*What Makes Serving In Military You More Deserving To Political Opinion?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

That's a lot of hate and disrespect all rolled into one post. I think it should be fairly obvious that one who has traveled the world and served our country has a unique perspective that no classroom can provide. Does that make them smarter regarding geo politics? Maybe, maybe not.
One thing it does deserve is more respect than what you have just displayed. Serving doesn't make you right but it does make you special imo.

1. ^^^^ More *shit writes itself*
2. Is it okay to throw out the *vet card* to win a debate or get other military to defend your position, or not Grandma?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't use the vet card faggot. I use the respect card. A fucking mole on a retards ass has more potential than you.

Sir dickhead of usmb.

1. Reading comprehension isn't your strength is it Grandma?
2. Give it a rest, I think the *cluster fuck* is over for tonight.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Is it okay to throw out the *vet card* to win a debate or get other military to defend your position, or not Grandma?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't use the vet card faggot. I use the respect card. A fucking mole on a retards ass has more potential than you.

Sir dickhead of usmb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Beating the ass of fuckheads like you was my strength as a youth.

2. Kiss my non serving ass.

Regards,
Someone with respect for others just not you

Just because there weren't any wars doesn't mean your military service is less. The possibility is always there.

I get so sick of people bashing the military and the police and firefighters. All these guys put their lives on the line. They aren't joining for the money. They are doing it out of a sense of duty. So naturally, what they think means more to me, because it means more to them. Being a veteran, I know what I'm talking about. I would never say, "So some of you bastards can simply blow it out your fucking asses." to people willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Sure, there are a few bad apples.

In fact, if this is your position towards people who served the nation, you just might be one of those "bad apples".

geezus....Dean finally sounds like a rational person......:eek:

Just because there weren't any wars doesn't mean your military service is less. The possibility is always there.

I get so sick of people bashing the military and the police and firefighters. All these guys put their lives on the line. They aren't joining for the money. They are doing it out of a sense of duty. So naturally, what they think means more to me, because it means more to them. Being a veteran, I know what I'm talking about. I would never say, "So some of you bastards can simply blow it out your fucking asses." to people willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

In fact, if this is your position towards people who served the nation, you just might be one of those "bad apples".

It's not that veterans have a greater insight into politics. They have a greater insight into the ramifications of what it means to go to war. War should be the last option. Republicans see it as the first.

how about the Republicans who have been to war Dean?......do they think War is Fun for the whole Family and everybody should experience it?....

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sir dickhead of usmb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, it sure as hell isn't your's! While we are at it, it has been my observation that most of the time what you call "the vet card" is pulled out here, it happens because someone impugned that poster's patriotism; in other words, it's mostly done in self-defense. Your continued prattling on the subject is the rather childish and churlish reaction of someone who, being too arrogant, too ignorant, or both, to understand his own deficiencies of argumentation, would rather ascribe his failures to some imagined "unfair advantage" taken by others. The lack of maturity, judgement, knowledge, and linguistic skills thus evidenced is duly noted. By the way, didn't you refer to someone else's "rep power"? I don't suppose you've taken a good look at your own? Given the sorry state of THAT, it is pretty obvious that you have not earned much esteem on this board, in over 3,000 posts. That's a pretty sorry record, but given this evening's display, hardly surprising! Stop acting like some whining, pimply-faced, insecure, petulant little middle schooler playing on the computer in your parents' basement, and grow the fuck up! The adults here are getting tired of your antics, you miserable little attention slut!

What's most amazing is this is the first time I have ever seen Deanie Boy make a post that didn't unclude the word "Republican" somewhere in the text. :disbelief:

What's most amazing is this is the first time I have ever seen Deanie Boy make a post that didn't unclude the word "Republican" somewhere in the text. :disbelief:

Did the Earth shift on its axis?

i hear ya.....but that did not last long.....

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sir dickhead of usmb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Beating the ass of fuckheads like you was my strength as a youth.

2. Kiss my non serving ass.

Regards,
Someone with respect for others just not you

1. Okay, so when is this beating supposed to get started?:badgrin:
2. So seeing you were not in armed forces, why is it you seemed to state you were when you first responded in this thread?
3. But now you seem to be saying, oops, I never served?
4. Hummmmm..........
5. Debates other than military debates should not be littered with *vet cards*, period!:mad:
6. Most non-military folks like myself, never get into a military debate, and most military men don't get involved too much in military debates either, so they get into political debates and inadvertently nearly always drop the *vet card*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So I am always hearing how some vets have some imagined upper ground on their political views, I call bullshit.
2. I appreciate you folks who have answered the call to serve in the military, but why do you think it gives you folks the right to bash other with your duty of serving, when I was of age, there was no wars to join in to fight anyway.
3. You served, thanks!
4. Now stfu about how you think you are better than us who didn't.
5. I myself have listened to a lot of you vets, and I can assure you most of you vets are stupid as a rock.
6. But some make good sense, and I give you props for that, but I get really anal with all this crap, and your sense of entitlement to some over measure of respect, when you don't deserve it based on what you write here.
7. So some of you bastards can simply blow it out your fucking asses.
8. Others who deserve respect, you shall get some, but not because you served, you will get my respect for what kind of logic you use, and how I feel about what I gather from you, not about you being a vet, *at all*.
9. So if you are a scruffy mofo here, and you happen to be a vet, you will feel my wrath, just like any other schmuck here.
10. Get used to it, there is no *vet card*, we all are under the same rules here.
11. No offense.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are hands down one of the dumbest cock suckers on this board.

The so called RESPECT and admiration that this board professes for VETERANS is largely bullshit.

You must already know that, right?

This board is loaded with chickenhawks who are mostly trying to glom off the respect that we ought to give VETS.

I read some of the blather some people here (who identify themselves as veterans) and I have my doubts about their veracity.

My guess is about half the so called vets here aren't

Yeah, it always amazes me how many people on this board claim to have

a. seen action

and

b. own their own businesses.

Frankly, I think most of them are full of shit.

I set up my small business while I was in a fire fight.

Then Obama got elected and closed my business against my will with his regulations.

LMAO!:lol:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sir dickhead of usmb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, it sure as hell isn't your's! While we are at it, it has been my observation that most of the time what you call "the vet card" is pulled out here, it happens because someone impugned that poster's patriotism; in other words, it's mostly done in self-defense. Your continued prattling on the subject is the rather childish and churlish reaction of someone who, being too arrogant, too ignorant, or both, to understand his own deficiencies of argumentation, would rather ascribe his failures to some imagined "unfair advantage" taken by others. The lack of maturity, judgement, knowledge, and linguistic skills thus evidenced is duly noted. By the way, didn't you refer to someone else's "rep power"? I don't suppose you've taken a good look at your own? Given the sorry state of THAT, it is pretty obvious that you have not earned much esteem on this board, in over 3,000 posts. That's a pretty sorry record, but given this evening's display, hardly surprising! Stop acting like some whining, pimply-faced, insecure, petulant little middle schooler playing on the computer in your parents' basement, and grow the fuck up! The adults here are getting tired of your antics, you miserable little attention slut!

1. I get my point across, and I am unafraid of the tough topics.
2. I am as much a Patriot as any military person in here, or the sitting President right now, and far more so than sunni man, who more or less stands for the fall of my Country, while just because he says he's a vet, get rep from people like you for no other reason but he is a vet.
3. My saying that, just blows the lid off the hypocrisy of vets in general, and reveals just why I'm right on this subject, and no one here will ever be able to change these facts.
4. Vets stick together, and it doesn't matter if the vet is set out to destroy this Nation, like sunni man.
5. I remember a certain vet who here in Texas recently took a pistol and started shooting people killing 13 and that vet never was looked at as a potential problem, because vets in general will not go against another vet, until they actually go bad.
6. Its the *stick together mentality*.
7. *The Vet Card* mindset.
8. I disdain everything sunni man is, but does the military here, nope, they love the guy, that should tell you something.:badgrin:
9. Vets use the *vet card* all the time here, pleading for help from other vets, bleeping like a lost sheep, then guess what, vets show up, and help, always.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
2. I am as much a Patriot as any military person in here, and far more so than sunni man, who more or less stands for the fall of my Country, while just because he says he's a vet, get rep from people like you for no other reason but he is a vet.
4. Vets stick together, and it doesn't matter if the vet is set out to destroy this Nation, like sunni man.
8. I disdain everything sunni man, but does the military here, nope, they love the guy, that should tell you something.:badgrin:
Sounds like you have a hard on for me ChesswarsNut. :eek:

Sorry, but the Sunni Man doesn't play for your team.

Believe me when I say that I get plenty of neg reps form the many Vets on this board.

Just like I sometimes neg them for posts I disagree with.

No vet in my book get's a pass just because they are a Vet.

In essence; we Vets only band together when idiots like you attack us and our service.

What you can't grasp ChesswarsNut is that we Vets aren't just speaking out for ourselves.

But are speaking out for those friends and comrades who's voices were silenced in foreign lands long ago. :(

Sorry bout that,

1. rDean knows I am not attacking the military generally, but specifically about how military men, serving or retired over use the *vet card* but he wants to make it sound like I am just attacking the military just for kicks, or generally.
2. I am not attacking the military in general, its intellectually dishonest to say I am.
3. This thread is about the far to often use of the *vet card* in political debates.
4. But to military personnel rDean looks more like one of them, when he jumps on the *vet card* band wagon, but most the time he gets the *back of the hand*, which again proves my point.
5. This shit writes itself folks.:badgrin:
6. And again I am taking on the entire USMB board and am winning the debate, the truth has a strong hold all its own, and all I am doing is standing with the truth on this matter.
7. BRING IT!!!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So I am always hearing how some vets have some imagined upper ground on their political views, I call bullshit.
2. I appreciate you folks who have answered the call to serve in the military, but why do you think it gives you folks the right to bash other with your duty of serving, when I was of age, there was no wars to join in to fight anyway.
3. You served, thanks!
4. Now stfu about how you think you are better than us who didn't.
5. I myself have listened to a lot of you vets, and I can assure you most of you vets are stupid as a rock.
6. But some make good sense, and I give you props for that, but I get really anal with all this crap, and your sense of entitlement to some over measure of respect, when you don't deserve it based on what you write here.
7. So some of you bastards can simply blow it out your fucking asses.
8. Others who deserve respect, you shall get some, but not because you served, you will get my respect for what kind of logic you use, and how I feel about what I gather from you, not about you being a vet, *at all*.
9. So if you are a scruffy mofo here, and you happen to be a vet, you will feel my wrath, just like any other schmuck here.
10. Get used to it, there is no *vet card*, we all are under the same rules here.
11. No offense.:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT3I4S4URo&feature=related]Join the Mobile Infantry - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Sorry bout that,

2. I am as much a Patriot as any military person in here, and far more so than sunni man, who more or less stands for the fall of my Country, while just because he says he's a vet, get rep from people like you for no other reason but he is a vet.
8. I disdain everything sunni man, but does the military here, nope, they love the guy, that should tell you something.:badgrin:
Sounds like you have a hard on for me ChesswarsNut. :eek:

Sorry, but the Sunni Man doesn't play for your team.

Believe me when I say that I get plenty of neg reps form the many Vets on this board.

Just like I sometimes neg them for posts I disagree with.

No vet in my book get's a pass just because they are a Vet.

In essence; we Vets only band together when idiots like you attack us and our service.

What you can't grasp ChesswarsNut is that we Vets aren't just speaking out for ourselves.

But are speaking out for those friends and comrades who's voices were silenced in foreign lands long ago. :(

1. You automatically responded to the *vet card* being deployed, and took a shot at me, so no, you get hammered with the facts as it pertains to a *sunni maniac*.
2. I don't believe a thing you have to say, you are a muslim, and your word is nothing but dirt to me, even dirt has more value to me, sorry dirt.:badgrin:
3. You would like nothing more than to make this into, *me bashing the dead military men who died in the wars*, so you can ramp up more military resentment towards me, in order to further your devices, which is to convert stupid people into islam, being military or not.
4. The dead can not throw down the *vet card*, so why do you want to drag them into this debate huh? Really???:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back