What would a Republican America look like?

One thing that would certainly happen would be an assault on the first amendment the likes of which we have never seen.

Perhaps you should pull your head out of your sizable ass and take a look around for a dose of reality. It's been under assualt for 3.5 years.

Simple question: Do you truly believe what sallow said or not?

I doubt you'll answer it though...
To the last, hell yes, this last blow back was hardly the first, or conducted in a vacuum.
okay, puns very much intended.
Ok then... You are officially dumber than a bag of rocks...:lol:

And you wacky leftoids wonder why people laugh and point at you??

:lol:

And how does a lesbian get unwantedly pregnant???
that is the fucking POINT sailing over your heads in all of this.

The point of this thread was the massive spin and hyperbole that we now know you and some of the other wacky leftoids truly believe... It's comedic bliss and I doubt rightwinger knew he would make such a fool of you when he posted it....

:lmao:

Why should people, by law, be forced to do that wich [sic] is against their religious beliefs?
Why should individuals, by law, be forced to have insurance policies that THEY PAY FOR limited in unnatural / unusual ways because of SOME ENTITIES / GROUPS religious beliefs?
Did you just "[sic]" a typo? :lol:

Libroids are such perfectionists....lol

This isn't rocket science. You DO understand the constitutional principles at stake. This is as much about the religious freedom of corporate / religious entities as segregation was about states (the south) / personal (lunch counter Equal Access to Public Accommodations - The Civil Rights Movement in Virginia - Virginia Historical Society ) rights.
But please, do continue to look like a giant ass.
Actually, it's your giant ass (pun intended) that is looking foolish... It's funny as hell that you are bitterly clinging some belief that the "eevuhl right" wants to force you to be Christians...

The Constitution doesn't provide for free birth control no matter how much you want it to...

And

What "secular nation"? the vast majority of Americans believes in a diety of some sort or other...
You know damned well that the secular part had to do with establishment. "some sort of" in NO WAY implies "the Christian / Catholic interpretation of."

The difference between you and me is I am not a dumbfuck who thinks conservatives want you to be forced into a national religion.... But please, get yourself a nice fitting tinfoil hat... Nothing fancy, mind you...

You have given me laughs for the day, so thanks... I didn't think you were as dumb as TM, but I now know you rank right up there with her... I'll have to read more of your posts for more laughs...:thup:

I don't own a crystal ball. Sorry

You don't need a crystal ball. We have 6 years of Bush/GOP Congress to use as a reference.

1. An unnecessary unpaid for war. 2. Budget busting tax cuts 3. Unpaid for expansion of entitlements.

After three yeas of Obama, massive increases in unemployment insurance payments, increases in welfare recipients, and Obamacare, you're gonna go there?

Wow.

Obama hasn't had a Democratic Congress for 3 years.

And ironically, all of Obama's failures have been because he contined Republican policies.

You don't need a crystal ball. We have 6 years of Bush/GOP Congress to use as a reference.

1. An unnecessary unpaid for war. 2. Budget busting tax cuts 3. Unpaid for expansion of entitlements.

After three yeas of Obama, massive increases in unemployment insurance payments, increases in welfare recipients, and Obamacare, you're gonna go there?

Wow.

And ironically, all of Obama's failures have been because he contined Republican policies.

another liar

Wow.

That's why the policies should lose the term republican. If Obama is a democrat, and he'll happily employ these policies for over 3 years, they're no longer republican policies.

Things like the Bush tax policy, the Bush Doctrine, Patriot Act, policy of spending and never paying for, these policies are every bit as much democratic as they are republican.

Wow.

0bama signed the bills of "Unpaid for expansion of entitlements", did he not?

You blaming the auto pen now?

Wow.

That's why the policies should lose the term republican. If Obama is a democrat, and he'll happily employ these policies for over 3 years, they're no longer republican policies.

Things like the Bush tax policy, the Bush Doctrine, Patriot Act, policy of spending and never paying for, these policies are every bit as much democratic as they are republican.

The 0bama doctrine: "The buck stops elsewhere"

Wow.

The hypnotist who keeps making him sign those is a republican.

The hypnotist who keeps making him sign those is a republican.

Thats it! Libs believe in that channeling shit... It must be the reason!

Sound bites and talking points. Not even close, but if you would ever LISTEN to or READ what it is that Republicans want, then you would know. Course, I hate to tell you this, but like any other organization there are factions within the Republican party. Some believe that the debt is the most crucial issue, while others believe that the economy needs to be the primary issue. So let's look at your list:

1. War with Iran: Republican candidates are already beating the drums that we must use force to end the threat of a nuclear Iran. Diplomacy is for pussies. I support the use of diplomatic and economic sanctions, up to a point. There comes a time however, when rogue countries can only be tolerated for so long. We all know that OIL is Iran's life blood. And we all should know that Iran does NOT have the refinery capability to produce enough even for itself. They send it out of the country in tankers, through the Strait of Hormuz and then they bring it back, the same way. Iran can be brought to its knees by shutting down their exports of oil. Would that force them to take military action? Perhaps, but they are already belligerent as it is. Think Hamas and Hezbollah. An Iranian blew off his legs with a bomb and they were going to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US. Aren't they already belligerent enough?

2. Further isolation of North Korea: Republicans did not respond well to Obamas food for demilitarization program. Expect it to end. You know, Bush #1, Clinton and Bush #2 gave Pyongyang food and other things such as heating oil. And this stopped their nuclear program how? They said they would stop, but of course they didn't. They just took the aid and split. Just how many times are you going to let yourself be duped by these idiots until you figure out they are using you? But, I have to say, I support the sending of food to North Korea without strings. The people in the street have absolutely ZERO input into what their dear leaders do. I can't sit by and watch millions starve. Some say let North Korea starve because they are parriahs on the world stage.

3 Repeal of Obamacare: No replacement, just repeal. 30 million Americans without access to affordable care, people with preexisting conditions thrown out. I, and most Republicans, support the law regarding pre-existing conditions. I also believe that insurance companies should not be able to raise your premiums because you get sick. However, Obamacare is very probably the absolute WORST piece of legislation in the history of this country. The Democrats passed it saying that it would SAVE MONEY. Of course, it won't and now the cost is surpassing a TRILLION dollars in the first ten years. The Obamacare solution to the pre-existing condition clause was thought to cost $10,000 per instance. Naturally, the actual cost is at $30,000 now and rising. And let's not forget the MANDATE of the federal government on religious institutions. Small business is on hold until this thing shakes out and there will be no great recovery until it is repealed. You can fix the uninsured and under insured by creating the pools at the state level and doing away with laws that keep insurers from crosing state lines. But, we all know that liberals LOVE a mandate and a government agency. Look for this love affair to continue.

4 Gutting of Medicare: Elderly Americans will be given a yearly allowance for health coverage. If it doesn't keep up with rising costs....too bad.Medicare is handled much more effectively at the STATE level. Block grant the money to the state. Why is the liberal answer to everything a new federal government agency?

5 Extension of Bush tax cuts, additional tax cuts for the one percent while the lowest fifty percent would see an increaseBush cut taxes for every American at every income level. Your talking points continue to demand that you highlight ONLY the cuts that occured at the top. If you're so angry at the top 1%, then why is Obama their biggest recepient of cash?

6 Reductions in Federal Student loans: Making it harder for working Americans to send their kids to school. Over the past five years, tuition rates have SOARED at colleges and universities. But since these are bastions of LIBERAL thought, why it's not the cost that is the issue, the issue is of course that the American taxpayer, who is bleeding, is not bleeding enough.

7 Increased harassment of Mexican Americans: Show me your papers.Really? And you think that the influx of 12 MILLION illegal aliens is not affecting the social and government fabric of this nation? The border needs to be secured. We need to deal with those already here and we need to PUNISH employers who use illegal workers.

8 Increased subsidies for oil production while killing green energy provisions. By Obama's own words, the oil and gas industries have TAX DEDUCTIONS that amount to 4 billion dollars a year. I'm not too sure why the oil and gas industry is such a BAD BOY in the eyes of liberals. Well, bad until they have to put gas into their Audi or Mercedes. Eight of Obama's touted "green companies" have filed for bankruptcy in the past year, despite over 2 billion in federal loans. Naturally, the Obama administration gave away the right to collect first from a bankrupt company. The 'investors' now have that right. Can you say 'bundlers'?

9 Creationism taught in schools. Evolution downgraded to an unproven theory. My first degree was in Antrhopology. I've studied evolution and as I grew older and became a Christian, I believe that creationism and evolution is NOT mutually exclusive. More talking points here.

10. Global warming officially declared a hoax. Global Warming or climate change? Which is it? If you're going to use this to try and impose some sort of new "carbon tax" on companies, I think you should read about the costs of the Kyoto treaty and understand why everyone now thinks it's pretty much an economy killer.

11. Gay marriage repealed and DADT reinstated. Gay marriage is a state issue. Unlike my liberal friends, I do NOT believe that the federal government is an all knowing, all seeing, benevolent father figure who can do no wrong. I see the federal government as a threat to my freedom. I let the generals do what they think is best. Social engineers are not too high on my list of people to admire.

Simple facts are that you are parrotting the same talking points and one-liners that Barry and his minions want you to parrot. Just because you read something where someone in the Republican party believes that we should do this or that, it doesn't mean that it is instantly a plank in the party platform. No more than the Democrats will include a plank about class warfare...

Okay, well maybe you will...

If the Republicans were to win the Presidency and both Houses this November, what could we expect?

1. War with Iran: Republican candidates are already beating the drums that we must use force to end the threat of a nuclear Iran. Diplomacy is for pussies

2. Further isolation of North Korea: Republicans did not respond well to Obamas food for demilitarization program. Expect it to end

3 Repeal of Obamacare: No replacement, just repeal. 30 million Americans without access to affordable care, people with preexisting conditions thrown out

4 Gutting of Medicare: Elderly Americans will be given a yearly allowance for health coverage. If it doesn't keep up with rising costs....too bad

5 Extension of Bush tax cuts, additional tax cuts for the one percent while the lowest fifty percent would see an increase

6 Reductions in Federal Student loans: Making it harder for working Americans to send their kids to school

7 Increased harassment of Mexican Americans: Show me your papers

8 Increased subsidies for oil production while killing green energy provisions

9 Creationism taught in schools. Evolution downgraded to an unproven theory

10. Global warming officially declared a hoax

11. Gay marriage repealed and DADT reinstated

And you accuse Republicans of fearmongering don't you tampon?

What is there to fear? These are Republican policies that you, yourself, support

If the Republicans were to win the Presidency and both Houses this November, what could we expect?

1. War with Iran: Republican candidates are already beating the drums that we must use force to end the threat of a nuclear Iran. Diplomacy is for pussies

2. Further isolation of North Korea: Republicans did not respond well to Obamas food for demilitarization program. Expect it to end

3 Repeal of Obamacare: No replacement, just repeal. 30 million Americans without access to affordable care, people with preexisting conditions thrown out

4 Gutting of Medicare: Elderly Americans will be given a yearly allowance for health coverage. If it doesn't keep up with rising costs....too bad

5 Extension of Bush tax cuts, additional tax cuts for the one percent while the lowest fifty percent would see an increase

6 Reductions in Federal Student loans: Making it harder for working Americans to send their kids to school

1) I don't think anyone on whatever side WANTS war with Iran... but I don't think appeasing or using words will keep them from obtaining nukes and I could see bombing or supporting Israel bombing, if they keep on the path they are.. regardless of what party is in control...

2) Fuck NK and any country like them... isolate them more and more, no skin off my nose

3) Damn straight repeal Obamacare.... and work on true reform and further opening and deregulation of the healthcare/insurance system... more competition, more group access, brings down prices and increases choices

4) Gut Medicare?? No... streamline, cut costs, and keep those on it taken care of... look at ways of finding a differing solution for those in the workforce now so that Medicare is not their only option when they retire

5) $0.01 over NOTHING is OF COURSE an increase.... no citizen should have been paying a zero amount or even getting more out while paying nothing, in the first place... flat tax, no exemptions, no loopholes...

6) The fed has no business being a lender for student loans... you want a loan, seek it out, it is YOUR responsibility... The fed is not your bank nor your guarantee for funds for you as an adult going to college

7) Absolute RUBBISH... put proving you are a citizen (regardless of race) should be required for all voting, jobs, etc

8) Fuck subsidies... that is not a charge of the federal government... and while we're at it, cut out all government handouts

9) Where the fuck do you see this? Stating that evolution is but one theory and teaching the theory while not stomping on other theories that may or may not be based on intelligent design or whatever is not having creationism taught in schools and evolution thrown out... yet another typical scare tactic by you

10) Man-made global warming is a hoax

11) Get government out of marriage except in areas where government belongs, such as taxation, power of attorney, inheritance, etc... and I have already made my personal beliefs on open homosexuals in the military... but I do not see DADT re-instated

Thanks DD

You basically supported everything in my OP. This is what a Republican America looks like

1) I don't think anyone on whatever side WANTS war with Iran... but I don't think appeasing or using words will keep them from obtaining nukes and I could see bombing or supporting Israel bombing, if they keep on the path they are.. regardless of what party is in control...

2) Fuck NK and any country like them... isolate them more and more, no skin off my nose

3) Damn straight repeal Obamacare.... and work on true reform and further opening and deregulation of the healthcare/insurance system... more competition, more group access, brings down prices and increases choices

4) Gut Medicare?? No... streamline, cut costs, and keep those on it taken care of... look at ways of finding a differing solution for those in the workforce now so that Medicare is not their only option when they retire

5) $0.01 over NOTHING is OF COURSE an increase.... no citizen should have been paying a zero amount or even getting more out while paying nothing, in the first place... flat tax, no exemptions, no loopholes...

6) The fed has no business being a lender for student loans... you want a loan, seek it out, it is YOUR responsibility... The fed is not your bank nor your guarantee for funds for you as an adult going to college

7) Absolute RUBBISH... put proving you are a citizen (regardless of race) should be required for all voting, jobs, etc

8) Fuck subsidies... that is not a charge of the federal government... and while we're at it, cut out all government handouts

9) Where the fuck do you see this? Stating that evolution is but one theory and teaching the theory while not stomping on other theories that may or may not be based on intelligent design or whatever is not having creationism taught in schools and evolution thrown out... yet another typical scare tactic by you

10) Man-made global warming is a hoax

11) Get government out of marriage except in areas where government belongs, such as taxation, power of attorney, inheritance, etc... and I have already made my personal beliefs on open homosexuals in the military... but I do not see DADT re-instated

Thanks DD

You basically supported everything in my OP. This is what a Republican America looks like

Well.. clarified and exposed the rhetoric bullshit you try and interject

Forum List

Back