Romney being nice to Ron Paul?

KSoze

Dec 17, 2011
Is it just me or is Romney seem like he is playing nice with Ron Paul?

It seems in everyone of these debates he makes says something nice about Paul, while others go after him.

Even with the racist newsletters Romney said he accepts what Paul says.

Why do you think this is the case?

Well ofcourse. He is hoping that Paul will choose him as a vice.

To bad though, Ron Paul is made of solid granite when it comes to principals. He wont take a corporate liberal.

No more compromise.

It seems in everyone of these debates he makes says something nice about Paul, while others go after him.

Romney doesn't want Ron Paul to run as a third party candidate.

It couldn't possibly be because he doesn't want to tick off his voters, in hopes they will vote for him in the General. I just can't see Paul voters voting Romney.

Romney is in a great position to be magnanimous to candidates who have strong constituencies but don't present much of a threat to him, such as Paul.

And I agree that Paul cares quite a bit about principals, as well as principles.

It couldn't possibly be because he doesn't want to tick off his voters, in hopes they will vote for him in the General. I just can't see Paul voters voting Romney.

I'd say this is it.

Paul is not going to run third party. Only the people who don't really know him well enough think he's going to.

He knows most of his supporters aren't going to vote for Romney regardless of whether he runs 3rd party or not.

The only way Romney will get Paul's supporters is if he picks him as his running mate.

he wants the paulian idiots to vote for him....

and he has his surrogates to do the negative stuff for him.

i can't imagine Paul voters voting for Romney. that would be voting against much of what they believe in (reducing the size of our national debt). i'll personally be disappointed if they cave.

Ah more jillian name calling and contempt for other people.

In other surprising news, birds like to fly.

get over it.

i can't imagine Paul voters voting for Romney. that would be voting against much of what they believe in (reducing the size of our national debt). i'll personally be disappointed if they cave.

yes...randian idiots should vote for someone who said there should be term limits and made his career on a government paycheck... and then got his baby randian idiot into the family business...

and they should vote for someone who claims to be against earmarks but never met an earmark he didn't like...

and mostly... they should vote for the racist who hates the civil rights law and the anti-semite who hates israel.

and they should vote for the pretend libertarian who thinks states should be able to assert control over women's bodies.

way to go!

luckily while randian idiots are earnest... they are marginal...

get over it.

Or you could just grow the fuck up and act like a human being.

I mean, after seeing your boy Obama double cross the shit out of his liberal supporters the last 3 years, I don't think I'd be focusing my discontent towards some candidate that hasn't even been elected yet.

Isn't it obvious.

1) Ron Paul will never be the nominee.

2) But his supporters are the only ones having any kind of passion.

The rest of the feild is Romney (throw out principles for "electablity") and "Not Romney" (Stick by your principles, but you don't really care who says it, which is why they've gone through five or six standard-bearers so far.) So there is no passion on either side, really.

So the last thing you want to do is tick off his supporters, who might very well follow him to a third party if he gets ticked off and takes his marbles and goes home.

So why not be nice to him and humor him like a Crazy Uncle who says outrageous things at Thanksgiving.

Ron Paul is playing the BAD COP to Romney's good cop, that's why.

yes...randian idiots should vote for someone who said there should be term limits and made his career on a government paycheck... and then got his baby randian idiot into the family business...

and they should vote for someone who claims to be against earmarks but never met an earmark he didn't like...

and mostly... they should vote for the racist who hates the civil rights law and the anti-semite who hates israel.

and they should vote for the pretend libertarian who thinks states should be able to assert control over women's bodies.

way to go!

luckily while randian idiots are earnest... they are marginal...

An idiot? What have you done?...Besides being totally clueless and showing yourself incapable of any objective thought.

Forum List

Back