What's Up With Racist White People And Their Revisionist View of History/The Civil War?

This is a joke thread, right? Revisionist history? I'm going out on a limb and guess that guy does not know what revisionist history means. 350 million people and OMG there are actually a few dumb rednecks out there. Hey! Let's put them on the news and pretend all Conservatives are like them!

Like obamaphone lady?
No, Obama phone lady is typical. Racist rednecks are rare as fuck.

LOL! You guys at really insane. We are here reading pages of racist shit by almost everyone white here and this idiot talks about how rare racists whites are. LOL!
Youre a racist, so your opinion doesnt matter.

LOL! These fools think they can just call people racists with no proof and that's supposed t mean something.
Thats exactly what you do

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

Saw a funny bumper sticker on TV:

"If I had known this, I would have picked my own cotton."

You posted a video of idiots. What response did you expect?
I wasn't talking about the OP jackass. I was referring to MikeK's blatantly racist post. Like I said, you didn't have a problem with it. No USMB white did.

#SnapOutOfIt

snap_out_of_it_01_black_guy_snapping_his_fingers.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Pretty sure MikeK is on my iggy list.

Why is it necessary to discuss race just because you are with people of other races?
America won't sit down and have a conversation with itself about race. This thread is testament to that. That conversation's going to be necessary sooner or later. Or you could ignore it and talk about your interests.
You mean that 83% of America won't sit down and be dictated to by 13% of America.

The horrors...

You want a conversation, you do NOT get to set the ground rules OR frame the discussion.
72.4% white
12.6% Negro
4.8% Asian
1.1% Native Amer
2.9% mixed race 2 or more
6.2% other

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia

Why is it necessary to discuss race just because you are with people of other races?
America won't sit down and have a conversation with itself about race. This thread is testament to that. That conversation's going to be necessary sooner or later. Or you could ignore it and talk about your interests.
If you are hanging out with friends, why would it be necessary to just stop whatever you are doing and start discussing race? Race doesn't seem to be an issue while you are having a good time with friends.

You posted a video of idiots. What response did you expect?
I wasn't talking about the OP jackass. I was referring to MikeK's blatantly racist post. Like I said, you didn't have a problem with it. No USMB white did.

#SnapOutOfIt

snap_out_of_it_01_black_guy_snapping_his_fingers.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This was your post
"Not one USMB white poster will have a thing to say about this post.

No correction, no response, no nothing.

Agreement? I don't know. Or do I?"

I had something to say about this post, the video showed idiots, they do not represent white America. What do you mean I didn't have a problem with it? I said they are idiots, what more do you expect?

Like obamaphone lady?

LOL! You guys at really insane. We are here reading pages of racist shit by almost everyone white here and this idiot talks about how rare racists whites are. LOL!

LOL! These fools think they can just call people racists with no proof and that's supposed t mean something.

LOL. I've shown plenty of proof racist.

We are in a section with over 1000 treads that whites have started taking about race. Most if them have been full of derogatory comments about blacks. No one questioned that. But now that blacks at here challenging these racists the whining begins. .Now people pretend to wonder why we need to talk about race. That question was not asked by anybody when these miserable mother fuckers decided they could talk for days about black culture and why they are going to use the n word and other similar topics.

We are in a section with over 1000 treads that whites have started taking about race. Most if them have been full of derogatory comments about blacks. No one questioned that. But now that blacks at here challenging these racists the whining begins. .Now people pretend to wonder why we need to talk about race. That question was not asked by anybody when these miserable mother fuckers decided they could talk for days about black culture and why they are going to use the n word and other similar topics.

Exactly. Where are all the ones complaining here about the thread, doing the same in those other threads? Then people want to say members are "circling the wagons to protect black racists" when they are electing theirs into the highest office and head of the justice departments....

Exactly. Where are all the ones complaining here about the thread, doing the same in those other threads? Then people want to say members are "circling the wagons to protect black racists" when they are electing theirs into the highest office and head of the justice departments....

True. This is part of the psychosis.

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

Well one thing is certain... rightwingnut USMBers here are as stupid as the imbecile in that video who thinks his side won the Civil war and that the confederate flag represents the north. :cuckoo:

How does this retard represent all White racists, exactly?
Because we see his brand of stupid paraded throughout the day, every day, on forum’s like this one; and it’s almost exclusive to rightwingnuts.

What about idiot Black racists like IM2 who can't even grasp per capita proportions?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Delusional again. You showed nothing but angry name calling replies that are mostly lies.

Delusional again. You showed nothing but angry name calling replies that are mostly lies.

I've shown that you can't post a racist comment that I've made. Something I have dine to you.

Forum List

Back