Democrat Narratives and Stupid People

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Once again, the leftist coalition of politicians, media, and dregs of the earth are pimping a fake, stupid narrative based on something Trump said by taking it out of context and lying that it was intended to be taken literally. This time it is Trump’s comment about a “blood bath” that may occur in the U.S. auto industry if China is able to sell their cheap shit-cars in the U.S. market, thereby out-competing U.S. manufacturers who must sell at a higher price as the result of having to comply with compliance costs and tax burdens, and getting continually hosed by collective bargaining (which places the US employers at a competitive disadvantage with global competitors like China). Only the ignorant and the stupid would misunderstand what Trump was talking about. But to be fair, if not for the existence of ignorant and stupid people, there would be no Democrat Party today.

So, I started wondering how much more stupid could this get. Remember Biden telling a group of scumbag Democrats who happened to be black that the GOP wants to “put ya’ll back in chains”? Literally, Biden was telling these rubes that the GOP wanted to re-legalize slavery and place THEM in bondage. Why didn’t the media run with THAT angle? Can you imagine, “Mr. Speaker, is it true that you will bring a bill to the Floor of the House to re-legalize the slavery of negroes?” Or, “Mr. McConnell, do you plan on purchasing a negro, and if so, how many?”

Of course, old man Biden was not speaking literally, and the media knew this. So, why did they not know that Trump was not speaking literally when he jokingly said you could ingest some bleach to kill of the Covid-19 virus in your system? No, they took his literally and ran with it, blaring out idiotic headlines claiming Trump wants to inject bleach into Covid patients, and “Trump Does Not Know Bleach Will Kill You!!”, and “How can we have a president who can be so reckless as to recommend injecting bleach?!?”

Now why would the Dems and leftist media do such a thing if their constituencies were not dumber than shit? “Yo, bruh, I ain’t a’gonna vote fo no Trump. He wanna inject me with BLEACH!! Sheeeeeyit!!”

Honestly, I cannot wrap my head around the idea that there are people out there who are so stupid and ignorant that they would just accept such stupid narratives without question. But, you know, repeat the same lie over and over and eventually people start believing it regardless of how implausible and idiotic it is. This is pure Alinsky Propaganda 101.

There are countless examples of such asinine tactics. It really is ridiculous and based in lies and deceit. But I guess it works for the Dem scum since they keep doing it. Remember “grab her by the pussy”? It was a dude shit-talking with another dude about women. This has been going on since the beginning of time. It was not intended to be heard by everyone.

But the leftists took this statement and construed it as being a confession of sexual assault. In a presidential debate in 2016, CNN’s Anderson Cooper told Trump that he was joking about how he sexually assaulted some woman. Of course, instead of just issuing an outright denial and explaining the truth, in true Trump fashion he farted in Cooper’s general direction and neither admitted or denied what Cooper said. Trump just refused to play along. It was beneath him.

I often wonder if Trump’s approach is the right approach. Perhaps it is, as it allows the left to do an awful lot of stupid, embarrassing stuff that undermines its own credibility. If Trump has to spend all his time denying ridiculous allegations, then (1) he is not playing offense; and (2) essentially the Dems are choreographing his campaign. Instead, Trump spends very little time on denials and otherwise refuses to play ball. Why play a game where the rules are written by your adversaries?

Trump is an unusual man. I would have never ran for president if I had his wealth. I certainly would not run again after all the B.S. he has been put through. I would be content to live my life out of the spotlight with all my millions and all my whoowahs. Secondly, the second my integrity was impugned I would not have slept until heads rolled (not literally, of course). Trump just takes it in stride. I really believe that he believes that our republic is in great peril and that he is the only one that currently exists who can save it. That is, his motives are pure. Why would they not be? Getting involved in politics has greatly diminished his fortune and put him in the crosshairs of multiple criminal prosecutions.

Now, one may think Trump will be acquitted in all these political witch hunts. But you got to remember that his fate will be in the hands if jurors pulled from urban areas. In other words, the juries will be the same dummies who blindly accept the anti-Trump narratives that Trump wants to inject you with bleach. “I is gonna put dis here mutha fucka in jail cuz I ain’t lettin him inject bleach inta me!!!”

Once again, the leftist coalition of politicians, media, and dregs of the earth are pimping a fake, stupid narrative based on something Trump said by taking it out of context and lying that it was intended to be taken literally. This time it is Trump’s comment about a “blood bath” that may occur in the U.S. auto industry if China is able to sell their cheap shit-cars in the U.S. market, thereby out-competing U.S. manufacturers who must sell at a higher price as the result of having to comply with compliance costs and tax burdens, and getting continually hosed by collective bargaining (which places the US employers at a competitive disadvantage with global competitors like China). Only the ignorant and the stupid would misunderstand what Trump was talking about. But to be fair, if not for the existence of ignorant and stupid people, there would be no Democrat Party today.

So, I started wondering how much more stupid could this get. Remember Biden telling a group of scumbag Democrats who happened to be black that the GOP wants to “put ya’ll back in chains”? Literally, Biden was telling these rubes that the GOP wanted to re-legalize slavery and place THEM in bondage. Why didn’t the media run with THAT angle? Can you imagine, “Mr. Speaker, is it true that you will bring a bill to the Floor of the House to re-legalize the slavery of negroes?” Or, “Mr. McConnell, do you plan on purchasing a negro, and if so, how many?”

Of course, old man Biden was not speaking literally, and the media knew this. So, why did they not know that Trump was not speaking literally when he jokingly said you could ingest some bleach to kill of the Covid-19 virus in your system? No, they took his literally and ran with it, blaring out idiotic headlines claiming Trump wants to inject bleach into Covid patients, and “Trump Does Not Know Bleach Will Kill You!!”, and “How can we have a president who can be so reckless as to recommend injecting bleach?!?”

Now why would the Dems and leftist media do such a thing if their constituencies were not dumber than shit? “Yo, bruh, I ain’t a’gonna vote fo no Trump. He wanna inject me with BLEACH!! Sheeeeeyit!!”

Honestly, I cannot wrap my head around the idea that there are people out there who are so stupid and ignorant that they would just accept such stupid narratives without question. But, you know, repeat the same lie over and over and eventually people start believing it regardless of how implausible and idiotic it is. This is pure Alinsky Propaganda 101.

There are countless examples of such asinine tactics. It really is ridiculous and based in lies and deceit. But I guess it works for the Dem scum since they keep doing it. Remember “grab her by the pussy”? It was a dude shit-talking with another dude about women. This has been going on since the beginning of time. It was not intended to be heard by everyone.

But the leftists took this statement and construed it as being a confession of sexual assault. In a presidential debate in 2016, CNN’s Anderson Cooper told Trump that he was joking about how he sexually assaulted some woman. Of course, instead of just issuing an outright denial and explaining the truth, in true Trump fashion he farted in Cooper’s general direction and neither admitted or denied what Cooper said. Trump just refused to play along. It was beneath him.

I often wonder if Trump’s approach is the right approach. Perhaps it is, as it allows the left to do an awful lot of stupid, embarrassing stuff that undermines its own credibility. If Trump has to spend all his time denying ridiculous allegations, then (1) he is not playing offense; and (2) essentially the Dems are choreographing his campaign. Instead, Trump spends very little time on denials and otherwise refuses to play ball. Why play a game where the rules are written by your adversaries?

Trump is an unusual man. I would have never ran for president if I had his wealth. I certainly would not run again after all the B.S. he has been put through. I would be content to live my life out of the spotlight with all my millions and all my whoowahs. Secondly, the second my integrity was impugned I would not have slept until heads rolled (not literally, of course). Trump just takes it in stride. I really believe that he believes that our republic is in great peril and that he is the only one that currently exists who can save it. That is, his motives are pure. Why would they not be? Getting involved in politics has greatly diminished his fortune and put him in the crosshairs of multiple criminal prosecutions.

Now, one may think Trump will be acquitted in all these political witch hunts. But you got to remember that his fate will be in the hands if jurors pulled from urban areas. In other words, the juries will be the same dummies who blindly accept the anti-Trump narratives that Trump wants to inject you with bleach. “I is gonna put dis here mutha fucka in jail cuz I ain’t lettin him inject bleach inta me!!!”
He gets dinged because he said these things.
I gotta ask, what's with the excuse factory for Trump?
This guy is a friggin moron. And you people fawn all over him like he's the second coming of Christ. :)

This guy is a friggin moron. And you people fawn all over him like he's the second coming of Christ. :)
he gets dinged because he says something, and MORONS take it out of context.

says more about the MORONS, than it does about Trump.

The world is full of stupid and cowardly people. This applies to all sides, political and spiritual views.

If I wasn't convinced before, Covid pretty well exposed it all for me. After all I had read about the past and experienced in Canada personally, I didn't really appreciate the degree in which our species is so lacking in basic critical thinking and morality.

As such there is no question that the smart money would be in the "under" option if betting that civilization will perish within 500 years. At best, it would be an extremely unhappy experience for so many born.

Last edited:
  • Banned
^ All bullshit, garbage person level shit

• Banned
The world is full of stupid and cowardly people. This applies to all sides, political and spiritual views.

If I wasn't convinced before, Covid pretty well exposed it all for me. After all I had read about the past and experienced in Canada personally, I didn't really appreciate the degree in which our species is so lacking in basic critical thinking and morality.

As such there is no question that the smart money would be in the "under" option if betting that civilization will perish within 500 years. At best, it would be an extremely unhappy experience for so many born.
^ That’s exactly what they want you to think.

The media knows you're too dumb to read/hear the entire quote, so they tell you absurd lies secure in the knowledge you'll never question them. That's just sad.

I need to make a note about Jack-off no trades. I want to send him a get well card now that he is home from the lobotomy.

Democrats are in a bind politically but they have an advantage in most of the mainstream media and Soros's tax exempt gigantic researchers (Media Matters) that analyze only conservative speech. Desperate times call for desperate measures and most of the media is willing to forefit what little integrity they ever had in a lame attempt to prop up a dying administration. The true believers on the left eat it up but most Americans know the cheap propaganda is an insult to their intelligence.

Forum List

Back