Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

I consider Israel's actions since 10/7 ENTIRELY justified. Retrospectively
I consider Truman's attack on Hiroshima regrettable but JUSTIFIED and
the bombing of Berlin regrettable but JUSTIFIED. you laugh
See? Israel is justified but Hamas is not. So dumb and uninformed. You will deny you ever stated those ignorant words.

Do you watch tv news all day?

See? Israel is justified but Hamas is not. So dumb and uninformed. You will deny you ever stated those ignorant words.

Do you watch tv news all day?
I have been following the news & learning about history and attitudes for more than 65 years from publications and PEOPLE. I am very informed

The best chance for a two state solution was 1948 under UN supervision

Its only gotten less likely to happen since then

Big problem is that Netanyahu's government does not subscribe to the two state solution.

There is a theory that his government is beholden to fundamentalists and primed Hamas supremacy in Gaza to take two state solution off the table. Even more jaded take is that Israel forces extrodinarily poor forsight and reponse to the attack, was by some design.

I don't have any strong beliefs on any of this, but this is why his aproval is abysmal and most want him gone. Israelis don't trust him and when this war is over his days in office are numbered....which paradoxically gives his admin an incentive to prolong it.

Last edited:
I have been following the news & learning about history and attitudes for more than 65 years from publications and PEOPLE. I am very informed
If these protests were in Russia China or Iran -- a police force of this size deployed against students protesting the state's war policies -- it'd be universally denounced as evil tyranny.

(AND DUMB AMERICANS LIKE MANY WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD, CAN’T SEE THE HYPOCRISY)

The problem for the protesters is they chose the one issue that could provoke police force of this kind: Israel!
- Glenn Greenwald

Agreed

The Pals have given no indication that they want peace as long as Israel exists

Israel, with international community, needs to bring them there, instead of heading further into a dead end.

There is no solution except a two state solution.

If these protests were in Russia China or Iran -- a police force of this size deployed against students protesting the state's war policies -- it'd be universally denounced as evil tyranny.

(AND DUMB AMERICANS LIKE MANY WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD, CAN’T SEE THE HYPOCRISY)

The problem for the protesters is they chose the one issue that could provoke police force of this kind: Israel!
- Glenn Greenwald
wrong again---regarding the size and force of the police against the
mobs in the US schools----in the countries

- Glenn Greenwald
wrong again---in Russia, Iran and China----such a protest AGAINST GOVERNMENT POLICY would result in dead bodies in the gutters with,
very likely, a smaller police force with BIG GUNS

Well then Israel, with international community needs to bring them there. There is no solution except two state solution.
Oh God.

Every generation and every president since 1948 thought they could settle the issue

But they never have, and never will

Oh God.

Every generation and every president since 1948 thought they could settle the issue

But they never have, and never will

They never will so long as Israel's administration refuses two state solution is the final goal.

If they do consistently work towards it there is at least a possibility.

Propaganda straight out of Fox News.

SHUT OFF THE FUCKING TV.
Last october Hamas entered Israel and killed or kidnapped over 1000 innocent civilians in a couple of hours

Is that whst you call Fox News propaganda?

They never will so long as Israel's administration refuses two state solution is the final goal.

See post 473

No two state solution is possible with people like that

Learn some history----to what "two state solution" do you allude? So far
islamo nazism rejects any suggestion other than absolute islamic hegemony.
Try selling that one to survivors of the SHIT OF SHARIAH

What "people like that"? You think all palestenians are terrorists?
Palestinians are controlled by ISLAMISM and islamic terrorists.
This unfortunate situation is not confined to Israel or even to the
Levant

Learn some history----to what "two state solution" do you allude? So far
islamo nazism rejects any suggestion other than absolute islamic hegemony.
Try selling that one to survivors of the SHIT OF SHARIAH

You don't really know what you are saying.

Most muslim countries support two state solution and even Iran warmed up to the idea.

Forum List

Back