What's Up With Racist White People And Their Revisionist View of History/The Civil War?

Mmmmm..sorry I dont know anyone who experienced that nor do I know anyone who is upset by it.
The bliss that is white conservative innocence.

Yea, all white conservatives are racists, right chump?
No, but most racists seem to be conservative.

Not all conservatives are racist, but all racists are conservative.
So no democrats or liberals are racist, huh? That you really believe that shows how incredibly fucked up you are. And proud of it obviously.

Mmmmm..sorry I dont know anyone who experienced that nor do I know anyone who is upset by it.

So no democrats or liberals are racist, huh? That you really believe that shows how incredibly fucked up you are. And proud of it obviously.

You conservatives try real hard to claim everybody else is racist even as you post volumes of racism in places like this.

Strawman. Next time, try arguing that what people are actually saying.

Last edited:
How does this retard represent all White racists, exactly?
Because we see his brand of stupid paraded throughout the day, every day, on forum’s like this one; and it’s almost exclusive to rightwingnuts.

What about idiot Black racists like IM2 who can't even grasp per capita proportions?
Can you quote something racist uttered by IM2?
I note, SobieskiSavedEurope posted no such quote.

Youre a racist, so your opinion doesnt matter.

LOL! These fools think they can just call people racists with no proof and that's supposed t mean something.
Thats exactly what you do

LOL. I've shown plenty of proof racist.
Delusional again. You showed nothing but angry name calling replies that are mostly lies.

I've shown that you can't post a racist comment that I've made. Something I have dine to you.
every comment you post against me is because I am white, as you do all white posters

Because we see his brand of stupid paraded throughout the day, every day, on forum’s like this one; and it’s almost exclusive to rightwingnuts.

What about idiot Black racists like IM2 who can't even grasp per capita proportions?

LOL, IM2 talked about "White Maggots" the other day, explain how such a phrase isn't racist, exactly?

LOL! These fools think they can just call people racists with no proof and that's supposed t mean something.

Delusional again. You showed nothing but angry name calling replies that are mostly lies.

I've shown that you can't post a racist comment that I've made. Something I have dine to you.
every comment you post against me is because I am white, as you do all white posters

LOL! You've posted pages of racism about blacks. I post my comments against you because of that.

LOL! You've posted pages of racism about blacks. I post my comments against you because of that.
Nope, more lies, you cannot find even one post of mine that is racist.

LOL, IM2 talked about "White Maggots" the other day, explain how such a phrase isn't racist, exactly?
Because you ignore context. He didn't call whites, "white maggots." That's what he called racist whites who post here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whats up with the black obsession over something that happened in 1861?
I imagined it's because it still wasn't over more than 100 years later.

iu

Still isn't over.

Those cops really hate awnings. Stay away from the awnings!

Because you ignore context. He didn't call whites, "white maggots." That's what he called racist whites who post here.

Maggots are white.

And an excellent source of protein.

Just like me.

That was my best pick up line from when I was single.

It didn’t work often...

Forum List

Back