Do you honestly want justice for the United States of America?

So Muslims are chanting Death to Jews, and you call ME a devil? Go to hell.
Thats what you say. At best you appear to be hanging out at a mosque. At worst you are a Russobot. You still have cited nothing. Loser!

Zinc is an example of the liberals who support Muslims calling for the genocide of Jews, and who calls a Jew who objects to it a “devil.”

How much more upside-down can liberals make things? Next thing you know, they’ll be flying in illegals across the border and letting them take over the houses of honest citizens. Oh, wait….

Thats what you say. At best you appear to be hanging out at a mosque. At worst you are a Russobot. You still have cited nothing. Loser!
I’m nowhere near a mosque, you POS. Why would I go anywhere near a place where they hate Jews? I am merely showing that this liberal area has a lot of antisemitic Muslims here, by virtue of that massive mosque.

Typical. When you libs can’t face how nasty and antisemitic some of you are, you call our liar.

It hapoened. There is a big mosque in Loudoun County and the Muslims and their liberal supporters are disgustingly antisemitic. That’s why I had to make sure my pro-Israel shirt was hidden today.

As I was walking to my car, I couldn’t believe I now live in a country so antisemitic and against Israel that I have to hide my support to keep from being harassed by Democrats.
These are all republicans:
1711318009842.png

Chanting “jews will not replace us”.

Yet you see nothing wrong with that.

Yes...I hate living in a country that has low life scum like you in it.

I’m nowhere near a mosque, you POS. Why would I go anywhere near a place where they hate Jews? I am merely showing that this liberal area has a lot of antisemitic Muslims here, by virtue of that massive mosque.
Happily exercising their first amendment rights.

Also, Trump had requested that the National Guard be present, but the request was not honored. They WANTED a riot to break out to make Trump look bad. It’s the same thing with the BLM riots. Trump wanted the NG there too, but the Democrats turned it down, likening Trump to Hitler. (Remember the nonsense about stormtroopers)?

Don’t kid yourself. We are dealing with evil people who hate America, and Obama is behind it all.
What would have stopped Trump if he wanted to deploy troops?

What would have stopped Trump if he wanted to deploy troops?
There is a process that includes the Mayor of DC and also at the time Nancy Pelosi. Sund the police chief at the time of the Capitol police explained it.

There is a process that includes the Mayor of DC and also at the time Nancy Pelosi. Sund the police chief at the time of the Capitol police explained it.
No, the Capitol has a Sargent at arms of the House like the Senate who is in charge of DC security, both leaders of the House and Senate are the people they report to. What Trump should have done is NOT have a rally and incite the crowd. That would have worked better than a brigade of troops.

Zinc is an example of the liberals who support Muslims calling for the genocide of Jews, and who calls a Jew who objects to it a “devil.”

How much more upside-down can liberals make things? Next thing you know, they’ll be flying in illegals across the border and letting them take over the houses of honest citizens. Oh, wait….
You still haven't cited anything. Why were you supposedly hanging out by a mosque?

So you weren't there? You said your neighborhood. Keep your story straight comrade!

So you weren't there? You said your neighborhood. Keep your story straight comrade!
You think the Muslims only hang out at the mosque? They are all,over the county….the shopping malls, the schools, etc., etc.

I was nowhere near the mosque, nor is my immediate neighborhood there.

It’s quite chilling how liberals exaggerate bigotry against blacks, and deny the more severe antisemitism against Jews.

You think the Muslims only hang out at the mosque? They are all,over the county….the shopping malls, the schools, etc., etc.

I was nowhere near the mosque, nor is my immediate neighborhood there.

It’s quite chilling how liberals exaggerate bigotry against blacks, and deny the more severe antisemitism against Jews.
So, no proof comrade? Sad.

So, no proof comrade? Sad.
I said it happened. You think the media reports every single instance of Muslims and liberals marching around yelling foe the genocide of Jews?

And why are you suprised? You know that the areas with Arab influence have been screaming for the genocide of Jews. Libs aren’t even willing to condemn it.

I said it happened. You think the media reports every single instance of Muslims and liberals marching around yelling foe the genocide of Jews?

And why are you suprised? You know that the areas with Arab influence have been screaming for the genocide of Jews. Libs aren’t even willing to condemn it.
So...no proof from the Russobot. Got it.

The Jan 6 political prisoners are being treated the same way the Iranian hostages were. Maybe worse. Shameful that Democrats treat American citizens like insects, and illegals and thugs with kid gloves.

We are watching the destruction of America happening right before our eyes, and Obama is pleased. Biden doesn’t know enough to care.

Dems don't fuck 'round. Dems are brutal. Reps are useless at saving America. 'Lock Hillary up Trump' is getting schooled on brutality...isn't he.

As for the OP's question?

America is over...dems will destroy America along with their stooges...the reps.

jesus sow.jpg

Forum List

Back