Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

Bad assumption. The Bible is not lying when it uses narratives and parables and lore to explore and explain mankind and his relationship with God. God speaks in ways that man can understand and an inerrant Bible is not necessary for that.
That was very well said. Much better than how I usually describe that.

I think you just proved my point that you see heaven and hell as a metaphor.
Wow.

Nothing gets by you except the fact that those metaphors allude to a real state of mind above your grasp because you have already died and gone to hell, proven by you over and over again, because of your many sins that are as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field. Yet you seem completely oblivious to this fact that your entire religion is dedicated to openly defying the Divine commands and brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and you lack the honesty and discipline to admit truth which is foundational to salvation

And you doubt me when I tell you that you are existing without life in the realm of the dead, hell.

And I bet that sounds really funny to you. Ridiculous, isn't it? Especially coming from me. Ha ha.

If you believed in Jesus, acted on his teaching, and were forgiven, you would never sin again. Yet you do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught is the only way to eternal life as if it is a religious duty and holy obligation. Damn crafty them fourth century Romans. Thats how they have been using the power of death, the result of defying God's law, to subjugate entire nations for millennia

Unless you repent, you're screwed, and will never enter the kingdom of Heaven. Now go away.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any biblical support for the claim that there can be no repentance, forgiveness, or salvation after death.
There are two deaths, the first death is death of sanity, the second is death of the body. And there are two resurrections, the first from false beliefs and degrading practices and the second from this mortal coil. So, right, there is a chance to repent after the first death. Those who fail to do so while they still have a body, game over, they are judged according to their words and deeds, their chance passed, their time in time is over, physical life ended, its too late to repent.

So you are partly right. Jesus preached to the dead. One was taken, the other was left behind.

The second death (of the body) has no power over those who take part in the first resurrection.

On the contrary, I believe the biblical evidence supports the doctrine that ALL will come to repentance and will serve Jesus and then forever in God's kingdom.
"Many will be purified and refined, making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand, but those who are wise will understand."

"Many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awaken: some to everlasting life, others to shame of eternal abhorrence."

"The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear."

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for even the least of my brothers, you did not do for me.' Then they will go away to eternal torment, but the righteous to eternal life.

Last edited:
Lots of hidden meanings in that Book.

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Lots of hidden meanings in that Book.

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."
"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ!) buried it again". "If you look and look and keep on looking, you will find it."

The Parable of the Lost Son​

11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ (Jesus was speaking about the fall of the Jewish Temple, the corruption and the sins he inherited)

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’” (His physical body died then became alive again, his Kingdom was destroyed (lost) then was found again).

I think the 'prodigal son' was the remnant of the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" living in the region of Galilee and Samaria that Jesus was "sent only to". Recall his reference to lost sheep earlier in the chapter. Note that the 'older son' (the Jews) never repented of his anger and refusal to join the celebration.

I think the 'prodigal son' was the remnant of the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" living in the region of Galilee and Samaria that Jesus was "sent only to". Recall his reference to lost sheep earlier in the chapter. Note that the 'older son' (the Jews) never repented of his anger and refusal to join the celebration.
Interesting observation. But note this;

"And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob"

Wow.

Nothing gets by you except the fact that those metaphors allude to a real state of mind above your grasp because you have already died and gone to hell, proven by you over and over again, because of your many sins that are as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field. Yet you seem completely oblivious to this fact that your entire religion is dedicated to openly defying the Divine commands and brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, and you lack the honesty and discipline to admit truth which is foundational to salvation

And you doubt me when I tell you that you are existing without life in the realm of the dead, hell.

And I bet that sounds really funny to you. Ridiculous, isn't it? Especially coming from me. Ha ha.

If you believed in Jesus, acted on his teaching, and were forgiven, you would never sin again. Yet you do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught is the only way to eternal life as if it is a religious duty and holy obligation. Damn crafty them fourth century Romans. Thats how they have been using the power of death, the result of defying God's law, to subjugate entire nations for millennia

Unless you repent, you're screwed, and will never enter the kingdom of Heaven. Now go away.
That was even less informative than the other 89 times you have said that. When I want the opinion of a secular humanist on God, you will be the first one I call. I promise.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ!) buried it again". "If you look and look and keep on looking, you will find it."
Matthew 4:6

There are two deaths, the first death is death of sanity, the second is death of the body. And there are two resurrections, the first from false beliefs and degrading practices and the second from this mortal coil. So, right, there is a chance to repent after the first death. Those who fail to do so while they still have a body, game over, they are judged according to their words and deeds, their chance passed, their time in time is over, physical life ended, its too late to repent.

So you are partly right. Jesus preached to the dead. One was taken, the other was left behind.

The second death (of the body) has no power over those who take part in the first resurrection.

"Many will be purified and refined, making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand, but those who are wise will understand."

"Many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awaken: some to everlasting life, others to shame of eternal abhorrence."

"The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear."

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me. They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for even the least of my brothers, you did not do for me.' Then they will go away to eternal torment, but the righteous to eternal life.

Interesting observation. But note this;

"And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob"
A millennial prophecy.

What are you trying to say to secular Jesus? That you are the devil, "If you are the Son of God" etc.? Is that really the best response you have to your brazen dedication to defying divine law, perjuring yourself in the name of God, deliberately desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and religiously misleading others to do the same (which amounts to murder), every other Sunday?

And secular Jesus said to the devil, "just go away" loser......

Last edited:
A millennial prophecy.
The story of Christ has always been from the beginning a story only half told to be completed in what was once a distant future that is indeed already here. I'd be careful if I were you because when the Jewish people learn about what people like ding reject out of hand as the ravings of a lunatic they will take it to the bank and will never lose the keys to the kingdom of Heaven again.

"Now if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although you were a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the root of the olive tree’s richness, do not boast against the branches. But if you boast against them, you do not support the root, but the root supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off in order that I could be grafted in.” Well said! They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand firm because of faith. Do not think arrogant thoughts, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity upon those who have fallen, but upon you the kindness of God—if you continue in his kindness, for otherwise you also will be cut off. And those also, if they do not persist in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? Romans 11:17-24

Last edited:
That was even less informative than the other 89 times you have said that.
You do realize that fact says way more about you than me. And you profess to "believe" that the law is irrelevant because you celebrate the torture and death of Jesus and then solemnly eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, talk, walk, has no spiritual life to give, and is not God, the only source, goal, and sustainer of all spiritual life.

Imagine that!

Thanks for proving me right, that the Law remains in effect and in full force, for the 89th time!

Last edited:
The story of Christ has always been from the beginning a story only half told to be completed in what was once a distant future that is indeed already here. I'd be careful if I were you because when the Jewish people learn about what people like ding reject out of hand as the ravings of a lunatic they will take it to the bank and will never lose the keys to the kingdom of Heaven again.

"Now if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although you were a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the root of the olive tree’s richness, do not boast against the branches. But if you boast against them, you do not support the root, but the root supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off in order that I could be grafted in.” Well said! They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand firm because of faith. Do not think arrogant thoughts, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity upon those who have fallen, but upon you the kindness of God—if you continue in his kindness, for otherwise you also will be cut off. And those also, if they do not persist in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? Romans 11:17-24
Imo, the most misunderstood narrative in the Bible.

What are you trying to say to secular Jesus? That you are the devil, "If you are the Son of God" etc.? Is that really the best response you have to your brazen dedication to defying divine law, perjuring yourself in the name of God, deliberately desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and religiously misleading others to do the same (which amounts to murder), every other Sunday?

And secular Jesus said to the devil, "just go away" loser......
If you can't figure it out then maybe you don't understand scripture like you think you do.

You do realize that fact says way more about you than me. And you profess to "believe" that the law is irrelevant because you celebrate the torture and death of Jesus and then solemnly eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, talk, walk, has no spiritual life to give, and is not God, the only source, goal, and sustainer of all spiritual life.

Imagine that!

Thanks for proving me right, that the Law remains in effect and in full force, for the 89th time!
No, I don't realize that at all because I don't concern myself with how other people choose to worship God. That's between them and God.

Forum List

Back