Would you like to know the true Civil War History? This is your chance.

Can you imagine an economy that relies on 40 percent of its workforce to work for free?

An economy that thrives on breeding humans like livestock?

A nation that considers 40 percent of its population to be no more than animals?

That was the Confederacy that the OP defends
I don't intend to dwell on this part of the argument, but since we are discussing the US economy when Abe was president as well as we had 13 presidents who all owned slaves, it is shitty that the now dead slaves were sold by Africans to ship captains who took them first to the Caribbean and many ended up being sold to Americans at the time.

I am trying to yank the heads out of some asses to get more agreement on this important event of our history. I can tie it to current Democrats should you want me to. Or I might do it anyway.

By the way, do you believe the ship owners came from New England and sailed to Africa to purchase slaves?

Not one bit. I used to ignore them when I was a Democrat. Not maliciously,but because i was taught bunk that the Civil war was over slaves. I know today I was lied to and want the record cleared. I watched enough of the comedy to realize he was from England and really does not understand the civil war.
😂🤣😂

You only watch what you want to hear

That was the hand Lincoln was dealt
The South was seceding before Lincoln even became President
It was his job to fix it.

The Confederacy was a Cancer on our nation. Lincoln killed the cancer
How the hell can we laud Washington over his traitor war and then do this to the South? Why was it fine for him to be called the Father of this nation as he owned the most slaves of all presidents then whine when Jefferson Davis formed a new nation?

I have a suggestion. Abe would have been very smart to visit the South and explain himself and talk to them in a way to encourage they come back. But he assembled a huge army and invaded.

What if Trump had pulled the same thing against Democrats when he was president?

You are wrong, Robert W. The culture continued to 'enslave' the black culture with segregation and violence.
;
Democrats are paying a huge price for that too.

He gave facts

Didn’t watch it did you?
I watched. He's not a good source of information.

He has writers that try to put a funny spin on everything.

He talks like every Democrat in the South in the 1800s was a slave owner.

He's also ignoring the fact that Democrats in Washington are trying to enslave the rest of America by bringing millions of illegals here to steal our votes.

Last edited:
😂 alternative facts?
Why would the north defend the South? After it won, it worked hard to justify it's war. It made all kinds of things up.

How many lessons have you had that did not justify or glorify the North of that era?

I watched. He's not a good source of information.

He has writers that try to put a funny spin on everything.

He talks like every Democrat in the South in the 1800 was a slave owner.

He's also ignoring the fact that Democrats in Washington are trying to enslave the rest of America by bringing millions of illegals here to steal our votes.
This barrage of foreigners may come to take jobs. But who told them it was legal to take jobs from Americans?

I don't intend to dwell on this part of the argument, but since we are discussing the US economy when Abe was president as well as we had 13 presidents who all owned slaves, it is shitty that the now dead slaves were sold by Africans to ship captains who took them first to the Caribbean and many ended up being sold to Americans at the time.

I am trying to yank the heads out of some asses to get more agreement on this important event of our history. I can tie it to current Democrats should you want me to. Or I might do it anyway.

By the way, do you believe the ship owners came from New England and sailed to Africa to purchase slaves?
You can't fix indoctrination and crosswired brains. At least there's no known fix yet. I don't think anybody's even working on it, even. :(

If anyone is, that would certainly be a most interesting topic. It's like their minds have been singed.

Forum List

Back