Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

You're right you don't have a clue, I guess that white man told you what to think as usual. I care about human life, that would be Jewish and Palestinian. Who wants to see children and women being killed.
Correct, I have no clue why anyone would defend Hamas.

I don't know why anyone defend the killing of women and children who are not white.
wow....i don't know why anyone would cheer the killing of any woman and child....but it appears you have no problem murdering white women and children....so that explains a great deal about your mindset.

sick stuff

Dummy, I just told you exactly opposite.

If you can quote me saying anywhere that supporting Trump automaticly makes you any of those things then go ahead and reply to that. Othersie stop wasting everyone's time with your bs nonsense.
I said “you lefty’s”. The left in general. They all do it.

Hell, I’ve given you the radio programs I listen to often, nobody ever seems to want to listen to them.

3pm to 6pm est - Michelangelo signorile

6pm to 9pm est - dean obiedallah

Both on Sirius Xm progress channel.

Listen to them for a week and you’ll get all the hate filled name calling trump bashing hatred you can stand

And then I come here to usmb and hear many of the very same talking points..so that tells me that what those radio hosts are saying, are pretty much on the pulse of what the politically active left are thinking.

Hilarious that those who cheer for Hamas want caring and compassion. Israel should finish the job months ago.
Right....I mean it could all be over, this afternoon, if Hamas would simply stop.....but they won't.

and their little dembot brownshirts frankly don't want them to....

wow....i don't know why anyone would cheer the killing of any woman and child....but it appears you have no problem murdering white women and children....so that explains a great deal about your mindset.

sick stuff
You're not only a boot licker, you're just a lying idiot. You have never heard me call for or cheer the killing of anyone white. I have never said that Hamas should be killing Jewish women or children.

You're not only a boot licker, you're just a lying idiot. You have never heard me call for or cheer the killing of anyone white. I have never said that Hamas should be killing Jewish women or children.
I don't know why anyone defend the killing of women and children who are not white.

"who are not white"

Your statement couldn't be anymore clear. Plus your support of Hamas

But you don't want to see women and children being killed in IDF strikes, right? Because like it or not, they are getting killed in Gaza and it's increasingly becoming a bad look for Israel.
Its only a bad look for libs who are blind

As long as Hamas exists its only a matter of time before the next terrorist act occures

sick stuff
Yet you support Israel’s genocide of women and children.

Ops! Are you one of those who consider all Muslim women and children subhuman?

Forum List

Back