Would you like to know the true Civil War History? This is your chance.

You can't fix indoctrination and crosswired brains. At least there's no known fix yet. I don't think anybody's even working on it, even. :(

If anyone is, that would certainly be a most interesting topic. It's like their minds have been singed.
Yes, clearly you speak the truth.

I imagine they would approve it if Biden declared war on states he will surely lose and invade them and try to smash them. They would support Biden.

Why would the north defend the South? After it won, it worked hard to justify it's war. It made all kinds of things up.

How many lessons have you had that did not justify or glorify the North of that era?
The North did not allow the South to rewrite their southern wrong history, Good,

Not about slavery 😂

Why not use history to tell “the real history of the civil war”

The best coverage that I have seen

History

Thank you! I missed this one.
Yeah, commie unfunny wannabe comedian douche non-American John Oliver is the reigning authority on American History. :rolleyes-41:

Go kick yourself in the ass if you believe that.

The confederacy was never a nation. No country ever formally recognized it as one.
What little there was of Confederate diplomacy was centered around being recognized...they had a bare chance with England..but after the colossal blunder of attempting to force Britain's hand by withholding cotton sales--that was dead in the water.
England got pissed at what they felt was extortion...and they got their cotton from Egypt.
Always wonder just how the Confederacy thought they were going to run a country at war without hard currency...gold from cotton sales was their only hope.

Last edited:
What little there was of Confederate diplomacy was centered around being recognized...they had a bare chance with England..but after the colossal blunder of attempting to force Britain's hand by withholding cotton sales--that was dead in the water...

They were so stupid they actually BURNED the year's cotton crop. Idiot rebs.

What little there was of Confederate diplomacy was centered around being recognized...they had a bare chance with England..but after the colossal blunder of attempting to force Britain's hand by withholding cotton sales--that was dead in the water.
England got pissed at what they felt was as extortion...and they got their cotton from Egypt.
Always wonder just how the Confederacy thought they were going to run a country at war without hard currency...gold from cotton sales was their only hope.
There wasn't any time for diplomacy with foreign countries for the Confederacy.

Not much at all, It was mostly war against Lincoln invading the south.

Oh! This black dude in GA told me a helluva story.

They would blast the yankees with cannons when they tried to come over the hill at Georgia Military Academy.

The yankees had the high ground, but it didn't work to their advantage so much.

They eventually took it, but not before a high price was paid.

Decades before that, (running into that old black GA dude) an old black woman (also in GA) told me about Sherman, and how bad he was.

She was wrinkled up and in the 90s when I was a little kid. That was my 1st experience on how Lincoln wasn't so great.

She'd say "Damn Yankees" and spit.

That ain't no bullshit.

Last edited:
There wasn't any time for diplomacy with foreign countries for the Confederacy.

Not much at all, It was mostly war against Lincoln invading the south.

Oh! This black dude in GA told me a helluva story.

They would blast the yankees with cannons when they tried to come over the hill at Georgia Military Academy.

The yankees had the high ground, but it didn't work to their advantage so much.
Err...Lee did some invading of his own.
Most people acknowledge that it was logistics that defeated the South more than anything else.

I've gamed the Civil War many times..and the only real win I've ever managed is a lightning follow up after Bull Run of taking DC..which was possible in the 48 hours after the battle. The Union forces were in full retreat and the Capital almost unguarded.
Hold the capital and however much of the US govt. hostage..and negotiate a peace forthwith.
that's the only way I've ever been convinced would it have worked.
The industrialized North was bound to win any prolonged war. Even if Lee had won at Gettysburg..the South would have lost.
They should have given up their 'peculiar' institution...and the US should have helped them by handing out some money in recompense.
But hey..The South DID win the peace. 100 years of Jim Crow...de facto slavery and a rapid return to the status quo ante bellum~

I bet if I sent some of my friends around your place, you'd be calling the cops..just because they're black.

ZOMG! There's black people around! :aargh:

STFU whitebread. I know damn well you probably have zero friends in the first fuckin' place. Shitlord.

Especially not ones of a different race. Racist.
Spoken like a true Nazi. When you can't win the argument, send over the Gestapos.

Yeah, we've seen your kind before.

Forum List

Back