Would you like to know the true Civil War History? This is your chance.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
First my report. When one thinks of a civil war, they believe there are two sides (normally) waging war for the whole thing. Not that side A invades side B who must defend themselves or perish. Abe invaded but his excuse was not Sumter at all. His excuse was the South had created their constitution which divided the Union and Abe's aim was to put the Union back together. He dismissed claims he waged war over slavery. So the nuts at the View have it upside down.

That lead in takes you to the video.

This is the true untold story you may not know yet.

It all came down to slavery anyway you cut it.

The South seceded to maintain slavery
Their economy was built on slavery
40 percent of the Confederacy was enslaved

Without the issue of slavery, the Civil War would never have been necessary

Last edited:
First my report. When one thinks of a civil war, they believe there are two sides (normally) waging war for the whole thing. Not that side A invades side B who must defend themselves or perish. Abe invaded but his excuse was not Sumter at all. His excuse was the South had created their constitution which divided the Union and Abe's aim was to put the Union back together. He dismissed claims he waged war over slavery. So the nuts at the View have it upside down.

The racist says what now? :sleeping-smiley-015:

It all came down to slavery anyway you cut it.

The South seceded to maintain slavery
Their economy was built on slavery
40 percent of the Confederacy was enslaved

Without the issue of slavery, the Civil War would never have been necessary
The reason I posted that particular video is so some here can rewind their clock and learn the truth about that war. I feel it important primarily due to the lies told today about that war.
For example, it was not about slavery. As you saw after Slavery ended, the South survived and still is there right now. Many in the south were whites who did not own the plantations. And per our movies today, one feels bad that the slaves were beat. But do you read accounts of the cost of slaves? Who is so stupid to beat up on slaves that cost a fortune to buy?

It is like wife beating. We know about men that beat their wives. But this is abnormal and not done by very many men.

He said his invasion of the South was not about slavery, that his war against the states was to reunite the union. All Abe had to do was not invade states.
Sure and why were the states not united? What was the cause?

The reason I posted that particular video is so some here can rewind their clock and learn the truth about that war. I feel it important primarily due to the lies told today about that war.
For example, it was not about slavery. As you saw after Slavery ended, the South survived and still is there right now. Many in the south were whites who did not own the plantations. And per our movies today, one feels bad that the slaves were beat. But do you read accounts of the cost of slaves? Who is so stupid to beat up on slaves that cost a fortune to buy?

It is like wife beating. We know about men that beat their wives. But this is abnormal and not done by very many men.
Sorry Skippy but I am not going to sit through an hour and a half “Lost Cause” video trying to excuse the Civil War

It was a war over slavery that had been brewing for 87 years

Sorry Skippy but I am not going to sit through an hour and a half “Lost Cause” video trying to excuse the Civil War

It was a war over slavery that had been brewing for 87 years
You have been completely indoctrinated. But you are not alone. It is what we all were taught. But we got lied to.

He said his invasion of the South was not about slavery, that his war against the states was to reunite the union. All Abe had to do was not invade states.
Lincoln saved our country
His initial concern was uniting the nation and was willing to put slavery off to do so
Southern hot heads were willing to destroy the country and ended up losing their slaves in four years

Last edited:
You have been completely indoctrinated. But you are not alone. It is what we all were taught. But we got lied to.
Not really, I have studied the issue extensively and am not deceived by Lost Cause revisionist history trying to excuse the Confederacy

The reality is that the Confederacy was one of the most despicable nations ever formed. A nation built around maintaining 40 percent of its population in bondage.
There are few worse in the history of mankind

Not about slavery 😂

Why not use history to tell “the real history of the civil war”

The best coverage that I have seen

History

Seriously, why are you idiots still fighting the civil war? Suck it up. The racist South lost.

Slavery isn't coming back. Get over it and move on. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

Lincoln saved our country
His initial concern was uniting the nation and was willing to put slavery off
Southern hot heads were willing to destroy the country and ended up losing their slaves in four years
I want you to stop to imagine then and later vs now.
Back then, the union amounted to several pretty primitive states. Collectively they were small compared to states of right now. Alaska for example plus TX and CA are giants compared to those states under Abe. Lincoln saved us you say? Well if you enjoyed over 630,000 killed in his war as you apparently do, you might have had a lot of fun in that war were you fighting it. I will explain to you based on true history, Lincoln was no fan of slaves. His idea was to deport all of them. He declared a black man can't marry a white woman. Abe declared his war was not about slavery. This is what you learn in the true history.
A vast amount of America was wide open and occupied by native tribes. It was not then remotely the size of now. It changed a hell of a lot. A good example is today's Democrats allege they love Abe Lincoln. Their forefathers hated the man.

I want you to stop to imagine then and later vs now.
Back then, the union amounted to several pretty primitive states. Collectively they were small compared to states of right now. Alaska for example plus TX and CA are giants compared to those states under Abe. Lincoln saved us you say? Well if you enjoyed over 630,000 killed in his war as you apparently do, you might have had a lot of fun in that war were you fighting it. I will explain to you based on true history, Lincoln was no fan of slaves. His idea was to deport all of them. He declared a black man can't marry a white woman. Abe declared his war was not about slavery. This is what you learn in the true history.
A vast amount of America was wide open and occupied by native tribes. It was not then remotely the size of now. It changed a hell of a lot. A good example is today's Democrats allege they love Abe Lincoln. Their forefathers hated the man.
Back then, our nation was a bunch of states that were united
Lincoln created the United States
We never looked back

Not about slavery 😂

Why not use history to tell “the real history of the civil war”

The best coverage that I have seen

History

I see that English comics are still pissed they lost the war with George Washington, a huge slaver as it turns out.

It is fair to remark by me that we had 13 presidents who owned slaves. So we can stop the bullshit that it was Abe the hero and I don't know who is the ass.

Back then, our nation was a bunch of states that were united
Lincoln created the United States
We never looked back
Lincoln was busy killing 630,000 Americans and had no time to do much for the United States. Today people still are very angry over the civil war. So angry they tore down statues who never harmed any of the angry Democrats.

Forum List

Back