Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

No I know the differences. I respect the differences. I'll give you an example. If you live in the country and you murder someone, you should be put to death. You were born into a nice community and grew up to be a murderer? Fuck you.

But if you are a inner city kid with no daddy. Well, that's different.
You respect them and stereotype them just as you do the black communities, you don’t respect them at all, because in your mind you are a superior liberal, that how you roll.

It's a dog, not a potato
If you don't understand the difference you have no business calling yourself "American" and CERTAINLY no business representing REAL AMERICNS in elected office.

Now why don't you head on down to you favorite restaurant. I hear your favorite Brains of Puppy is on the menu.
Right next to baby brains on the menu ?

You respect them and stereotype them just as you do the black communities, you don’t respect them at all, because in your mind you are a superior liberal, that how you roll.
Circumstances matter. If two good parents raised you and you're a monster, you aren't rehabilitatable. LOL. If you didn't have a daddy and grew up where there were no economic opportunities, good schools or role models, you may be redeemable.

Like Trump. He is not redeemable. He will argue with the devil after he's dead.

You think Saddam is a handful for Satan? Wait till Trump gets there
1714588746953.png

1714588791006.png

The dog bit someone. FTA:”14-month-old wirehaired pointer named Cricket had shown aggressive behavior by biting.”
Biting chickens. What's wrong with you? Why are you defending a lie? I hear the dog never bit anyone. Did this woman write that Cricket bit someone? No she did not.

Aggressive behavior by biting? Biting what? That matters. Otherwise, that describes every dog.

See how you guys are crafty liars? Or they are if you truly believe the dog bit someone.

I'd rather 1000 women get an abortion than 1 woman do what she did to that dog.

Here is another example of the Republicans defending the indefensible. No she didn't have to shoot that dog. I know a guy who told me some people who buy hunting dogs will MURDER them if they aren't good hunting dogs. She could have got rid of that dog. She should be up on charges. No excuse. It's like Michael Vick is running to be VP

So a thousand human lives isn't worth what one dog's life is worth? Pure insanity. Altho, if it's a thousand leftist scum lives, I might have to agree.

So a thousand human lives isn't worth what one dog's life is worth? Pure insanity. Altho, if it's a thousand leftist scum lives, I might have to agree.

I suppose that's true. I would rather vote for a party that allows abortion than the party that doesn't and thinks it's okay to murder dogs because they kill your chickens. It really illustrates how you don't really value life. You are just a bible thumper who thinks you are doing gods work by coming into our doctors visits.

Approximately 860,000 abortions were performed in 2017

1 dog is worth more than them.

Circumstances matter. If two good parents raised you and you're a monster, you aren't rehabilitatable. LOL. If you didn't have a daddy and grew up where there were no economic opportunities, good schools or role models, you may be redeemable.

Like Trump. He is not redeemable. He will argue with the devil after he's dead.

You think Saddam is a handful for Satan? Wait till Trump gets there
View attachment 940589

View attachment 940590
More stupid shit that has nothing to do with anything I posted, you are so dumb

Biting chickens. What's wrong with you? Why are you defending a lie? I hear the dog never bit anyone. Did this woman write that Cricket bit someone? No she did not.

Aggressive behavior by biting? Biting what? That matters. Otherwise, that describes every dog.

See how you guys are crafty liars? Or they are if you truly believe the dog bit someone.
Dumb has it killed chickens, it was biting others, that is a dog we would put down on a farm. The dogs are there to protect livestock and property not be a danger.

Everybody knows that unborn dogs are puppies and puppies grow up to be dogs. They are all cute little wiggly puppies that are canines. A fetus, on the other hand is of undetermined species.

Forum List

Back