Liberals don't have a problem with racism,

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
liberals have a problem with your racism!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Banned
Farrakhan is a notorious anti-semite but here is Obama with a BIG smile as he poses with Farrakhan and his goons. Liberals and their media puppets have been MUTE about Obama's love for Farrakhan.

The power of the Media to protect or attack should never be underestimated. You have no better example than the total fraud Obama and the patriot Trump. Look who the Media attacks and who they protect.

• Banned
You're the one complaining about the 13%, which is a 'race'. What don't you understand about how complaining about an entire 'race' is racism?

I've never complained about the black race. I've simply cited that they commit an inordinate number of violent crimes. If facts are hurtful for you then I suggest you put me on "ignore".

You're the one complaining about the 13%, which is a 'race'. What don't you understand about how complaining about an entire 'race' is racism?

I've never complained about the black race. I've simply cited that they commit an inordinate number of violent crimes. If facts are hurtful for you then I suggest you put me on "ignore".

But that's not true. It's a longstanding racist belief

maxresdefault.jpg

Should we post all the pictures of all the racists that US presidents have been photographed with?

Unfortunately US presidents will meet with such people and ignore their racism.

As a liberal I don't support either the Democrats or the Republicans, nor do I vote for either.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

maxresdefault.jpg

Is Farrakhan a racist? Exactly what policies has he implemented that have denied whites of anything. I don't support him or the NOI, but I get real tired of you white people talking stupid. Why do you think Farrakhan is the way he is? Did he just come out a birth hating whites? The man is 84 years old. What kind of white racism has he been forced to endure during his life? You mindless whites never want to look at the results of the shit you have done to people You mindless whites always choose to think that because you decide things have ended, that poof! all the hurt, pain and damage your crap caused just disappeared and everybody is just supposed to forget it happened.

Forum List

Back