What's Up With Racist White People And Their Revisionist View of History/The Civil War?

This is a joke thread, right? Revisionist history? I'm going out on a limb and guess that guy does not know what revisionist history means. 350 million people and OMG there are actually a few dumb rednecks out there. Hey! Let's put them on the news and pretend all Conservatives are like them!

Like obamaphone lady?
No, Obama phone lady is typical. Racist rednecks are rare as fuck.

LOL! You guys at really insane. We are here reading pages of racist shit by almost everyone white here and this idiot talks about how rare racists whites are. LOL!

Why is it necessary to discuss race just because you are with people of other races?
America won't sit down and have a conversation with itself about race. This thread is testament to that. That conversation's going to be necessary sooner or later. Or you could ignore it and talk about your interests.

Occasionally we talk politics.
But not race?
Why is it necessary to discuss race just because you are with people of other races? I would think the discussions would be about your interests.

So I guess the RACE AND RACISM section of USMB should only be where whites get to fire off threads of racist bullshit about blacks all day long. We are in he RACE AND RACSM section dumb ass! That's why we are discussing race. Funny how your ass doesn't say this abut threads where whites post all kinds of racism.

Why is it necessary to discuss race just because you are with people of other races?
America won't sit down and have a conversation with itself about race. This thread is testament to that. That conversation's going to be necessary sooner or later. Or you could ignore it and talk about your interests.
You mean that 83% of America won't sit down and be dictated to by 13% of America.

The horrors...

You want a conversation, you do NOT get to set the ground rules OR frame the discussion.

Last edited:
You posted a video of idiots. What response did you expect?
I wasn't talking about the OP jackass. I was referring to MikeK's blatantly racist post. Like I said, you didn't have a problem with it. No USMB white did.

#SnapOutOfIt

snap_out_of_it_01_black_guy_snapping_his_fingers.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You mean that 83% of America won't sit down and be dictated to by 13% of America.

The horrors...

You want a conversation, you do NOT get to set the ground rules OR frame the discussion.
I know. You prefer to have a conversation where you sit down and say "you know what YOUR problem REALLY is...?"

The horrors...

See?
Yes. I will not have any conversation that starts with "You don't understand".

The first thing you don't understand is that whites aren't 83 percent of the population.

This is a joke thread, right? Revisionist history? I'm going out on a limb and guess that guy does not know what revisionist history means. 350 million people and OMG there are actually a few dumb rednecks out there. Hey! Let's put them on the news and pretend all Conservatives are like them!

Like obamaphone lady?

LOL! You guys at really insane. We are here reading pages of racist shit by almost everyone white here and this idiot talks about how rare racists whites are. LOL!
Youre a racist, so your opinion doesnt matter.

The horrors...

I know. You prefer to have a conversation where you sit down and say "you know what YOUR problem REALLY is...?"
I'm certainly not going to sit down with anyone and have them tell Me, "You know what your problem really is..."

It really is very clear. YOU will NOT be framing the conversation to your liking.

Problem is, if you take a stupid person and somehow convert them from being a racist, what does it benefit you?

They are still stupid.

I find that the most racially focused people are stupid, which helps splain why the Left is so obsessed with it. They have to be stupid, because race is virtually nonexistent since we are all such a mixture.

The real question is, is they brown, whitey, or darkey?

Last edited:

Like obamaphone lady?

LOL! These fools think they can just call people racists with no proof and that's supposed t mean something.

Like obamaphone lady?

LOL! These fools think they can just call people racists with no proof and that's supposed t mean something.
Your posts and notorious reputation for being a racist is all the proof needed.

The horrors...

I'm certainly not going to sit down with anyone and have them tell Me, "You know what your problem really is..."

It really is very clear. YOU will NOT be framing the conversation to your liking.

Well that's the conversation you're going to get.

Like obamaphone lady?

I don't have any such reputation and there is no proof.

I don't have any such reputation and there is no proof.
Denial of your reputation isnt going to fix it.

Dumbass i
Occasionally we talk politics.
But not race?
Why is it necessary to discuss race just because you are with people of other races? I would think the discussions would be about your interests.

So I guess the RACE AND RACISM section of USMB should only be where whites get to fire off threads of racist bullshit about blacks all day long. We are in he RACE AND RACSM section dumb ass! That's why we are discussing race. Funny how your ass doesn't say this abut threads where whites post all kinds of racism.
wasnt talking about this forum. I replied about someone who said he hangs with friends that are black but dont discuss race

Forum List

Back