Another example of privilege?

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
Turns out that the Waffle House shooter stole a BMW from a dealership sometime before the shooting. The article says he was able to get a car for a test drive while refusing to show any identification. Waffle House shooting suspect Travis Reinking arrested, police say

This is interesting because I have been test driving cars quite a bit lately as I am looking to purchase another vehicle now that my car is 15 years old. Not only have I had to have a copy of my license taken, the sales guy has always rode along with me requesting such. You mean to tell me this guy can just go test drive a car, a BMW at that, without showing ID or having a salesman ride along? Could a black person EVER do this?

Maybe it was a low end dealership?
My wife just got a new car. Test drove a few from a couple different dealers. We both had to have a copy of our ids taken and he went along.
Stupid white oppression!
#WLM

Its like you idiots just TRY to make yourselves look pathetic.

I NEVER stated that white folks did not have to show IDs........I am asking if a black person would have ever been allowed to do that at that dealership or any dealership.

Have you verified your version as true and accurate or did you get your info from tiggerred?

Have you verified your version as true and accurate or did you get your info from tiggerred?

From the Washington Post article:

“They had no idea who the man was,” Aaron said, noting that Reinking refused to give identification to the dealership, so they did not have his name. After the shooting, a keyfob for the BMW was found in Reinking’s apartment, he said. Police in Brentwood said charges are pending in the case.

Maybe it was the case that he stole a key and went out and took the car without the dealer knowing? They said the police followed the vehicle but cut off pursuit because it was rush hour. Maybe I do have the story wrong. Maybe he was not allowed to drive the car....but stole the key.

I NEVER stated that white folks did not have to show IDs........I am asking if a black person would have ever been allowed to do that at that dealership or any dealership.
Why must you weasels make everything about race? Its quite racist, TBH
What if it was a black dealer? You think he is racist against black folk?

From the Washington Post article:

“They had no idea who the man was,” Aaron said, noting that Reinking refused to give identification to the dealership, so they did not have his name. After the shooting, a keyfob for the BMW was found in Reinking’s apartment, he said. Police in Brentwood said charges are pending in the case.
Oh! The Washington Post! :abgg2q.jpg:

Well......If I am always trying to make it about race....why did I not say his motive for killing all those people, who were all "of color", was racist?

..no, a black person could never do that
..all companies, businesses, governments, etc are out to get black people
..no black has EVER gotten away with ANYthing-
OJ did not get away with murdering TWO white people---ooo--sorry, I'm wrong
..and they never mentioned a hate crime at OJs trial--but he murdered TWO WHITE people--and he's BLACK!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!

whites EVERYWHERE are out to get blacks for anything and EVERYthing possible
whites have NEVER been arrested...NEVER been arrested falsely
whites have NEVER been shot by cops
etc

you are in your own little world that you have imagined
you are obsessed to the point that you can't escape IDIOCY
you are the BUBBLEBOY --you should change your name to BubbleBoy

..and they never mentioned a hate crime at OJs trial--but he murdered TWO WHITE people--and he's BLACK!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!

etc

Yeah...its all in our mind until someone does a test to prove it.

Turns out that the Waffle House shooter stole a BMW from a dealership sometime before the shooting. The article says he was able to get a car for a test drive while refusing to show any identification. Waffle House shooting suspect Travis Reinking arrested, police say

This is interesting because I have been test driving cars quite a bit lately as I am looking to purchase another vehicle now that my car is 15 years old. Not only have I had to have a copy of my license taken, the sales guy has always rode along with me requesting such. You mean to tell me this guy can just go test drive a car, a BMW at that, without showing ID or having a salesman ride along? Could a black person EVER do this?
My impression from the article was that he STOLE the keys and lifted the BMW from the parking lot, not that he requested a test drive.

you know the best thing about white privilege??!!
..JOBS---whites never get denied a job
..we pick any job we want and get it---we put white on our resume and we don't even have to do an interview....you put ''I am white'' on your resume--automatic hire
..you don't even need any skills or education
I'm sure most whites on USMB will agree with me

etc

Yeah...its all in our mind until someone does a test to prove it.

Mod edit: Filter bypass

Last edited by a moderator:

Well......If I am always trying to make it about race....why did I not say his motive for killing all those people, who were all "of color", was racist?
They always whine that others are "about race", until they want to point fingers at crime rates or when someone with a Muslim sounding name does something....

Being white, i have always had my id copied, not a racial issue

Being white, i have always had my id copied, not a racial issue

It would really be nice if whites in this section learned to listen. Because in this case the guy was able to get a car to test drive without showing any ID.

A black guy has no need to test drive a car. All he's interested in is if the decibel level of the stereo system is high enough to be heard a block and a half away, and all that requires is starting the car.

A black guy has no need to test drive a car. All he's interested in is if the decibel level of the stereo system is high enough to be heard a block and a half away, and all that requires is starting the car.

I'm sure the forum anti-racists will be along shortly and call you out for making a racist statement, like they do with the black members....annnyyy minute now, right?

Forum List

Back