritans, all you like, most do.

The Puritans did not craft our nation, and the founders would have laughed at a pretentious, ignorant pretender like you (if they paid you the slightest attention at all).

I am aware of what is, and also what should not be.
It is as it should be. If that upsets and confuses a dimwitted fool like you, so much the better.
Reject the teachings of the Founders, and Puritans, all you like, most do.
The Puritans did not craft our nation, and the founders would have laughed at a pretentious, ignorant pretender like you (if they paid you the slightest attention at all).
The Founders were me asswipe. It's why they didn't want you, the pitchforks, to have a say in the government.

You are entitled to your opinion, however your emotional take does not mean your opinion is correct, It means you have an opinion, which we all have the right to have and we have the right to think the other persons opinion is nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, however your emotional take does not mean your opinion is correct, It means you have an opinion, which we all have the right to have and we have the right to think the other persons opinion is nonsense.
My views on Christianity aren't based on emotions. I actually know the faith, unlike the faithful, and what garbage it is. Studying it is why I rejected it for the nonsense it is.

The hardness of your heart will soften.

No more arguing from me with any of you about this.

Merry Christmas to all of you and peaceful night.

Forum List

Back