US building $300 million island off Gaza coast that will base 1,000 armed US troops. SEC DEF said that HAMAS will likely fire and US will return fire

That's one chintzy lookin' island.....Maybe they can get the Chi-Coms to build them a nicer one.

20221110-Islands-GettyImages-1436864977.jpg.jpg

Nothing at all can go wrong here!

Hey rioters, the US military is about to go in dry on HAMAS.

YOU HAD BETTER UP YOUR RHETORIC. IT IS NOT WORKING.

I don't know that Biden had a choice other than to let Israel starve the Pales (and hostages) to death, which I'm told in a very hard death. But, it seems to me that we are back where we were in 2000. Unless there's a peacekeeping force of some kind made up of Arabs, with Arabs running the joint (Saudis Jordanians Egyptians) there's never going to be more than a temporary truce.

Why do we need to build an Island?

We cant move the supplies to an Israeli port and then into Gaza via land?

thats would make it to hard to collect terrorist to ship them back to america under the guise of them being refugees,,

Right, so this beachhead is needed to escalate the war and spend money on weapons for the MIC.

Then maybe Haliburton to rebuild GAZA.

Liz Cheney will be thrilled.

How will the rioters even know about this? They do not seem to absorb any new information.

All they know is ISRAEL BAD.

THAT IS ALL.

How will the rioters even know about this? They do not seem to absorb any new information.

All they know is ISRAEL BAD.

THAT IS ALL.
Are you familiar with the history of Gaza?

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities. Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC. Most of the inhabitants were killed during the assault, and the city, which became a center for Hellenistic learning and philosophy, was resettled by nearby Bedouins. The area changed hands regularly between two Greek successor-kingdoms, the Seleucids of Syria and the Ptolemies of Egypt, until it was besieged and taken by the Hasmoneans in 96 BC.

They'll probably tip over
~~~~~~
Isn't that what Rep. Hank Johnson claimed would happen to the island of Guam? Here there is a good possibility a storm in the Mediterranean could do just that.
Don't forget the two Mulberry piers built on D-Day off Normandy were almost destroyed by a storm.

Democrats didn't start the Arab Spring.
~~~~~~
**********​

I don't know that Biden had a choice other than to let Israel starve the Pales (and hostages) to death, which I'm told in a very hard death. But, it seems to me that we are back where we were in 2000. Unless there's a peacekeeping force of some kind made up of Arabs, with Arabs running the joint (Saudis Jordanians Egyptians) there's never going to be more than a temporary truce.
~~~~~~
While you write this crap, Israel is sending truck loads of food and medicine to Palestine for assisitance. Hamas raids those trucks and deprives the people they are supposed to protect.

Forum List

Back